Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Coincidence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence (2420 Views)

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Coincidence / Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 6

It was Damola the boutique manager from Asaba where I shopped with my mom. Richard introduced me as a friend. They talked like long lost friends, they were class mates from secondary school, he sat with us just when the waitress brought our food Damola also ordered something and we ate together. He asked Richard how he met me and he told him everything most of it amused Damola so he laughed he also told Richard how he met me at Asaba too. After lots of gists and all Damola was ready to leave he collected my mobile number and he gave me his number also the look from Richard's face when I gave Damola my number was that kind of look that says "well done" I wondered why he's bothered so I asked after he hugged Damola and he drove off in his car. What was that for? He said "what was what for? That look you gave me just now. He pretended and speaks nervously what do you mean I gave you look, I look the way i look why do you think I'm bothered when you gave him your number and it seems you guys are really close so nothing is wrong with the way look after all you won't even bother to give someone your number he talked while rubbing his fingers and and as if he wasn't talking to me. I knew from the way he talked that he was jealous and he just spit out what was in his mind. Look Richard we've only just met friendship is a far thought and also i met Damola the way I told you we met but no strings attached for God's sake are you jealous.... He cut in and said "what do you mean I'm jealous now his voice is kind of shaking, I'm really not jealous and well can we go now ? Sure this time we kept quiet till we reached hostel We came down from his car, we said " so' at the same time that made us look at each other and we smiled. After you my princess. So can I have your phone ? You want to snap us? You are very funny I said. He gave me his phone and I dialed my number on it I handed his phone back to him and told him to save it he looked at me and smiled. Thank you can I get a hug from my princess? This time I smiled too he pulled me closer and we hugged I still can't believe Ife saw us this time. She came to meet and introduced herself to Richard they shook hands the worst part of it was when he told Richard to please take care of me I looked at her and murmured
Richard guess u have to head back to your hostel I said. He tap me on my shoulder take care princess and he left. Ife kept blushing as if she's the one been called princess she tapped me on my shoulder many time telling me how cute Richard is I didn't know what to say instead I smiled to everything she said.

******a week later******
My friendship with Richard got tight, so he asked if I would like to visit him in his hostel I agreed and I went there to see him I met his room mates with him, they are four of them including Richard but one of them is his best friend which is Ayo the two of his room mates left leaving me, Richard and Ayo, Ayo told me the funniest part of Richard been very bad when it comes to drinking, even sipping is hell for him he end up telling all sort story that are not meant to be heard. There was a day his drink was laced by our friends he told us about being The Flash that saves Nigerians. I laughed till tears start to drop and he brought out his handkerchief in slow motion to clean my eyes we looked at each other's face for seconds forgetting someone was even with us Ayo cleared his throat and told us he would like to go out and get stuffs so he left, we looked at each other again and laughed knowing what we did was kind of funny he stared at me and went for my hands this time he stared only at my hands caress and later kissed them I was so shy that my face was down staring at our hands, this thought of kissing him, no don't kiss him came to my mind I felt this cold, nervously running through my veins he touched my jaw which made me look up at him this time we were sitting close to each other our knees touched he slid his hand from my jaw to my cheek down to my neck, he moved in slow motion which I did too he fixed his gaze at my eyes, his long nose touched mine slowly he opened his mouth and his top lip touch mine just when I heard this vibration. I snatched myself and pushed him it was my phone ringing a call from ilorin, my mom I picked it she told me my dad is sick and I had to come to Ilorin. I called Mrs Williams I told her everything and me going back to Ilorin to see my father. Richard asked what was wrong so I told him my father is sick and will be going to my town tomorrow he asked if he can come along and I said no that my father may want me to stay back for like a week. He sighed, hugged me and kissed me on my forehead I left in hurry i called my friends to tell them i will sleep over at my mom's they hailed 'omo mummy' i went straight to Mrs Williams she calmed me down she was going to go with me but I said no she hug me so tight telling me she's going to miss me and I said I will miss her too.

The next morning I woke up early, I cooked everyone's food not waking mama cook I got dressed and woke them up to come and eat. Mama cook was so happy even mommy was more happy knowing I can cook we all ate and I was ready to leave. Mommy hugged me and I left in her car with her driver.

I got to Ilorin the first person I saw was my little bro, i missed him so much, i went inside with him I met my father in his room he has been discharged, mom told me it was malaria and that he's getting old. my phone rang it was Mrs Williams asking if am home already and told her I am. This thought came to my mind that I should tell my parents the truth about me and Mrs Williams and the fact that my father is getting old he should know things and i hate that i keep this from them for so long I didn't want to inform my uncle this he might not want me to say it concerning what his wife did I also won't tell it in a way that will affect his wife because I know all of it was a coincidence had it been she didn't make it hard for me I wouldn't thought of leaving talk less of meeting Mrs Williams. I've been wanting to tell them but now I really want to I called my mom and my uncle to my father's room I told them I would like to tell them something very important, I had it again if I should tell them or not. They all sat properly like soldiers waiting for the bomb to drop

TBC.
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 7

I was ready to tell them everything when my father had a seizure, everyone was really in panic we all ran helter skelter to call the native doctor. He healed my dad and everything was back to normal he told us it was mere sickness with this I find it hard to tell them what I was going to tell them, my mom asked if I wanted to tell her instead of everyone and I said it was nothing to worry about my uncle looked me in the eye and I bent mine from his look I knew he knew what I was going to say so he sighed. My dad called me to sit beside him which I did he said to say everything I wanted to say that he's alright and very well okay to listen. I exhaled, I moved my lip to start whatever i was going to say but my uncle hijacked me and told my parents everything that happened I was really amazed when he told them about his wife too. My mom was really mad at my uncle's wife but she became happy knowing am okay because of her also. I went closer to my dad he asked me if am happy where I am and I told him how happy I really am he held and caress my hand and I smiled at him. My uncle gave me a sign to come with him i went with him to the backyard I went on my knees to say how sorry I was for making him go through that I told him i wasn't going to tell them about his wife but he said he was happy "I was going to tell your parents everything too but I didn't know it was going to be today but I'm happy I did because I hate lie or keep things from my brother or your mother cus they've been good to me he held my hand and place his other hand on my head to pray for me.
I woke up in the morning i went straight to my father's room i met my mother serving him his food, My little brother came to give me my phone that it was ringing a call from Mrs Williams asking when am coming back and telling me how much he missed me I told her I missed her too and I will come back soon a call came in on waiting, it was ife telling me about the test tomorrow I told my parents about this and they insisted I go tomorrow but I told them test can't wait so I told them I will go and take my bathe and come back to eat, after bathing and eating I bid them farewell and my parents sends their regards to Mrs Williams my mom suggested she followed me to meet Mrs Williams but I promised her to meet her soon.
I got to the garage I called Mrs Williams driver to come and pick me, he drove me home, mom hugged me and I told her everything I told my parents she was so relieved and now she's eager to meet them too but I told her that can wait, my phone rang, the caller was Damola, mom saw the name an she quickly grabbed that it was Damola from boutique she winked at me and I waved my hands to say it was nothing but she won't stop smiling. He called to say hi that was what I told mom but Damola just asked me on a date which i told him i would tell him when i have the time mom teased me but I told her there's nothing between us so she asked me to go shower and rest and I went to my straight to my room.
The morning came and I was ready to leave for campus, the driver drove me to school hostel my friends hugged me and teased that I'm Omo mummy for staying so long with her. The driver left after unpacking my bags cus mom insisted I brought things.

