Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (97095 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Step Out In Style / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2019
Regina Daniels and Husband Ned Nwoko leaving Asaba International As They head To Abuja After Induction ritual, children's day event and Traditional Wedding in Delta state With 3 Private Jet convoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuGGWZ_A_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lKYVp6iMY

Exclusive by @alexreports
@

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by MANGAM(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2019
These days is Regina this or Ned that.

75 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2019
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country

19 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by PrettyGist: 9:32pm On May 31, 2019
cool
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country
shocked

Where is your thinking faculty for goodness sake? A young girl married a man that is old enough to be her ancestor and all you could post was that trash up there. I'm not surprised, everybody knows you guys worship money like a god.

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this trash to FP deserves to be beaten to pulp.

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by iHart(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
Ned, this is Buhari's regime and not GEJ. Use your money wisely, if not it will finish very soon. Dangote won't even try this nonsense you are doing oh

53 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Onyi22(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Who love EPP? Money rule the world...
Igbo amaka

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by BlueAir: 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
I can't believe I'm watching this

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by donkarly(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
Come moderators,enough of this Regina daniels and ned nwoko news,we've had enough please.abeg give us better news on the front page.wetin sef..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Ijaycool(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
Regina is surprised that this movie is taking too long to end...she wan cry

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by dadavivo: 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
like play like play this girl is looking sad and ugly by the day. Money cant buy happiness,

even that Shan George abuses yesterday can make any woman fall into depression and regrets.

Shan George think we have forgotten quickly that she over played life during her own time.

No one dey use clean eye to enter Nollywood, you must fckk wella to enrol, so her lordship Shan Judge should stop judging people.

34 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Tiyi(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country

U are a fool���

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ifymadu: 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Mehn, I comment my reserve. This regina girl is a very brave somebody. How does she feel when this oracle mounts her at night? Anyways, the man's money will compensate for any nightmare she suffers for the rest of her life. I wish them the best..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Akinzola: 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Premium olosho

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Bonapart(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Welcome to Raginairaland

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Choice22(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Haha

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by centyboy: 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by rheether(f): 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Boo pride.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ksam(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
My eyes just they clear, say this thing na true.. To all the guys out there Hutzle hard, it doesn't matter how long, for a man with money, can never be late when he arrives..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Kingluqman(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
This man head ehn

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by AbooNasir(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
oh Bobby this Ned abi Nerd nii, the man too fine so tey e no wan fine again.....Dudes f'ugly!! I' sure say e go geh bad breath

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Damfostopper(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
before nko?.... you wanted them to step out leg in leg..

19 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
Na condition make crayfish bend.

Celine Dion vs Barbara Streisand's song comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by AngelicBeing: 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
What kind of forum is this na?

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Lukebryan2sure: 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
Pikin dey find party rice no suppose fear dance
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Hotfreezers: 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
Looks like a grandfather holding his granddaughter's hand to cross the expressway.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by iVentHub(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
What's all this now, Regina this Ned that.
Kilode gan...
Let's be guided ó, a nì sóríi bú o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by sisisioge: 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
Why are people following them about sef? I don't know why something still look local around them...in fact, I suspect Ned doesn't smell good grin...he looks kinda unkempt.

I'm definitely not jealous tongue

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Jaynom(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
This man ugly sha. But when there's money ... grin

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Imoh555(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
oga alexreports and nairaland mods please we are fed up with all this nonsense

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.