Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders (4498 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by yemsai(f): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy easter to u all...sing along with me..

Jesus christ d son of God,
Oh yes oh yes.
Hallelujah he arose,
Oh yes oh yes.
Hallelujah he arose,
D prince of peace arose..
Hallelujah he arose..
Oh yes oh yes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by clems88(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy easter fellas.

Lala don't forget to share ur favourite meal. grin
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by upjosbet: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter!

Dear family & friends

Heartily and with a deep sense of joy we wish you a very, very happy Easter!

Have an Easter full of love, true friends and new beginnings!

May the angels protect you, may goodness surround you & may God always bless you!

Happy Easter!

#UPJOS Administration
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by madridguy(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Ngozi123 I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness and life. Have a wonderful Easter!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

We already know say catholic be the mother of Christianity on earth
Just wish us a happy Easter and forget history lecture

cheesy Happy Easter. cheesy

No be say d guy know wetin im dey talk sha. Perhaps e no read where Bible say Jesus rose on the third day, me I no see Constantine there. But dem go always want show themselves
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Esepayne(f): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter celebration everyone! may the resurrection and life continue to dwell in us and cause everything dead in us to be awaken in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by MsFaith: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter and Happy birthday to me.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Miraxzeebility(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2017
If the devil Knew that killing JESUS would bring Salvation am sure he would only have had him tortured thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter to you.

hollowpot15684:
Pls I'm still searching for a religion

Seems you've chosen Buddhism already. But if not, before you make a choice you may do well to enlighten yourself.

You could read Ravi Zacharias "Jesus Among Other gods." You may download a free pdf copy here http://en.booksee.org/book/749825
If you can get your hands on Fulton Sheen's "Life of Christ", I'd recommend you read chapter 1 only for a start.

For resources on more books see my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3734856/finding-resources-free-learning
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by datopaper(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Same here
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Deepfreezer(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
bastien:
happy passover dear, it been going fine with the unleavened bread over here... Praise to Yahweh
blessing bro. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
If the devil Knew that killing JESUS would bring Salvation am sure he would only have had him tortured thoroughly

That is divine mystery for you.

Even the sin of Adam is termed a "happy fault", a "necessary sin" in the Exsultet, sung on Easter night.

You can see it being sung last night at St. Joseph Cathedral Abu Dhabi here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEHlsw8CWcs
The exsultet starts at 19.35 or here https://youtu.be/uEHlsw8CWcs?t=1161. You can see the deacon being blessed by the Bishop just before he begins
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Tennites(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Resurrection Day!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by irynterri(f): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Easter Day was instituted by Roman emperor Constantine on advice of some Catholic bishops during the Council of Nicea. Though it has no real connection with the Resurrection Day but everything to do with some Roman pagan festivities I must admit.

Whether Resurrection Day or Easter Day, the most important is for Christians to celebrate, observe and recognize the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross (as written in the Bible).

I wish everyone including members of this forum and guests a Happy Resurrection Day or Happy Easter Day (to those that have come to accept it as Easter) .
lol,this your story get as him be, actually the council of Nicea came together to choose a particular period of time to celebrate the resurrection of Christ because different factions of the church celebrated it on different days,their decision was that Easter will be the Sunday following the Jewish Passover day,according to the bible, Jesus celebrated the Passover on Thursday where he instituted the Holy communion,after the feast he was betrayed by Judas,on Friday he was crucified (Jewish day of preparation) and Sunday he arose(after 3 days).when reading history books always go for the unbiased ones..HAPPY EASTER
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter!!!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by mizzytan(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter to Everyone. Jesus is alive.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Emasel(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
MsFaith:
Happy Easter and Happy birthday to me.

Happy Birthday dear, Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Ngozi123(f): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
madridguy:
Ngozi123 I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness and life. Have a wonderful Easter!

Thank you.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Julivas(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is risen and lives forever more! Common, let's celebrate.... Our Saviour liveth.. #happyeastertoall
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by AjiChris(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Same to yhu all
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by R0LL0N(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seriously Am not enjoying this easter at all.No food to chop. Anyone in ikorodu to give me easter food
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by beejay4all(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
*EASTER MESSAGE* it's another season of celebration, let's not be carried away by the things of this world and always remember the course of the celebration. My wishes for you is that the risen Jesus takes away all sorrows and bring u peace of mind and a successful life time. Happy Easter Friends
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by MsFaith: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Emasel:

Happy Birthday dear, Best wishes.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Ubenedictus(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
irynterri:
lol,this your story get as him be, actually the council of Nicea came together to choose a particular period of time to celebrate the resurrection of Christ because different factions of the church celebrated it on different days,their decision was that Easter will be the Sunday following the Jewish Passover day,according to the bible, Jesus celebrated the Passover on Thursday where he instituted the Holy communion,after the feast he was betrayed by Judas,on Friday he was crucified (Jewish day of preparation) and Sunday he arose(after 3 days).when reading history books always go for the unbiased ones..HAPPY EASTER
thanks for teaching him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. / Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.