Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears (68397 Views)

Recent Picture Of The Stowaway Boy From Benin To Lagos / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by tolajay: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is disturbing! Why should a human angle story be dominated by political consciousness?

This story is purely PR motivated and swung to earn APC some credit in that state.

Post-elecetion, I doubt if the small boy consciously realised the impact of a change in political power on his stately benefits. I presume the boy was either guided to making that political statement or it was simply a frmulated quote.

Then again, this is another clear reflection of dysfunctional social structure in Nigeria. What's the meaning of "Oshomiole's Children"? Are those funds from his personal purse or the state's? If they're from the state, then, it proper system should be established to disburse and monitor the funds irrespective of the ruling party...Governance is a continuum.

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Dareomo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Money answereth all things.

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by RaptorX: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
mecussey:

..lol and his aim was to fly to America 6hrs journey ...40k feet above see level. I wonder how he even survived atmospheric pressure @ 33k feet from Benin to Lagos, he should be bleeding before landing.
Which America is 6hrs, Lagos to Atlanta direct is 13hrs.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by mecussey(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
RaptorX:
Which America is 6hrs, Lagos to Atlanta direct is 13hrs.

took London for America...

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by dnawah(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nairaland has 2millions+ members,if we all give them #1 only,GOD will bless us.so how do we go about it?

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by dnawah(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nairaland has 2millions+ members,if we all give them #1 only,GOD will bless us.so how do we go about it?any idea?

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Adebowale89(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Bro same with me that is why me run comot for the country sharp sharp and never to return cos no hope. Guy honestly the looters ve made life useless for its citizens. Nigerian citizenship is worthless. Guy sometimes when i look at conditions here and compare it with life in Naija i conclude that Nigerians are not living but merely surviving. For instance guy since i was born in Naija i ve never had light for 24hrs but for the first time in my life i am experiencing the first 5 yrs of uninterrupted power. When I came newly na so i go denthink if d lights wud go off but for where. Till now i still feel i am dreaming that lights or power can be ever constant

I'm so happy you move out from a country WHR illiterate are celebrated than the literate

a country WHR you pay NEPA bill even when they don't bring light for weeks

a country WHR the politicians play politics on citizens lives

a country where youth can kill theirselves for the politician

I'm so happy for u

only revolution could make things work well in this country. no PDP, APC,UNN or UPP can make Nigeria better. we just they bobo ourselves

we thought buhari would but that man is a disappointment
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Lucasinho(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tazdroid:
"Apostle". That's his first name. So next time, say "Pastor Apostle Suleiman" grin
Gerraout!
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by thunderbabs: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Somebody, help me do a meme with the 1st pic of d boi.

That moment when you think u v landed in America, only to be told you re still in the Hotzone (Nigeria)
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Nigeriadondie: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

I'm so happy you move out from a country WHR illiterate are celebrated than the literate

a country WHR you pay NEPA bill even when they don't bring light for weeks

a country WHR the politicians play politics on citizens lives

a country where youth can kill theirselves for the politician

I'm so happy for u

only revolution could make things work well in this country. no PDP, APC,UNN or UPP can make Nigeria better. we just they bobo ourselves

we thought buhari would but that man is a disappointment
Bros thank u so much. I am grateful and wish u and many good hearted person the best.
U re right I really vouched for Buhari. I expected a lot from him but it is sad he has disappointed and going into half of his tenure there is nothing more he can offer. I expected him to be ruthless in dealing with persons and issues that cud derail his plans but sadly it seems he even never had any plan. Even though I am out i still feel for many Nigerians back home especially d poor
My experience here has shown me that if everything is in place we dont need so much to live well. U dont need to pack and embezzle what u cant finish. Let it go around and we all live well. But sadly those greedy beasts are really animalistic and heartless.
Nigeria needs a very bloody revolution that will "cleanse" that country or better divide.
Here I watch news of malnourished children in Borno and saw kids lying on d floor in the hospital during meningitis outbreak in a country where trillions are spent to maintain a few is madness. No hope for that doomed nation.
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by barcaboi(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Destined2win:
Oshiomole should have helped your Mum too. At least help her with some funds for business.

Oh I remember, he once told a widow to 'go and die' and probably wouldn't have apologized and assisted her if not for the public outcry.

God help your mom.
so helping d boy was a mistake? btw d go n die widow was helped
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Destined2win: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
barcaboi:

so helping d boy was a mistake? btw d go n die widow was helped
after telling her to go and die?
If I were the woman, I'don't forgive him but won't take a dime from him
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Galantsantana(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tazdroid:
"Apostle". That's his first name. So next time, say "Pastor Apostle Suleiman" grin

Apostle Sule wount see dis kind of pple to help dere destiny. Naa olosho's God send am to. Iranu
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by MabraO: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Pastor Suleiman would heal him undecided

Person wey Christ oyakelome no fit heal
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Franchise21(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wow!!! I know his mum... Never knew she's d mother of d stowaway dude

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by patorial(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
tolajay:
This is disturbing! Why should a human angle story be dominated by political consciousness?

This story is purely PR motivated and swung to earn APC some credit in that state.

Post-elecetion, I doubt if the small boy consciously realised the impact of a change in political power on his stately benefits. I presume the boy was either guided to making that political statement or it was simply a frmulated quote.

Then again, this is another clear reflection of dysfunctional social structure in Nigeria. What's the meaning of "Oshomiole's Children"? Are those funds from his personal purse or the state's? If they're from the state, then, it proper system should be established to disburse and monitor the funds irrespective of the ruling party...Governance is a continuum.

what the Bleep are you talking About?
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Rick9(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
What a coincidence, earlier today the thoughts​ of this boy came into my mind. Only to come online i am reading a thread about him. Nice to hear from him, i wish him well
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by ikemesit4477: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
kolafolabi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/benin-stowaway-boy-four-years-noise-planes-engines-still-echoes-ears/
How did he even gain access inside the airport, or Benin airport get bush track?
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by 0b10010011: 1:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Destined2win:
Oshiomole should have helped your Mum too. At least help her with some funds for business.

Oh I remember, he once told a widow to 'go and die' and probably wouldn't have apologized and assisted her if not for the public outcry.

God help your mom.

Simple truth?

You re a fool!
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by 0b10010011: 1:35am On Apr 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Pastor Suleiman would heal him undecided

Suleman can only heal his mother
Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by barcaboi(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Destined2win:
after telling her to go and die?
If I were the woman, I'don't forgive him but won't take a dime from him
the guy apologised on national TV? made her rich...what more do u want? and btw u are not her....Religion preaches forgiveness; she's better than lots of humans

1 Like

Re: Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears by Hollawaley(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
alldbest:

Engineer Engineer!
yes o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.