After the test we were coming out of the lecture room when I heard someone called out my name from behind I looked back, it was Richard my friends winked and they walked away I went closer to Richard I was going to utter some words when he stopped me with his hand "why were you ignoring my calls? I was going to ask about your dad and you, I thought something was wrong but since you are here standing well and safe guess I have to head back to my hostel and stop worrying. Without looking back he left in anger, I didn't know why I ignored his calls but I did so I thought I should go and meet him in his hostel to say sorry I looked back and waved at my friends that I'll be back and I went after him. I got to his room he was already on his bed pretending to be sleeping i stood behind him and said sorry many times but he won't answer me I sat beside him, placed my hands on his back to turn his face on me but he wouldn't move I keep saying sorry until I decided to leave then I can come back later when he's calm. I slowly stood on my feet, turn my back, I took a step then I heard this tap on my hand it was Richard holding my hand he pulled me to him and my chest hit his I exhaled that his nose felt the air, we looked at each other passionately for seconds I turn my face to look over my shoulder but then he slid his hands on my cheek to my neck, our lips touched and we kissed passionately for minutes his hand left my neck and went for my waist, his other hand was on my shoulder he stopped kissing my lips, gazing at my eye, he looked at my shoulder, my clothes already off my shoulder so he kissed me on my shoulder, to my neck and went for my lips again he took off his shirt i touched his chest gently and hugged him......then we heard a knock on the door

TBC
good night and good morning

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
please paste the complete story here
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
where are episodes 1-5
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 5
its been two weeks now. Why do I feel like seeing
this girl again or lemme say something is wrong
with me. I can't even concentrate in class. He went
out of the lecture room to clear his head when he
barged into some girl and the books she was
holding fell he bent and so she does, to pack the
books they hit their heads and she sat on her butt.
She looked up and sight his face OMG! its you
again; oh he said its you too...again I said I can't
believe I'd run into you again handover my books
and you can go easily. My lady I'm sorry but I'm so
happy I ran into you again and more happy since u
must be in the same school as me, I rolled my
eyes and says Whatever! I just wish you could tell
me your name but mine is Richard holding out his
hand I was about to turn around and leave when
shayo called out my name...Toke like seriously
what took you so long the lecture is about to start, I
said I was sorry he looked to my face and said its
of great pleasure to meet you my lady, Toke
I hissed and left with Shayo to the classroom the
first thing shayo did was to tell our friends "ife,
Tayo u won't believe if I tell u this, they both
shouted What's that ? when I was out to look for
Toke I saw her with this cute, tall guy I said Haha
cute indeed. Tayo and ife won't stop asking her to
tell them more. Just when I heard him asking of her
name and she refused to tell I deliberately called
out her name just to let him hear I can't wait to see
that guy again I was just there rolling my eyes
pretending to read my handout, they all teased me
to give him the chance to talk to me and made jest
of me for being a novice.
We were in the middle of lecture and i was sitting
by the window when I thought I saw someone it
was him, again loitering around he was whispering
something to me but I didn't want to hear cus the
lecturer seems to notice me looking outside, my
phone rang a call from ilorin from my mom I
excused myself from the class to receive her call
guess he was so happy he came after me and
waited till I was done with the call. Toke I just want
to be a friend that's all I mean no harm he said. I
exhaled and said okay its fine this time he was
calm and talked gently to me so I held out my hand
and we shook hands he was going to hug me and I
opened my eyes wider with surprise and i said hun.
I was been funny my lady How about me taking you
out on a date someday? why do you think I wanna
go on a date with you? me shaking hands with you
doesn't mean I want to go on a date with you. You
are still being harsh on me Toke please just a date
and that's all I blushed I don't know why I blushed
but I did it so I said yes I can see from his look
that he's happy and I left to go back to the lecture
room I looked back and saw that he was still
standing there looking at me he made me walk zig
zag cus I was shy.
Mom (Mrs Williams) called to know how well am
doing and this time she would be moving down to
Lagos I laughed when I heard this and made jest
that even though I visit you four days in a month
you still missed me its okay I can't wait to see you
in Lagos.
Mrs Williams sends money to my parents in Ilorin but they thought its all coming from my uncle I
also send them from my feeding allowance too. My
dad owns a block industry and my mom sells
provisions.

Two days later i was in the lecture room Richard came and sat beside
me "my lady how about I let the date be today. I
looked through my shoulder to look at his face and
I said to him that I have classes. I can wait till you
are done and I will take the classes with you. You
can't be serious I said and I shook my head meant
to say its fine. Mrs Williams called to tell me she
will be in Lagos by tomorrow I was so happy to
hear this he asked who I was on phone with and I told
him it was my mom moving down to Lagos. it
would be nice to meet your mom I was like; and
who said you are meeting her with my eyebrow up I
was just being funny my lady. like seriously will u
stop calling me your lady? But I can't stop calling
you that okay lemme call you my princess? I said
whatever and blushed.
It was already 2pm the lectures was done and we
were set to go on the date. He opened his car's
door for me I smiled and sat inside entered and start the engine and we left the campus. He
took me to this eatery called D3, it was really big
and beautiful we sat down, the waitress came for
our order and guess who came to say hi to Richard.
TBC
Good night lovers
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 4

Everything is packed. Am ready to move to the hostel.
I called out to Mrs Williams that am set to go she came out of her room talking to someone on phone I asked who it is after she dropped the call ' your brother from abroad just called me and he will soon come back to Nigeria for holiday. I was like wow I can't wait to meet him and in my mind I felt this happiness running through my vein just how can someone be so generous and kind she sees me like her own daughter even though we are never related now she even called her son my brother this gave me the courage to want to call her mother just like she wished for. She hugged me so tight that it kept me wondering what was wrong with her so I asked if there's something bothering her. I am going to miss you Oritoke I feel like you should not go but you have to, May be I will have to move down to Lagos soon because am missing you already. I smiled and held her hands just then I feel the courage to call her mother. Thank you mummy for everything you've done and you are still doing i give thanks to God for giving me you everyday of my life and I promise never to let you down.
She was really surprised when I called her mum and with this she hugged me again and this time tears rolled down her cheeks to my shoulder and I clean his face with my palm I smiled at her and whisper mummy you are the best then we hug again. I heard someone cleared its throat we let go of each other to see who did it, it was the mama cook and she hug me too I got along with mama cook and she advised me a lot so I guess she's going to miss me too.
Mummy (mrs williams) called her driver in and he packed my bags out. Am set to leave. she insisted I travel on air but I don't want her wasting money so she promised to surprised me I already forgot about the surprise but after my loads had been packed she covered my face with her hands mama was holding my right hand while mummy held the other and they walked me out I open my eyes and saw a very beautiful red car, for me to ride around the campus I kept quiet for a moment cus I was so happy I wondered why this woman is just so good to me I prayed silently for her I prayed her husband which is her happiness to come back to her. I think mama cook and mummy understood what happened they both hug me and mummy wipe the tear drop that was about to drop.

