Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

ATM CARD Scamming Latest Nigerians Should Beware...... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM CARD Scamming Latest Nigerians Should Beware...... (510 Views)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATM CARD Scamming Latest Nigerians Should Beware...... by igben(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
I got an sms twice in my phone when i later call them their lines was busy but they later called and claim to be representative from CBN, they requested for my ATM CARD number, expiry date, cvv2 and card pin but i gave them all wrong information they promise to call which they never did. Pls the EFCC and other government agent should get this crooks arrested for defrauding Nigerians. This my own way of whistle-blowing. Sms i received from them thus:

+2347033531097
Dear customer due to the new BVN system upgrade your ATM CARD has been deactivated to re-activate kindly call 09068936936 thanks

+2349033431757
Dear customer due to the new BVN system upgrade your ATM CARD has been deactivated to re-activate kindly call 07034517619 thanks
Re: ATM CARD Scamming Latest Nigerians Should Beware...... by Jabioro: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2017
I got the same message with the same number.. I call, rained curses on him, the funny things was as when he picked my call a little baby was crying under ground

(1) (Reply)

Racist Black Man, Muhammad Kills 4 Whites In USA / New Photos Of 11-year-old Girl Who Was Bathed With Hot Water In Imo State / Man Narrates How He Saved Him From A Gang Of Policemen On Framing Him At Jibowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.