Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (4476 Views)

Mysterious Man Appeared To Benue Community With Seven Black Goats / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
For someone whose moniker has become synonymous with the Words of Jesus, it would be expected that I must have been seeing Jesus for fun and met with Him personally on several occasions.

But nah! See Jesus fire! For Jesus has never appeared to me in the physical world, not even once, except He took the form of someone else I saw but didn't know He was the one.

And even in the subconscious world, it was only as a kid that Jesus had appeared to me in a dream on two occasions.

But that was over two decades ago, for since I became a teenager growing up into an adult, to when I first repented and then later upgraded to my current level of the Spirit over sixteen years ago, Jesus has never appeared to me not even in a dream, talk less of the physical world.

The closest I've come to seeing Jesus is in a symbolic form, like when Satan first appeared to me in the dream, over ten years ago, when I saw an image that looked like the sun appear at my window and was rising gradually, which marked the upturn of my fortune on that occasion, as it tallied with my rise and gradual overpowering of Satan who was having the upper hand over me prior to that.

And a similar thing happened on the second occasion that Satan appeared to me, for there also a symbol representing Jesus which also appeared to give me the upper hand over the devil, even though I can't remember the details of that one, but to see Jesus appearance just like I saw Satan who i have seen him countless times since then, nothing for me oh.

I can even remember a period that I so longed to see Jesus, I mean I just couldn't wait anymore, for I believe that for all of my efforts as His disciple that He owed me at least one appearance.

Because I have heard severally of Jesus appearing to people, and even knew one or two personally at the time, who Jesus had appeared to either in the dream or physically.

And moreover this was the time the presence of the Holy Spirit had come very strong upon me, that He had began to give me utterances to speak in tongues, so I just felt it was about time.

And then there were signs that it was getting closer to the moment I earnestly desired when I would finally see my Master for the first time since I became His disciple. And I could sense that it was building up gradually to the time when I would get my wish.

And when it was that close, I could remember hearing the voice of someone call my name while I was sleeping, but I woke up to see no one. And even when I asked those close by if they called me, they said no.

So it seemed it was drawing ever closer for I thought it was Jesus that called my name, and i could sense it was that close, and getting closer and closer, until... It culminates in a very low grunt of a lamb, which I saw sitting inside my body across my chest area.

And though I knew Jesus was the lamb of God and that that He was living in me, but no, that was so anticlimax and not the end i expected.

So that was it for me, because the message I got at that point was that Jesus was not ready to appear to me, maybe because He thought that I didn't need to see Him, for He thought I was already like Him.

So I think after that i gave up longing to see Jesus, and there was the time when I said okay let me just manage an angel, if He wasn't ready to appear to me, that He should please make me see just an angel, for I had never seen an angel either in my life before, but nothing for me again.

But the closest I have come to seeing an angel are little children, for they seem to be the angels that Jesus sends to me, for they almost always recognize me, and even after just meeting me for the first time, they could reject even their own mums, which has happened severally to the shock of their mums.

So it seems they were the ones that Jesus decided to be appearing to me in His place, and to show me that He was with me even though He had not appeared to me personally.

And so I call them my little angels, because that is the role they have played in the course of my walk with God at this level, and the experience has even helped me better understand why Jesus said of such is the Kingdom of God.

So maybe that was why Jesus saw them fit to represent Him in my respect, and I had started to accept it as my fate. But then last night for the first time since I was a kid Jesus appeared to me briefly In a dream. Yay! cheesy

And it seems He was still hiding a bit from me as I couldn't see His face fully and it was very brief, but I was able to catch a glimpse of Him enough to tell that it was really Him. And it seemed that was the idea anyway.

So yes finally I am able to say for the first time since my childhood days, I saw Jesus in a dream. And although It wasn't long enough to establish a conversation with Him, it's a very welcomed development and a good start of what i believe is soon going to be commonplace.