Mrs Williams said the car will be brought to my school I hugged her for the last time the driver opened the car door I sat in the car and he drove off I watched mummy as I go and she waved at me too

*************weeks later**********

am getting used to campus life, my room mates are nice too Tayo, Ife and shayo are keeping me busy with taking me around the Lagos.
I went out after classes to get myself snacks from shoprite, I was going to pack my car when this car hit my car from behind Oh! No I shouted... I came out of my car so furious I shouted what hell is wrong with you, my left hand already on my waist while I bite my right hand waiting for the person to step out of the car, the car's engine turned off and the glass was rolled down Am so sorry my lady he said" I was in a hurry I will get it fixed for you lemme call my mechanic. I rolled my eyes, hissed and turn my back on him to get things I came for. He came after me but I didn't even look back, he double crossed me and there I have to say why do you keep following me around. Yes my car got hit by you and and I said its fine I will fix it myself why are u still following me? he looked at me as if he was about to swallow me and he begged " I am so sorry I hit your car but we've only just met you shouldn't be that harsh. Actually am not harsh but that Beam is really precious to me I can't just let it get spoilt. He raised his eyebrow and said "Beam? Yes Beam actually that's it name. He laughed and that made me feel bad as if he's mocking me so I raised my eyebrow and said WHAT? he covered his mouth trying to hide his smile but I walked out on him and left without buying anything. He said to himself " she won't even let me have her contact or know her name.

TBC
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 3

it was already dawn...I woke up, stretched my body and rolled around I looked up to check the wall clock, the time says 6:30. I sat on the bed with my left hand around my neck I keep rubbing my neck then I heard a knock on the door, you can come in I said and showed was the Madame I came down on ma feet and knelt to greet her good morning she held my hand "its alright my dear you can sit I need to talk to you " said the Madame. I said okay ma, am all hears.
last night before I slept I had a lot of thinking about what you told me last night and I feel I should see your uncle and discuss some things with him, do you in anyhow know how to contact him, said " the madame
I told her I know his number and she wanted me to call him and I told her I had no phone but I managed to cram his number so I called out the number and she pressed it on her phone she dialed it and it rang, he picked and I spoke with him and told him how I got to the madame. He said he would come over as soon as he can; just then I sent him the address
After some hours my uncle came around, the gate man let him in as instructed by the Madame.
we were all sitted in the living room my uncle introduced himself as Ibiyemi Adekola and the madame introduced herself as Mrs Williams she wanted to talk my uncle alone so I excused them by going to the guest room......after an hour I was called out,,,,my uncle asked me to sit down which I did, he asked if I still want to go back to school and I answered yes sir, Mrs Williams told me a lot and it has been concluded that,,,, just then mrs williams cut in and said the rest " that you should be living with me, that I am ready to cater for all your education and needs I looked at my uncle while my mouth is still opened with surprise written all over my face,,,my uncle shook his head as a sign of yes that was what I had to say. I went on my knee and crawled to where Mrs Williams was sitting I shed happy tears, I place my hands on her thigh and prayed for her to be blessed more and more, my uncle did the same guess he has did a lot of it before I was called out.....she held my hand and pet them I went back to where I was sitting just then this thought of my mother came to my mind and I had to tell them how they are going to tell my mother, my uncle said he will handle the rest but I should not tell my mother anything apart from I'm still living with my uncle and I nodded.

Back at my uncle's, my mother called my uncle's wife many times in order to speak with me but she wouldn't pick, I speak on phone with my mother in the morning and night but when she noticed I didnt pick in the morning and uncle's wife didn't bother to tell my uncle until today
Here at Mrs Williams my uncle's phone rang it was my mother....oh its your mother Toke, I smiled and collected the phone from my uncle
haba was the first thing my mom uttered since yesterday I called your uncle's wife but she wouldn't pick, hope all is well with you?
mommy I am fine I was just busy with things my uncle looked and waved at me so I can lie to her so that she won't be worried, I calmed my mother down and I hanged the call. uncle is set to leave Mrs Williams gave him some money as transport fare and he left to get my results from his house and he would bring them over tomorrow.

Weeks go by and I can't stop but wondering why Mrs Williams live alone and have never heard her mentioned her children or her husband I took the courage of asking her and she sighed so she started with a drop of tear
happiness left me long ago after my husband left the house. It was just me, my husband and my two sons we were so happy eve though we had nothing, so poor and yet happy. unfortunately for me my husband met a rich woman he fell in love with her I heard this and I tried to face my husband and hear it directly from him he didn't just admitted what he did it what i heard but he hurt me more by trying to leave home, he took the youngest son with him and I hugged Aaron so tight while I cried I struggled a lot since then to become rich maybe my husband will come back to me but i think I was wrong that was the last time I heard from him.

this touched my heart and I shed tears and try to calm her I told her how sorry I was to ask that question and I asked if she's still hearing from her son with her husband and why the son with her is not leaving with her. I didnt hear from my other son but Aaron is still in america studying "said Mrs Williams.
I want you to do me a favour Toke I don't want you to see me as Mrs Williams I want you to see as your second mother I've always wished for a daughter but never was it meant for me to give birth to one but the first time I saw you I feel like we had this connection and have liked you since then I don't mind if you call me mother and promise me never to let me down

Hearing all this made me cry because I know I cry easily and i nodded. She hugged me and cry more.

I call my mother and dad everyday, ma uncle visits a lot too and I speak with my brother too, My uncle let it known to his wife that i was with my parents in Ilorin. thanks to Mrs Williams for getting me a phone

