Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

German Bus Driver Pay Sum Of £8500 As Penalty (must See His Offence ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / German Bus Driver Pay Sum Of £8500 As Penalty (must See His Offence ) (547 Views)

Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? / Okada Rider Clashes With A Physically-Challenged Bus Driver In Lagos (Photos) / What Is His Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Bus Driver Pay Sum Of £8500 As Penalty (must See His Offence ) by naijagoldgist: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
In what German police describe as an ‘administrative offence’, a bus driver in the city of Emden refused to allow a pregnant woman wearing a niqab to board the bus. The offence carries a maximum of £8500 penalty. Local reports have it that the woman was travelling with her husband and he reported the matter to police and to the local council. The city authority said: ‘This type of thing cannot be allowed to happen and must not be repeated.’
Propellerads

http://www.naijagoldgist.com/2017/04/16/german-bus-driver-pay-sum-of-8500-as-fine-must-see-his-offence/

Re: German Bus Driver Pay Sum Of £8500 As Penalty (must See His Offence ) by menstrualpad: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2017
And sentence suspended.
Re: German Bus Driver Pay Sum Of £8500 As Penalty (must See His Offence ) by zolapower: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
But the penalty was too ash na! 8500 pounds ,I'm sure if this had happened in the innit country ,the woman will be made to pay such a fine . Diff stroke for diff folks

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of How I Was Scammed All My Money In Owerri / Miscreants Go On Rampage In Lagos Killing 3 And Many Injured / What Is So Special About 07/07/2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.