For the timing of His appearance I believe was also to confirm the signs that have been building up for sometime now and have become so rife, for those who are able to comprehend it, which signifies that something unprecedented is imminent both in the land and in the church.

And trust me, for Jesus to appear to me for the first since I became His disciple during this same period, definitely means it's bound to happen and that it's that close to taking place.

So brace yourselves guys for God is about to happen in this land.

God bless.

Matthew 1:20 (KJV)

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by kunleweb: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by StrikeBack(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Aaronsrod: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
As He appears to me in every dream...

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Whatever you are drinking, reduce the quantity for the sake of your health

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by MJBOLT: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
i believe you,Thanos appeared to me also in my dream

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

For someone whose moniker has become synonymous with the Words of Jesus, it would be expected that I must have been seeing Jesus for fun and met with Him personally on several occasions.

But nah! See Jesus fire! For Jesus has never appeared to me in the physical world, not even once, except He took the form of someone else I saw but didn't know He was the one.

And even in the subconscious world, it was only as a kid that Jesus had appeared to me in a dream on two occasions.

But that was over two decades ago, for since I became a teenager growing up into an adult, to when I first repented and then later upgraded to my current level of the Spirit over sixteen years ago, Jesus has never appeared to me not even in a dream, talk less of the physical world.

The closest I've come to seeing Jesus is in a symbolic form, like when Satan first appeared to me in the dream, over ten years ago, when I saw an image that looked like the sun appear at my window and was rising gradually, which marked the upturn of my fortune on that occasion, as it tallied with my rise and gradual overpowering of Satan who was having the upper hand over me prior to that.

And a similar thing happened on the second occasion that Satan appeared to me, for there also a symbol representing Jesus which also appeared to give me the upper hand over the devil, even though I can't remember the details of that one, but to see Jesus appearance just like I saw Satan who i have seen him countless times since then, nothing for me oh.

I can even remember a period that I so longed to see Jesus, I mean I just couldn't wait anymore, for I believe that for all of my efforts as His disciple that He owed me at least one appearance.

Because I have heard severally of Jesus appearing to people, and even knew one or two personally at the time, who Jesus had appeared to either in the dream or physically.

And moreover this was the time the presence of the Holy Spirit had come very strong upon me, that He had began to give me utterances to speak in tongues, so I just felt it was about time.

And then there were signs that it was getting closer to the moment I earnestly desired when I would finally see my Master for the first time since I became His disciple. And I could sense that it was building up gradually to the time when I would get my wish.

And when it was that close, I could remember hearing the voice of someone call my name while I was sleeping, but I woke up to see no one. And even when I asked those close by if they called me, they said no.

So it seemed it was drawing ever closer for I thought it was Jesus that called my name, and i could sense it was that close, and getting closer and closer, until... It culminates in a very low grunt of a lamb, which I saw sitting inside my body across my chest area.

And though I knew Jesus was the lamb of God and that that He was living in me, but no, that was so anticlimax and not the end i expected.

So that was it for me, because the message I got at that point was that Jesus was not ready to appear to me, maybe because He thought that I didn't need to see Him, for He thought I was already like Him.

So I think after that i gave up longing to see Jesus, and there was the time when I said okay let me just manage an angel, if He wasn't ready to appear to me, that He should please make me see just an angel, for I had never seen an angel either in my life before, but nothing for me again.

But the closest I have come to seeing an angel are little children, for they seem to be the angels that Jesus sends to me, for they almost always recognize me, and even after just meeting me for the first time, they could reject even their own mums, which has happened severally to the shock of their mums.

So it seems they were the ones that Jesus decided to be appearing to me in His place, and to show me that He was with me even though He had not appeared to me personally.

And so I call them my little angels, because that is the role they have played in the course of my walk with God at this level, and the experience has even helped me better understand why Jesus said of such is the Kingdom of God.