********Some months later*******
I wrote both Utme and post Utme I got an admission to university of Lagos. I quickly call Mrs Williams to tell the good news she was really happy and promised to take me out on shopping we went to a very big boutique. I went around checking different clothes and trying them. I saw this pink beautiful dress I held it while walking towards mrs williams and can't stop myself from smiling at the dress instead of looking at where am going, I barged into a young man, my head hit his chest, his big and muscled chest pushed me back and I almost fell from my high heels just then he catches me, his left hand was on my waist while he catched the pink dress with his right hand, we were like this for seconds, he stared at me in the eyes I did the same looking straight in his eyes.
one of the boutique worker came by and called his name Mr Damola this made us come to our senses, he let go of me and what I uttered was oh! am sorry I barged into you, I walked straight to miss Williams and told her what happened she smiled instead. Mr Damola came by me, I looked up at him cus he was tall and I said I thought I said I was sorry why are you still here? I came to return your lovely pink dress stretching out his hand to hand over my dress I collected it then he smiled and left. He came back again offering to choose beautiful clothes for me, i looked at Mrs williams for her consent but then she smiled, shook her head and asked me to go with him that she needed to check things around too
one of the boutique worker came by and bent to him "Sir the clothes are ready " said the boutique worker, I wondered why he bent so i asked why was that
he smiled and with shyness on his face "I own the boutique and have always warn them to stop bending for me so I dont know why he did it today, I smiled well its alright so where are the beautiful dresses, he pointed at the right side there I saw a lot of pink, blue and white coloured dresses, I picked three e
dresses with different colours. I compliment him for having a good taste in colour, Mr Damola blushed and I told him am set to go and I walk away to meet Mrs Williams I went to the cashier with Mrs Williams and we were told the bills was on Mr Damola I looked back to look at him but he smiled, I smiled back I guess every worker knew Mrs Williams the way they all behaved to friendly to her, guess she's their frequent customer and so we left and I waved at Mr Damola.
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 2
she pressed the horn and it sounds,,, just then someone opened the gate it was the gateman in uniform, smile on his face and hailing the woman in Igbo accent.
I came down from the car after the woman did. she shook her head to the right direction , a sign that I should follow her I understood and followed her and the gateman man went back to his post.
I keep staring at the house it was so big and beautiful that mouth kept opened we got inside the house and there she told me this is the living room downstairs the building is two storey she offered me a sit which I quickly answered yes ma and I sat down. she offered if am going to take or eat anything and I replied with am good with water just then a middle aged woman came out of one direction to welcome her "welcome madame how come I didn't hear the sound of your car? I was so busy in the kitchen. " said the woman, and the madame replied her with its alright so what did you cook tonight? she told her she cooked rice and stew with assorted meats I was just staring at them short of word
the madame introduced me to the woman and she told me the woman has been her cook for a very long time and she is living with her, the cook went back inside and brought me a glass of water I sipped even though am thirsty. The cook went back inside and left me with the Madame she asked me what was wrong why was I walking alone and why it was a long story! this kept me quiet for a while I don't even know where to start from. As if she read my mind "you can start from anywhere, I don't mind " she said; the first thing I told her was my name and was ready to tell her the short story of where am coming from

its all began when I finished my secondary school cert exams which are waec and neco my brother is still in Basic 3 but my parents struggled a lot still yet the money is not even enough for us family talk less of me going into institution with it so the thought of going to higher institution started to fade. My dad suggested I live with my uncle in Asaba but my mom refused the offer saying she needs both me and my brother beside her and the fact that Asaba is very far from home, to cut the long story short I had to live with my uncle
few days later my things are already been packed my mom and my brother followed me to the garage where I had to hug my mom and brother tightly knowing how much i am going to miss them my mom prayed for me and she shed tears my brother insisted on following me but I lied that I will come back for him. After a long chat with my mom and my brother the bus is ready to leave my mom held my hand and prayed we go safely my face is changed already and was ready to cry I covered my mouth with my right hand the bus engine started and it moved slowly I watched my mom and my brother from inside the bus till I can't see them again am sure they did the same
it was hours journey. I got to my uncle's and they all welcomed me my uncle's wife was nice at first but after some weeks she showed her real self the first thing she did to amaze me was when I overheard her telling my uncle how she owned most of things they have and she's not ready to spend on someone that is not even her child then my uncle told her she's going to spend on my admission and school whatever she snapped and said her husband should wake up from his nightmare and how its not happening she promised to make it hell for me in their house until I decide to leave. Hearing this didn't change my mind but made me feel so sad so I tried to please her from that day on hoping she would change her mind but she made it hell as promised she starved me whenever my uncle is not around she send me to market with no fare and she knew the fact that I know no where yet she said I should ask the direction from the people on the road I sighed and soliloquize in my mind that "now you are making it hell for me and I left and came back in the evening since morning. I told not my uncle or my parents who calls everyday nothing this continued for a long time and i became so lean and thin, my uncle asked if am sick and I said no until the day my uncle heard every thing from our neighbour iya kike, she told my uncle things and so my uncle tried to face his wife.
My uncle's wife insulted him and our family being poor and wretched this touched me and I packed my things uncle tried to stop me but I chose to leave and I promised never to tell my parents what happened. He gave me #10, 000 and pleaded on behalf of his wife and I shook my head to all he said and i left. The bus I boarded going to Ilorin, the bus driver and a man robbed us and I was left with my bag on the street
I think all i said touched the woman and she sighed "But you are too young to go through all this, even though everything happened for a reason I believed she stood up and uttered follow me; I followed her to a room and she said "this is the guest room u will sleep here tonight, go in, shower and come back to the dining the cook will serve you your meal
I went inside the room it was beautiful eventho its for guest yet it is spacious and smells good I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower not long I went to eat and the Madame came to see me and tell me Good night. A lot went through my mind like how much my mom warned my dad to not let me go to Asaba in the first place, how my going back to school is about to fall and why my uncle's wife hates me so much, all this ran in my head till I fell asleep.
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 1

I'm named Oritoke Adekola but my family call me Toke, am
young and intelligent. I live with my uncle in Asaba
until I realised it is time to go back home, to my
parents. I packed my things and left without my
uncle's wife and kids knowledge although my uncle
knew of it
I boarded a bus going to Ilorin, the bus told us the
passengers of the traffic hold up and he tends to
take the short cut not knowing to us passengers
that all he said was a lie. We got to one quiet
street there are bushes and deep at that the driver
and a man at the last sit that pretended to be a
passenger brought out guns pointed it at us and
everyone started shouting, I cant stop myself from
covering my mouth with my hands just to avoid crying out loud, I was
shaking all over.....they collect things like Money,
necklaces, they collected the money with me nd after
doing their worst they drove off
everyone won't stop shouting but no help
showed,,,,,my eyes became so red I was stranded
nd lost I thought of things nd then I remember how
much am missing my family like I will never see
them again i was so afraid
its already around 8pm in the night, the road is
quiet the street is gentle and everywhere was silent,
yet i'm never stopping still walking around till i find
help..i tried to beg people for money they look at
me as if am a thief or something, some rolled their
eyes and hissed at me. i cried in my mind i was
doing this when this car started honking at me I
was going to run but I couldn't, I don't know what but
something is kind of holding me back and still
telling me to run, I started walking faster and faster
this car is still following me then I stopped to see
what it is,,,,,now this gut is telling to stop being
afraid and face what it is to be faced,,,yes I was so
scared yet was prepared for the worst
The car's door opened and I saw this hefty legs
on heels wearing a head gear
(gele) and peach coloured lace, knowing she is a woman calmed me more just when she approached me
"young lady what are you doing all alone in this
lonely street? could you believe I saw you at Ogiri close to the market
this evening when I was going out and now you are
here! I was quiet for a second and I didnt even
know any Ogiri she just mentioned but still I
managed to answer its nothing Ma, in my mind I
was so happy she's a woman and not a man who
might hurt me in this quiet street.....You cant be
here this night my dear yes this is an estate still
yet days ago a girl was raped so its very dangerous
for u to be traipsing aimlessly around especially at
night and you are a girl for that matter' said the
woman.
I can't stop scratching my neck on hearing this I
becm so scared nd this made me tell the woman I
had no where to go or sleep for the night....she
asked why is that and I told her its a very long
story she sighed and offered to take me to her
home I hesitated at first for she's nothing but a
stranger the next thing was me in her car and she
drove off

