Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears (68283 Views)

Recent Picture Of The Stowaway Boy From Benin To Lagos / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by DeRay98(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oshiobaba's hater are running away now...wey una?
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by seunlayi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
He needs an award
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by blackbelt(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
apostle must hear this. he entered the wheel from behind and came on top

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Destined2win: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
omogin:

The mum no be beauty queen na
I tire. That was very logical
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by olumaxi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atleast..one goodnews since good friday

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Tunbolity(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boy is an Oliver Twist asking for more.He should thank his stars for where he is today. Of thouands of school age children roaming the streets of Benin,Auchi,Ekpoma and other constituent parts of Edo State,the government picked him and other few to sponsor their education
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
How did he survived such dangerous adventure, he might make a good pilot but very rare and risky display of passion that should never be encouraged,
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by seguno2: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kagarko:
Good.

Thanks to APC, PMB, Tinubu, PYO, Oshiomole, Obaseki.

Oshiomole of Go and Die?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Dreyl(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Okay o
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by speezyWears: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
pendusky:
Nice to hear the story once more. I want to see that boy become his dream...

How about your own dreams? (If any).

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Bigii(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kagarko:
Good.

Thanks to APC, PMB, Tinubu, PYO, Oshiomole, Obaseki.

Are you okay

What are u thanking them for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
eiyaa. Chronic tinnitus
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Lemmy123(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
adiqnels:
What is this topic all about
Don't tell me you don't know how to read. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Growing up already, lucky kid, grin grin grin
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by fitinwell: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Op alot of lies tales in your story... Hiding in Wheel well is death during Take off flight. Expect u hide in the cargo compartment.
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by ipobarecriminals: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good boy,so wise.Thank God,PDP he useless party no win,dey for cancel baba go and die legacy
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nigeriadondie: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
This small boy as little as he was saw that Nigeria was hopeless. Infact not an iota of hope but some people keep deceiving themselves that it will be better. For where? Na today.
Nigeria is far beyond recovery just like all its dead refineries. It is easy for thr Devil to make heaven than for Naija to better. E don tey.
That is why any wey die for this nation dies a fool's death infact the most miserable death one cud experience.
Think if this boy didnt take this daring step where wud he have been? What about countless kids and even adults all over the country that are poor but whose plight has not been publicized or not made daring moves
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
OAU
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
cassidy1996:
i like the boy

The moms not bad here self.

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by mecussey(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
1Rebel:
He would not have survived the trip if that plane was america bound.

..lol and his aim was to fly to America 6hrs journey ...40k feet above see level. I wonder how he even survived atmospheric pressure @ 33k feet from Benin to Lagos, he should be bleeding before landing.
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Esetim(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
“I always discuss the issue with my friends in school and some of them wished they were me. Whichever way you look at it, I have entered the plane before but most of them have not.
This statement is so hilarious grin
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by alldbest: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hollawaley:
you stood near a Boeing 737 Over a million Horse Power Engine and you expect the sound to just go like that.....nigga, its gonna echo till you kpef

Engineer Engineer!
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by grandstar(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Destined2win:
Oshiomole should have helped your Mum too. At least help her with some funds for business.

Oh I remember, he once told a widow to 'go and die' and probably wouldn't have apologized and assisted her if not for the public outcry.

God help your mom.

Its cruel of you to continue criticizing him so brutally after that incident. I am sure he regrets it and he apologized.

It doesn't speak well of you (Matthew 7:1-4)
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Destined2win: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
grandstar:

Its cruel of you to continue criticizing him so brutally after that incident. I am sure he regrets it and he apologized.

It doesn't speak well of you (Matthew 7:1-4)
Yeah he did that after the public screamed.
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Adebowale89(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
embarassed
Nigeriadondie:
This small boy as little as he was saw that Nigeria was hopeless. Infact not an iota of hope but some people keep deceiving themselves that it will be better. For where? Na today.
Nigeria is far beyond recovery just like all its dead refineries. It is easy for thr Devil to make heaven than for Naija to better. E don tey.
That is why any wey die for this nation dies a fool's death infact the most miserable death one cud experience.
Think if this boy didnt take this daring step where wud he have been? What about countless kids and even adults all over the country that are poor but whose plight has not been publicized or not made daring moves

WORDS!

this is why I never wished these politicians well. one even said assassin visit him, when death will visit them, he won't ve time to report to media

they useless the country and its citizen

deprive us of our social & democratic incentives

they built tribe&religion barrier among us

they turned our intelligent youths e-defenders and political thugs&fighter

they make the foreigners gained much respect than us in our country

I'm so sad right now embarassed
Nigeriadondie:

WORDS!

this is why I never wished these politicians well. one even said assassin visit him, when death will visit them, he won't ve time to report to media

they turned our intelligent youths to e-defenders and political thugs&fighter

I'm so sad right now
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boy u ar really lucky dat PDP didn't won dat election by now u would have been in d village
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nigeriadondie: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:
embarassed

WORDS!

they turned our intelligent youths e-defenders and political thugs&fighter

I'm so sad right now embarassed

WORDS!

they turned our intelligent youths to e-defenders and political thugs&fighter

I'm so sad right now
Bro same with me that is why me run comot for the country sharp sharp and never to return cos no hope. Guy honestly the looters ve made life useless for its citizens. Nigerian citizenship is worthless. Guy sometimes when i look at conditions here and compare it with life in Naija i conclude that Nigerians are not living but merely surviving. For instance guy since i was born in Naija i ve never had light for 24hrs but for the first time in my life i am experiencing the first 5 yrs of uninterrupted power. When I came newly na so i go denthink if d lights wud go off but for where. Till now i still feel i am dreaming that lights or power can be ever constant
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by alizma: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
pendusky:
Nice to hear the story once more. I want to see that boy become his dream...
I feel the same. that boy is not going to take know for an answer on his journey to success. but he needs more help
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by AngelicBeing: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
cool
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by 123sexnow: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
double ur hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.