So maybe that was why Jesus saw them fit to represent Him in my respect, and I had started to accept it as my fate. But then last night for the first time since I was a kid Jesus appeared to me briefly In a dream. Yay! cheesy

And it seems He was still hiding a bit from me as I couldn't see His face fully and it was very brief, but I was able to catch a glimpse of Him enough to tell that it was really Him. And it seemed that was the idea anyway.

So yes finally I am able to say for the first time since my childhood days, I saw Jesus in a dream. And although It wasn't long enough to establish a conversation with Him, it's a very welcomed development and a good start of what i believe is soon going to be commonplace.

For the timing of His appearance I believe was also to confirm the signs that have been building up for sometime now and have become so rife, for those who are able to comprehend it, which signifies that something unprecedented is imminent both in the land and in the church.

And trust me, for Jesus to appear to me for the first since I became His disciple during this same period, definitely means it's bound to happen and that it's that close to taking place.

God bless.

When next you see 'Jesus' ask him if Fatai is his true prophet, if he says yes then know that you have seen satan himself and not Jesus because satan appears as an angel of light especially to those who do not see Jesus in the Bible. cool

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

God bless.
Here is free entertainment for you all:Hahn, hopefullanlord,vic2ree, CAPSLOCKED, Xxsabrinaxx, budaatum, muttleylaff, johnydon22, happypagan, lordreed

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Aaronsrod: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Here is free entertainment for you all:Hahn, hopefullanlord,vic2ree, CAPSLOCKED, Xxsabrinaxx, budaatum, muttleylaff, johnydon22, happypagan, lordreed

Yes, laugh, fools!

Laugh while you still can.

But take heed.

The Lord will not be mocked!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by HappyPagan: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Well played troll.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Yes, laugh, fools!

But take heed.

M0ron do your retardded life a favor by fucking off!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by MJBOLT: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
this hell fire tactics is stale,try something new
[s]
Aaronsrod:

Yes, laugh, fools!
But take heed.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
APPEARS TO ME AS WELL. USUALLY WHEN I'M ON THE SECOND CRATE OF HERO BEER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by TVSA: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Some topics on nairaland really make me laugh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by HappyPagan: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
He's healthy... Mentally unwell maybe, but quite healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I just listened to I Got Five On It and it feels like one of them gave jesusjnr a blunt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Aaronsrod: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
this hell fire tactics is stale,try something new

[s][/s]

Would you prefer the judgements of old?

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by hahn(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Yes, laugh, fools!

But take heed.

So Jehovah finally took a selfie

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by hahn(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

As far as op is concerned....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by hahn(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Would you prefer the judgements of old?

How old?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by hahn(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
LordReed:

I just listened to I Got Five On It and it feels like one of them gave jesusjnr a blunt.

This is the work of hard drugs.

Leave blunts out of this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Joseph obeyed the instructions he heard from the angel of God that appeared to him in a dream.

Matthew 1:18-20, 24-25 (KJV)

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Dantedasz(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
The three wise men heed the warning of God they had received in a dream.

Matthew 2:11-12 (KJV)

11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by DaddyMorenike: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
I'm concerned about your health Op.
I can refer you to a friend's hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
I'm concerned about your health Op.
I can refer you to a friend's hospital.
I have seen some of your comments here, so I can understand why you think that way.

And from your comments, I also think that you are the most suitable person to represent me there. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by DaddyMorenike: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
I have seen some of your comments here, so I can understand why you think that way.

And from your comments, I also think that you are the most suitable person to represent me there. grin
����������

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by wyzoe: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2019
@jesujnr, when last did you treat malaria?

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2019
wyzoe:
@jesujnr, when last did you treat malaria?
The last time you had it! grin
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2019

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
What I'm drinking is called the Holy Spirit, and i'm so drunk with it, but I still want more because I can't get enough of it.

John 6:63 (KJV)

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Wont Just Burn! / The Absurdity Of Atheism / The World Is Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.