TBC
Good night landers.
Much love from Timma
Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Weldon
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alennsar:
Weldon

thank you hun

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 8

It was Ayo he was like "wow i'm sorry guys i should excuse you but you can continue. I was so shy that i had to tell Ayo to stay back I stammered while I said that but then he was gone, Richard didn't even bother to call him back he was busy gazing at my neck I told him I had to go back to hostel to do some stuffs he insisted I stay but I didn't want to anymore so he escorted me.
The next morning, Mom (Mrs Williams) called me on phone I was with my friends in our room we were talking and giggling. She told me my brother is coming back from Abroad this weekend to spend his holidays in Nigeria and that she has always told him everything about me and how much he can't wait to meet me, she wants me to come home so that we can go to the airport together I was really happy hearing this so I told my friends I will be going home before the weekend. Kuku tell us you are going right now not before the weekend, said shayo. I told them its not really about missing mom but my brother is coming back from Oxford university. OMG so your brother is in London, said Tayo. Ife and shayo chorused wow u guys are rich. I was short of word hearing this I thought to myself that i wish I could tell u guys everything. Ife tapped me hey Toke and asked what was wrong ? I smiled and said nothing yeah we are rich. We can't wait to meet your brother, he must be cute said Shayo. Knowing to myself that have never met him I said he must be cute just like you said, I was lost in thought like maybe I should tell them about my family or not ife shouted....Toke.....I said oh I want to tell you guys something but....shayo said what? Never mind when its time I will tell you but guys don't you think we should go out and have fun...they all chorused "sure Omo mama olowo. This time I was really pissed and I told them to stop calling me names that I don't like it and they all said sorry and we went out together.
I called my mom to ask about my father's health I was told he got really better and he even spoke with me my little bro was still in school so I told mother to call me back when he's around.
Today is Thursday I packed the little things am taking home with me i told them I'm ready to leave and will see them soon, we exchange hugs and I left in my car.
I got home mom was really happy, she already cooked my favourite, after shower I ate and started chatting with my friends online I saw some friend requests, the first thing I do which is common to girls especially is checking a guys profile to see if he's cute before accepting them I accepted this guy with the name 'Arch NoraA' he was even online just then he messaged me with hey and I replied hey we started chatting and got along real quick I laughed out loud at my phone cus he made lots of jokes since around 7pm that we've been chatting it now 1:32am in the midnight he asked to speak with me on phone he collected my number which I sent to him he called me immediately, he said hello but I kept silent I was really shy after some seconds I said hello he smiled and asked why I didn't wanna say anything at first and I said its nothing we talked about things we like and what we don't he told me funny jokes while I laughed and roll on my bed. The next thing I heard was Toke..Toke...Oritoke.....It was mama cook waking me up

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 9
Richard came over at my place i ran out to hug him and asked what took him so long to come by, he gave me a gift and said he was sorry for coming early then we kissed for a long time till i found myself hugging and kissing my pillow.
It was all a dream and Richard did not even know where i live so how can he be here but something confused me in my dream I said he came late but he said he came early, I wasn't even thinking about him last night or may be part of me did, I'm not sure about what what i feel for him or if it's from me spending lots of time with him or if I'm in love with him I rolled on my bed then I started to remember when we first met I smiled to every moments now I feel like am missing him I feel like seeing him right now I sighed, checked the time and came out of my room, while rubbing my face I went to the kitchen to greet mama cook cus I know she was the one calling my name to wake me up she pat me and asked about my night, then I started to remember what I did I whispered OMG! Mama cooked asked what was wrong so I gist her everything from last night she laughed and we talked like friends I was about to tell her about my dream then mommy came in and met us talking and she was like Hmm....so you don't want me to be a part of what you are doing ?said mommy. I walked up to her while saying sorry mom I was going to come to your room to say my good morning but since you are here...Good morning ma, how was your night ? She smiled and said it was splendid i held her hand and said i will gist her too but that would be later. She turned around to leave the kitchen just then she stopped "yes, that reminds me, I was thinking maybe I should get a shop here in Lagos, big one so with that I wont be staying home alone, that would keep me busy and during the holidays you can always be there with me and if your brother comes back he will manage the car company as the CEO, the manager there already is giving me a very hard time. I kept quiet for mama cook to talk before I can say anything but to me it's really a good idea. Mama cook sighed and told mommy it was a very good idea apart from being home alone that would surely brings profits so I think you are doing the right thing madam.
She looked at me, she raised her eyebrow and asked "aunty are u not going to say anything? I walked zig_zag to her i smiled before I said I was waiting for mama cook to talk but mommy I love the idea but I can't wait for tomorrow to come.
You had better wait, she said
She left and went to take her bathe while I continued with mama cook. I heard my phone ringing I said to mama cook that I will be back.
It was Richard calling to check on me he had been to my friend's and he was told I had left to go home he was kinda hurt for not telling him so I said I was sorry and promised to be back soon as my brother is settled before he hanged the call he said take care and I Love you and cut the call immediately without allowing me to say anything
Richard was like "what is wrong with me, did I just said I love her? I can't believe I said that she's gonna hate me I didn't even propose to her yet I don't know if she likes me or if am his type. Oh no am a frog am too forward now I don't know if I should call her or wait till she comes back.
I smiled and kept looking at my phone may be he is going to call back or something, I think I should call him back I dialed his number but it was disconnected cus a call came in. It was Noraa calling, i picked it up with a smile on my face. Hello sleeping beauty. I smiled and told him how sorry I was about what I did but he said not to worry. I was really happy you slept off while listening to my ugly song for u but seriously I would like to meet you soon.
We talked and talked again this time too before mama cook wants me to come and eat and I had to take my bathe and brush my teeth, I had to tell him we speak later and we hanged the call.
But yet I can't stop waiting for Richard to call me back, after my bathe, eating I had to see mommy off and went back to bed.
My phone rang it was my mother I spoke with my father and brother and I also told them about Mrs Williams son coming back home from abroad and that was why I came home instead of being in school they were going to speak to speak with Mrs Williams but I told them she was not around. Mother seems happy every time she calls and am so happy they are.
I called Richard back guessed he didn't want to pick the call but he did almost when the call was about to end. He kept quiet not even saying hello I had to do the talking I was short of words too but I later said hey why did you hang up the other time without any reply from me, he sighed and said he was sorry but I told him not to be sorry and that I would like to see him if he can come around my place and I will send him the address now. His reply was quick this time and he said he's coming over immediately I smiled and said I will be waiting for him. I was sitting in front of my mirror so i quickly had little make up and waited in my room to receive his call that he's around.
I slept off while waiting, his call came in and finally he is here I ran out to see him, we hugged and I lead him to the sitting room he won't even look at me like he used to he looked away when our eyes meet while I smiled.
I introduced him to mama cook as a friend even though I already told her about him she offered to cook for him but I said no I would love to do that but he said he was okay with water which I offered him. Mama Cook said she will be going to the market and she left. I wonder if you are still not going to look at me now that no one is around I moved to sit beside him. He looked up at my face, held my hand and said 'I'm really sorry about what I said I didn't mean it,,,oh yeah I mean I did he stammered. He sighed Oritoke the first day I saw you was the best day of my life, I was like who is this girl? The way you reacted when I hit your car got me speechless and the way you talked was really unique and beautiful, could you believe I felt something strong for you the first day I saw you, I didn't know what it was until days go by and I can't stop seeing your face when I close my eyes, your voice echoes in my head. I must tell you this is first time its happening to me i don't know why am in love with you but I...I love you. If I don't say this today it might be late tomorrow. So Toke will you be my Girlfriend? I smiled and smiled again, then I frowned my face, took his hand off mine then I said.
No Richard I can't be your girlfriend he asked why I can't be his girlfriend I said, I wanted to be your lady, your princess, Richard because am in love with you too. He hugged me so tight that I had to say I can't breathe we released each other gaze at each other's face, he kissed my forehead and we hugged again. I looked back when I heard the door opened it was mommy she came back from work, not answering our greetings she left and went straight upstairs.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
ride on girl

