Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So (2084 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by Samfresh86: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Davido fly private jet to yola with his DMW members as he drinks & freestyle new song (pic & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udf9cJUov30

Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by vanida6: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Uhmm last pix iz disgusting sad
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by ojun50(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by nepapole(m): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:

But y?
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by vanida6: 6:36am On Apr 16, 2017
nepapole:

But y?
look d pix again u will understand wat i rilly mean.
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by nepapole(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:
look d pix again u will understand wat i rilly mean.
The nose ring I guess.
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by vanida6: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2017
nepapole:

The nose ring I guess.
so u knw nd u re askin me why smiley
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by nepapole(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:
so u knw nd u re askin me why smiley
Well....not everybody dislikes it on a guy.
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by mykeljosef: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:

typical facial reaction to stupid comments or front-page topics on nairaland

Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by decatalyst(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2017
I wonder how many tattoo IMADE go get for her body in few year's time undecided undecided

Terrible father who still behaves like a toddler undecided
Re: Davido Fly Private Jet To Yola With His DMW Crew As He Drinks & Freestyle New So by Biggty(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Davido really likes to show off and it annoying at times.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Wale & His Beautiful Daughter At Nickelodeon Amusement Park / Late Moji Olaiya's Daughter,adunola Finally Show Her Beautiful Since The Shocki / I'm Not A Cultist, That Was Label Hand Shake - Yung6ix Replies Twitter Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.