Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators (12981 Views)

FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals / CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by tollyboy5(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Name one plz?
coz I live where I will see them imported

see for ya sef na cool

https://www.naij.com/1092271-rising-export-increases-nigerias-foreign-trade-n528tn.html
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by erico2k2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
ntuedor:
FYI & Action

In need of Forex to make overseas payment for goods and services?

For $10-$100k you will pay naira first after which you will receive telex in 24 hrs

$100k and above, you will give a bank endorsed confirmable cheque.

For more inquiries; rates etc, Send me a PM.

Thanks,

Nick
Bad markete, U forgot the most important thing in all this, RATES

1 Like

Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by erico2k2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

see for ya sef na cool

https://www.naij.com/1092271-rising-export-increases-nigerias-foreign-trade-n528tn.html
1 You copied from a blog
2 They failed to give waht was exported
3 you still have not named the items being exported, is it wood,rice?groundnut,cassava etc
All was given was figures, my friend we dont export figures we export goods and services
Im waiting still.
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by jfleece(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:

Hmmm, our politicians know us so well, they know we'll only complain a little and return back to the status quo.

The following system has failed the people:

Political system
Judicial system
Security system
Religious system
Educational system e.t.c

We can't keep watching while the whole house crumbles, I'm sure there must be a way out of this quagmire undecided
my father used to tell me a proverb which states "water will always flow from the head to the ground... It's like chasing a snake until it turns back at u.. Nigerians are running out of tolerance and very soon that which makes these leaders to be invincible will soon lose its potency and be exposed to the vulnerability of the anger of ever frustrated Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by Nukilia: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
jfleece:
my father used to tell me a proverb which states "water will always flow from the head to the ground... It's like chasing a snake until it turns back at u.. Nigerians are running out of tolerance and very soon that which makes these leaders to be invincible will soon lose its potency and be exposed to the vulnerability of the anger of ever frustrated Nigerian.

Youre correct! Very soon we'll see a turnaround
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by Zdoh(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
..... We buy and sell
payoneer,paypal,skrill,bitcoin and neteller
funds at good rate
Bring your funds for instant exchange to Naira...
instant payment guarantee
Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by jfleece(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:

Youre correct! Very soon we'll see a turnaround
wishing u a prosperous Easter

1 Like

Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by Nukilia: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
jfleece:
wishing u a prosperous Easter
Wishing you the same bro. You're a smart mind, stay pure in your thinking!
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by jfleece(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:

Wishing you the same bro. You're a smart mind, stay pure in your thinking!
thanks man.. I also respect ur high intellectually connected opinions on key issues....

1 Like

Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by alabi484(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
princetom1:

We are no more in 2016, so, correct yourself,

217 grin
Hahahahahha...I for correct am if dollar self been dey that 217 grin
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by princetom1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
alabi484:

Hahahahahha...I for correct am if dollar self been dey that 217 grin

U do maths in school? grin
2017, 217, 2018, 218, u guess right grin
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by alabi484(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
princetom1:

U do maths in school? grin
2017, 217, 2018, 218, u guess right grin

So..dollar to naira is in the future already...year 4020, 420 grin
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by Johnrake69: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

My broda i tire o, our insatiable lust for foreign items is what is weighing us down...

Wen our Naira was good, we were consuming local content n doing thgs our own way.

Bros our insatiable lust for foreign items is not really the problem, it's not left to the government to direct people on how to spend their money. Most basic commodities the citizens of western nations use at home are made in China. Clothing etc and yet, their economy keeps getting stronger by the day.

The truth is there is really no nation that can survive without Importation. But, what is critical is that a nation must take charge of its sensitive sectors of the economy, like oil and gas.

Why should we still be importing refined products? That's where they spend 90% of our fx.
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Johnrake69:

Bros our insatiable lust for foreign items is not really the problem, it's not left to the government to direct people on how to spend their money. Most basic commodities the citizens of western nations use at home are made in China. Clothing etc and yet, their economy keeps getting stronger by the day.

The truth is there is really no nation that can survive without Importation. But, what is critical is that a nation must take charge of its sensitive sectors of the economy, like oil and gas.

Why should we still be importing refined products? That's where they spend 90% of our fx.

I agree with you that goverment can't direct people how to spend their money and which is why we would still remain where we are. Are u aware that Naijas love designers that are not made in china or luxury cars that are not made in china or treatment...i can go on and on. What about schools? What about stashing their monies abroad and buying of properties; abi na still china? Refined product is not what gulps our FX tho it's a contributing element. Thoses expensive drinks, na china? Perfumes? Truth is we are not patriotic. Most of the things i have itemized can be sourced locally including treatment if we so choose to. That was how one built a world class hospital, but had a lil fracture and went to Uk for treatment...

The elites don't care about this country.
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by modath(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Locked:
Exactly! We need exports, so we can be paid in foreign currency not imports where we spend the little fx we have buying goods. When exports is increase the economy will start recovering.

Hi... have you gotten? You didn't feedback. .. kindly let me know...thx.
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
modath:

Hi... have you gotten? You didn't feedback. .. kindly let me know...thx.
I've still not gotten. Would message you later on WhatsApp, I have not been online since yesterday morning.
Re: CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators by ntuedor(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2017
FYI & Action

In need of Forex to make overseas payment for goods and services?

For $10-$100k you will pay naira first after which you will receive telex in 24 hrs

$100k and above, you will give a bank endorsed confirmable cheque.

For more inquiries; rates etc, Send me a PM. Rate is N410

Thanks,

Nick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orange Bank Moves Into Lending Market, Confirms Expansion In Africa / Forex Restrictions On Sugar, Wheat In Nigeria / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Ondo Commercial Centre (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.