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gus write up

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Alennsar:
ride on girl

thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 10

Richard looked at me with surprise showing on his face. Sit down I will be back I said while I went after her. I met her in her room changing while waiting for her to change I kept wondering why she behaved that way maybe it was very wrong of me to bring a man into the house I was looking down and kind of sad.
Come and have a sit Toke.
I sat beside her, I'm really sorry for the way I reacted earlier I was taken aback because I thought I saw me, I asked what she meant by she saw her, seeing you with that boy and the moment it reminds me of when it used to be so sweet and natural between me and my husband, I wasn't really angry with you my dear I was sad, I was angry at what happened between me and my husband but Toke you have to be very careful when it comes to boys matter I don't want anything to happen to you I don't ever want you to experience heartbreak or hurt yourself. Love is beautiful and fun at first also can be so painful and hurtful when it gets deeper but if you can endure the painful part and get through it then u will always be happy, I want you to look very well before you leap. While looking at her face I smiled and hugged her.
Do you trust me mom?
Of course I trust you. though I like him cus I got a good glance before walking away
seriously mom, then never stop trusting me, do you now want to meet him?
Yes I really want to but Oritoke be careful for me hun, you understand what I mean?i I laughed out loud, i exclaimed knowing and understanding what she meant and said mommy seriously? Okay I understand and we left together to the sitting room.
I introduced mommy to Richard and they talked till he was ready to leave we went out together while he bid farewell to mom, she seems to like him and I think now I know what I want.
Richard won't stop smiling and I asked why he said he was so scared at first he thought she might not like him but now he's relieved and happy, I hummed and moved closer to him he looked at my lips and bent down to kiss me but I turned my cheek instead he laughed and kiss my forehead. I pushed him to enter his car. I feel like not leaving now that am welcomed or can I sleep over I mean in your room?
I laughed, seriously Richard go its getting late hun I bent down through his car's window and kissed him on his lips. My phone rang but I ignored it Richard asked who but I said no one

I woke up very early, after greeting mama cook I went down to mommy's room she was already awake too, I sat beside her and we talked about what we are going to wear mom preferred I wore blue gown. After doing all what's to be done we went to the airport.
After an hour mom received a call asking where he is since he's already using Nigeria line I don't know his reply but mommy reached for my hand and turned around to look back there I think she saw him cause the airport is crowded so I looked around to see who she was looking at, a young handsome man was approaching us, clearly he was the one we were waiting for, mom was smiling so bright waving her hand, he smiled at us and waved his hand too the driver saw him and ran to him and takes his luggage I was just standing there with her not smiling but kept wondering where have seen him before, he reached where we were standing with a smile on his face he called out Mom then he paused, he looked at me with surprise for seconds and I can't stop me from staring at him with thoughts too, he smiled and hugged mommy so tight
Mom I missed you so much.
I missed you too my handsome baby.
He exclaimed....Baby mom? Am not a baby anymore he turned to me and said Hello Princess!
Mom smiled while I fake a smile too and replied with Hello, welcome back to Nigeria. I recognised him immediately and where we met that made me raised my eyebrows and my face was like I was about to cry. He said thanks for taking care of mom he hugged me and whispered Thanks for the other time I was really shocked cus i thought he must have recognised me too I had to release myself from his embrace. I looked at him with that feeling maybe regret or whatever I don't know but I had the feeling. Had I know he was going to be my bro-ther from abroad I wouldn't dare that I shouldn't have done what I did, I felt so shy and can't stop scratching the back of my head

TBC
Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2017
what did she do?
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 1:28am On May 03, 2017
Alennsar:
what did she do?

wait for it
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 11

We looked at each other awkwardly till mommy won't stop noticing
What's going on between you too?
Mommy, the things is.........
Yes! The thing is Nigeria has really changed and everywhere is great. Home sweet home
I was going to tell mommy how we met but I think he didn't want me to tell her so he had to cut me off, I looked at him again but he smiled at me instead I had to look away. We got home, he opened the car door for me and place his hand around my shoulder
I can't believe I have a sister I love sisters thanks mom, for giving me one
He looked at me and kept silence for seconds he then asks me
Don't you like to have a brother?
I shook my head while he pulled me closer and dragged me gently inside with his hand still on my shoulder.
We all went to mommy's room while mama cook left for the kitchen. He started with he would like to throw a party to celebrate him being back home he would also like me to invite my friends, his friends from school before he went abroad too were going to come he winked at me, mommy laughed seeing what he did he smiled and told us he would be back after freshening up.
Do you like Aaron ?
I hesitated before answering and fake a smile, of course i like him.

Mom I would like to go and rest in my room it been a long day, the party is next week Sunday right? She said yes I knew already but i don't know why I still asked.....

So go and rest and I will wake you for dinner if you manage to get a sleep cause you really needed it.

I rest my hand on her lap gently and left.
I got to my room the first thought that came to my mind while I was trying to get over Aaron was that of Richard's I smiled to myself then I remember our happy moments again I laughed to my self while I blushed.
Richard's call came in.

How are you hon?
How do you know when to call? I was thinking about you.
Hmph....really ?
Yes! Actually my....my brother is back and he's gonna celebrate his arrival next week, can I invite you?
You are already inviting me, can I see you before then I missed you so much
Aww....I missed you too hon
I'm coming over to school tomorrow I will get to see you then
Just like that? Seriously I don't want to snatch you from your brother, he just arrived keep him company, at least there's no classes since the exams is on the way, he needs you now I can always wait can't wait to meet him though.
He can always wait too, I missed you more than I missed my....uhmm....my brother and also he wouldn't have my time he has friends to visit

I always have your time honey, was what I heard from behind that frightened me I had look back it was Aaron I said oh! Its you while I pout
Richard asked if it was my brother and I said yeah I had to tell him that I would call him later and hanged up.

Okay! I know what you are thinking, what happened was just a coincidence,,,,,you are my brother and you will always be
You are getting it wrong, am not even your real brother listen Toke you are not my sister and you would never be I don't even want to be your brother and you know it and why I don't ever wanna be
I don't care and I don't know anything that was just.....uhmm.....i paused for a while. I will always see you as my brother even though you are not

Just what Toke? No I want to know. Toke please am not your brother and I'm not ready to be and.....we were arguing before we heard a knock on the door
What are you guys talking about, mom is here so am I welcome to join your convo

No mommy we were just talking abou....
I was asking her if she could go out with me to meet my friends, I want to hang out with them so I would like her to tag along

I blinked twice exhales, just so he said mom we were talking about that

So do you wanna go with me ? Mommy kept staring at us somehow that I had to say "yes sure, why not!

Let me excuse you guys because I noticed you don't want me to be a part of this conversation and she left while we fake smiles.

i called out Aaron!

Okay what ?

What are you trying to do

I don't even know what I'm doing but I know I don't want to be your brother and I also know that you like me as much as I did, we got along real quick when we first met on Facebook and I don't want it to end, Toke! when I told you I felt something that day we talked on phone I meant it and you smiled when I said it, the next day I called to tell you I would be arriving u ignored my call I thought you liked me

Yes I like you but as my brother

What about before I became your brother ?

I like you, as in like like...you are human like me so it's normal to like you any girl would like you had I know you were my brother....

Toke can you.....

Can you leave my room have got a lot of friends to invite to your party. I scratch my head and fell on my bed I felt bad for him but I forgot when I picked up my phone to call Richard.

TBC

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 09, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 12

I went to the hostel my friends were so happy to see me we hugged and they all asked about my brother

I can't wait to meet your brother, said shayo.
Sure. Actually I came to tell you guys about his party
OMG! The party is going to be so........
Okay Ife, its not going to be so bad its going to be very fun okay?
Tayo laughed faintly to make jest of Ife
'hun hun abi wetin na, anyways the party is going to be very bad
Tayo mimicked her and said, I trust you will finish it I know u wella
In short do you guys want to go out with me to shop? They all chorused yes!
But I want to call my Beau before anything
They mimicked me and hummed so I called Richard on phone he said he was kind of not strong I can feel it from his voice I dropped the call and told my friends I needed to see him.
I got to his hostel he was lying on his bed I patted him with my hand

Hon am here. I turned my back to lose and off my shoes so I can lie beside him just when I heard him yell
I miss you hon
I tapped him, he laughed out loud, I held my breathe and touched my chest while my mouth was wide opened with surprise written all over my face.
So you are not sick, I can't believe you......
Com'on babe
He tried to get hold of my hand but i keep hitting his chest playfully till we went for the pillow and scattered his bed, we did this for minutes and later stopped he held my wrist while looking at my thigh I called his name but I guess he wasn't really looking at my thigh he was thinking about something
What is wrong ?
Nothing babe, I just remember doing this with someone
Oh! A girl ?
No. Have done this before a lot of time with my brother
Oh you have a brother ?
Yes.
Where is he?
Okay let's not talk about him cause right now all I wanna do is play with you
I hummed, he kissed my lips and hugged me
I miss you so much
Why did you lie about being sick ?
Actually because I know you'd run over
I tapped him 'naughty boy
He groaned, Oh now am a boy huh......
He tickled me till I begged him to stop that I could not breathe from laughing
My phone rang it was my brother
Excuse me hon, its my bro I went out to receive the call
Toke I need to see you
Okay let's not.......
No I was going to ask you to shop with me
But I barely know you
I'm sure you know a lot more than you want to remember, you can't just forget about that night we talked and chatted about our likes and dislikes even......
Yeah sky blue is your favourite colour, u preferred Nigerian food to the whites but I don't think I want to remember anything anymore, it doesn't matter anymore
Oh I knew it you liked me but you just don't want to admit it
Noraa....yeah that reminds me what is the meaning of that Noraa?
He smiled. Actually Noraa is also Aaron
How is that ?
Toke I would be expecting you tomorrow, take care dear.
I went back inside Richard asked what was the call about I told him I would be going out with Aaron tomorrow
Uhm...Richard lemme ask you, Noraa and Aaron are they the same ?
He was quiet for seconds and then smiled they are the same its just like writing Aaron from the back starting with the N
OMG! Why can't I figure it out I thought I was good at writing things starting with the last letter. Richard made jest of me i felt shy and pout

The next day I and Aaron went out for the shopping, we went to different boutiques and he even shop for me too we stopped by a restaurant and ate but our talking is not straight, we talked like we are strangers whenever he tried to start a conversation I bailed even though when we first met online I felt like have known him for forever I didn't know why I tried so hard but I think I liked him like he said. I called my mom to say hello since I was bored from the shopping I told her about Aaron
I would like to speak with her, he urged
No. I don't think so. He snatched my phone and introduced himself.
I wanted to come and visit you in Ilorin but Toke won't let me, mommy can you make her bring me to you
Why would she do that, mabinu oko mi (sorry my son) she will surely bring you.
Thank you ma. My regards to everyone. He gave the phone back to me and mommy insisted I bring him to Ilorin soon and I promised to do so I looked at him and rolled my eyes instead he winked I snared and said faintly can't believe mother want me to bring him
he winked did you call me?
hell no...

I went back to the hostel even though mom asked me to stay back and prepare for the party which is tomorrow with my brother but I insisted on going. After talking and gists with my friends I left to see Richard at his hostel without knocking I opened the door and saw Richard kissing a girl. They were startled and so was i.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by feyorpe: 6:49pm On May 09, 2017
Very captivating! Good write up @Fatima but pls update us as soon as you can.

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 10, 2017
feyorpe:
Very captivating! Good write up @Fatima but pls update us as soon as you can.

thanks alot....but it will be coming really late
am an embroider I hardly get time to type so pls bear with me
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
Thanks for reading! you people are the best
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 13

For God sake Nife! What do you think you are doing ?
Richard I love you and you know that, oh you are turning me down because of that girl
She's not that girl she's the girl am in love with. She walked slowly to him and touch his shoulder, Richard pushed her
Richard If I don't have you for myself no one is taking you away from me
Richard sighed and sat on his bed, Nifemi still managed to kiss his forehead and left.

I met my friends on their way out of our room, not saying anything I ran inside and locked the door before they come after me to ask what happened. I took my pillow, I covered my face with it and cried, I did that so my friends or anyone won't hear me cry I did that for minutes thinking why he would do that to me, after an hour I opened the door for my friends.

Toke what's wrong with you, said shayo

Even if you don't tell us its written on your face that you cried, said ife.

Tayo collect the pillow from me and held my hand
Whatever it is you are going through if you are not ready to share it with us then its fine we'll wait till you are ready to talk about it and remember we are all there for you okay?

I blinked as a sign of okay. My phone backlight came on and Tayo saw it was ringing, I put it on silent

Toke its Richard, and its already eighteen missed calls, don't tell me Richard annoyed you or u had a fight ?

Guys I need to go home.

Hell no! We don't even know what is wrong with you and I don't think you want to drive, shayo yelled.

What if you guys can come home with me if you think I don't want to drive.

Then its fine we are coming with you

Are sure you want to go home like this, said Tayo

This time i think i want to take it out on my friends, every words coming out of their mouth annoy me and all I wanna do is yell at them and make them go away and be left alone but i don't want to be alone I want them around me yet I managed to calm myself and talk
What if I don't want to go home and my brother's party is tomorrow??
Oh crap! I think we just forgot that, Tayo said while nodding

Party on my mind, yey! Ife murmured

With serious look on shayo and Tayo's face are you okay at all ? They asked ife rhetorically

She covered her mouth with her hand and said sorry guess she felt a little embarrassed being the most funny, youngest and easiest girl among us ife is really lively and doesn't take things too seriously I think what she said brought a little smile on my face but they noticed not. They packed their stuffs for the party and we left in my car. I looked at my phone all am seeing is Richard's calls and messages I don't even think I want look at the message so I cleared it on my notification and ignored his calls.

Mom don't you think Toke should be around by now ?

I think so. She should be on her way right now

I got out of the car not even minding my friends I went inside, already they were busy admiring my house so I left them to do that.

Hey dear! What took you so long?

With my dull face. I....uhmm...I was with my friends and they are here too

Oritoke what is wrong with your face? Did you cry?

Hearing that Aaron came closer to me to check if I really cried. Who made you cry?
I slouched before I said I'm fine mommy, Aaron am okay. Something got in my eye while i was driving

They chorused Driving ?

Yes mom I just need to rest and I will be fine.
I was heading upstairs when my friends came in and I introduced them to my mom and Aaron, they were going to be taken to the guest room but I insisted they sleep in my room and they also preferred so and we all left for my room. Ife and Tayo left for the shower, shayo stayed by me knowing I needed someone to talk to.
Toke do you wanna talk about it now? am ready to listen to everything you've got to say I must confess I hate when you are angry or quiet so share with me
I was about to talk when tears started to drop

I......I...when I told you I was going to see Richard, I stopped and sighed just to hold the tears, she hugged me

Its okay but please stop crying, I get it if you don't want to say it

No I want to,,,,, while i said it in a rush I met Richard kissing a girl or maybe she was the one kissing him.

What? Richard did that

Yes just like I said

She sighed and hugged me
Its okay. Has he ever told you about any other girl

No, he hasn't just that I noticed he was lost in thought when we were together but he said he was thinking about his brother

Oh! I saw his calls and I noticed how you were looking at your phone, being the eldest among us and from my own experience I think you should give him a chance to explain himself because i don't think he would ever do that if not that you said it.

But I don't want to....

No, just hear him out.

Girls what are you talking? We are here now, said ife.

Go and get dressed joh, shayo snubbed

Nife! What you did today is very wrong and stupid

What?! Kissing you is stupid? Touching you is wrong ? Walking slowly around Richard and touching him, she pushed her to the couch

Nifemi you have to stop this nonsense I'm your brother for Goodness sake!

TBC
Re: Coincidence by marychommy(f): 6:09am On May 12, 2017
getting twisted half brother I presumed

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 7:32am On May 12, 2017
pls who is scolding nifemi

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 12:09am On May 14, 2017
Alennsar:
pls who is scolding nifemi
Richard
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 12:10am On May 14, 2017
marychommy:
getting twisted half brother I presumed

may be
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 1:54am On May 14, 2017
smiley
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 2:33am On May 14, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 14

You can hear the sound of the loud hip hop, some are dancing while some are sipping their drinks I can see myself feeling disturbed and the loud music sounds annoying. Its my brother's party yet I felt so down, I missed him but I guess I shouldn't, my friends tried to cheer me up but I just don't feel like it. Aaron noticed me but I dodged his questions about what was wrong with me he introduced me to his friends, we exchanged greetings while I went to sit on the couch, Aaron saw me so he came and sat beside me .

Toke, I know something is going on with you and I know you don't want to talk about it with me but its my party and the least you can do for me is to be happy.

I'm fine, I said. I'm sorry if am being like this I just need to think about something

Toke please can you tell me what is going on with you a problem shared is half solved

Just like you said I don't want to talk about it with you, can you respect that? I took a deep breathe I can stop myself from looking at the door for it to be opened by Richard I keep looking till I got tired of raising my head to look at the door, not long i looked up again and there appeared my Richard I raised my brows in surprise, I thought to myself that how could he be so shameless to even show up at my brother's party even though have been expecting him, I slowly stood on my feet he was walking towards me, i was really happy and angry Aaron can't help but noticed us two, he asked who he is and I said no one I walked towards Richard he stretched out his hands just to hold mine but I dodged it and yelled 'don't touch me.

I'm sorry but at least try and listen to me

What do you even have to say, so you were thinking about her yet you lied about thinking of your brother

No love, it is never like that, can we stepped out so we can talk

I don't think I want to talk with you. He reached for my hand again and I tried to stop him from pulling just then Aaron appeared and pushed him by hitting his chest even though I hate Richard right now but I hate Aaron more for hitting him I got so furious at Aaron I pushed him back cause he was already standing closer to Richard as if he was ready to have a fight I told Richard to come with me and we went to the guest room Aaron watched us leave, I looked back and gave him a very bad look for intervening. We got to the room and I closed the door

so what do you have to say now, am listening to your lies ?

hmph...Toke I'm sorry this happened you might not want to believe me but I must tell you that it wasn't intentional I was in my sleep when she kissed me I woke up just when you came in I could never hurt you and you know that. Trust me you are my first in everything.

Seriously are you saying this, am your first and who is she ? You want to tell me you don't know her yet she kissed you

Toke, Nifemi is my sister

With my eyes deemed and with a surprise on my face, wait!? You are telling me your sister is into you or what are you saying ?

Actually she is my step sister, he took a deep breathe. My......dad married her mom and later she told my dad she had a daughter from then she brought her to live with us. Nifemi has been trying this stunts since we were still young but this is the first time she succeeded in kissing me but while in my sleep

I rolled my eyes. So why didn't you tell me all this before ? I paused then this thought came to my mind I can't help but think that this should be a coincidence, The same thing is happening to me and Richard how can it be, so I thought I should tell him

I was going to tell you and then I think it shouldn't be a problem since have been handling the situation for a long time

so why didn't you tell your dad about it?

I guess its a saying that goes like 'like mother like daughter. Nifemi can be so cunning and manipulative like her mother, she always lied her way out anytime I tried to tell my dad he take it as I don't like her he only takes to what his wife says so I stopped bothering myself

Wow! that's absurd

So do you forgive me? My princess

I pout. You've done nothing

He smiled. Can we forget her and talk about us don't you miss me Hon? I missed you. he tried to kiss my neck but I can't do away with my conscience that keeps telling me to tell him about Aaron so I managed to stopped him from the romance. Richard I need to tell you something. I was going to say it but then we heard a knock on the door, it was Aaron checking on me

Are you okay, I just came to check on you

Yeah am fine. He turned around in order to leave but I stopped him. Actually I want you to meet him Richard meet my brother Aaron ! Bro, this is my boyfriend

Oh! please to meet you. Stretching out his hand for a shake and am sorry for what happened earlier I wasn't trying to hurt her we were just..... you know... The normal thing that do happen in a relationship

He faked a smile which I know one if I see it. If you dare hurt her then I won't have a choice but to break your leg. Okay Richard see you around
He left and looked at me again before he closed the door while I faked a smile for him too.

I kind of like your brother though, from what happened earlier I think you've got a very great brother

Oh! You think so ?

Of course I saw so. Uhm yes! You were going to say something to me before your brother came in what was it?

TBC.
Re: Coincidence by Udehtitus(m): 2:34am On May 14, 2017
Buy your TBC and BTC at an affordable price.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and trusted!
#Cryptos

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Secret Angel / Read Mhiztaemy Blow Mind Stories / Where In Lagos Can I Buy Original Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.