Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection (800 Views)

''i Am Guilty Of This Count, But Not In The Koran – Abdulmutallab'' / Underwear Bomber: New Video Of Abdulmutallab In Training Session / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Lady234: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
Jesus Saves. Muhammed Kills
No one remembered to say that what happened that day was miraculous.
Thank You Yeshua haMashiach for saving those innocent souls may your name be praised both now and forever. Amen
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Tudor6(f): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
Tell that to the crusaders back in the days.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
Jesus saves and he did nt save 9/11 pple. Tudor leave dis brainwashed pple 2 die in ignorance , i bet they neva knew d first protestants were always killed/beheaded wen caught wit their children kidnapped by the catholic church and the crusaders were busy fighting 4 d holyland in d name of jesus(just as farouk). Ur religion often protrayed as clean is nt.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by noetic16(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2010
ednut1:

Jesus saves and he did nt save 9/11 pple. Tudor leave dis brainwashed pple 2 die in ignorance , i bet they neva knew d first protestants were always killed/beheaded wen caught wit their children kidnapped by the catholic church and the crusaders were busy fighting 4 d holyland in d name of jesus(just as farouk). your religion often protrayed as clean is nt.

am I the only one who thinks that this post is just dumb?
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2010
No noetic.Im with u on this.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
Lady 234:

Jesus Saves. Muhammed Kills
Says who?

Fundamentalism kills, in the form of farouk or in the form of the crusaders, its all the same thing.

Have you forgotten the conquests of the jews?
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
And d conquest was led by who? Jesus abi
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by AbuZola3(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
Yes o, the crusaders tartarred everywhere in europe with blood.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Lady234: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
The question i ask is: Why do muslims kill people
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by TrueSeeker(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
If any so-called christian kill he does it out of his own initiative because Christ teaching is clear on the subject: he who kill by sword will die by sword,, return your sword,, love your neighbor as yourself,, by this people will know that you are my disciples if you have love among yourself,, and early christian do not have any history of slain themselves or people they preach to,, and today true christian follow their examples. Jesus never, and will never support any religious motivated killing.

But as for Muslims it is different case because their leader Mohammad did killed, and admonish is followers to fight the course of Allah by do same.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Lady234: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
TrueSeeker:

If any so-called christian kill he does it out of his own initiative because Christ teaching is clear on the subject: he who kill by sword will die by sword,, return your sword,, love your neighbor as yourself,, by this people will know that you are my disciples if you have love among yourself,, and early christian do not have any history of slain themselves or people they preach to,, and today true christian follow their examples. Jesus never, and will never support any religious motivated killing.

But as for Muslims it is different case because their leader Mohammad did killed, and admonish is followers to fight the course of Allah by do same.

True talk
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
@OP

the only cure for ignorance is knowledge,  (no offence meant)

before you criticize a faith at least know the fundamentals of it so that you may be just,

The final admonition of the Prophet is a very touching one. It is an admonition all Muslims must live by. and the critics of the faith examined closely with objectivity.

The excerpt below is an embodiment of what Islam represent as spoken by the Messenger of Islam Muhammed|_
go figure,

[b]The Final Sermon:
After praising, and thanking God, the Prophet, may God send His praises upon him said:

“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. God has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. God has Judged that there shall be no interest, and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn Abd’al MuttaMutuall henceforth be waived,

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under a trust from God and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God, perform your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and offer Zakat. Perform Hajj if you have the means.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of rightrighteousnessr I am gone.

O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and it may be that the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people.”

Thus the beloved Prophet completed his Final Sermon, and upon it, near the summit of Arafat, the revelation came down:

“…This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My Grace upon you, and have chosen Islam for you as your religion…” (Quran 5:3) [/b]

To the Muslims,   Let's examine ourselves: To what extent are we following this inimitable message?
To the truthers, seekers of truth and the critics,  what part of this message is unjust, universally unacceptable, evil or wicked
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2010
Like some posters earlier pointed out, It's fundamentalism that kills.

, let's reason together,  we have close to 2 billion of Muslims in a global population of 6 billion (i.e >25% of world population). If Islam really legislate killing of non-Muslim as a duty Muslims should fulfill,  then, the world population will only be < 2 billion of others

If every Muslim take out 200+ people in Nigeria, do you know the statistical implication of that in Nigeria only.

Let's desist from all this mutual recrimination and baseless accusation.

I would implore those critics of Islam, to review the history of Muhammad and you will realise that:
-none of the wars were religious but rather a resistance against oppression and in the pursuit of universal human right of self defence in the face of attack.
-he preached moderacy and warned against extremism/exaggerations in the matter of faith
-you can even critique the religion from a point of understanding and fairness without resorting to hearsay, rumour and fallacies (it is only these that can make your argument, meaningful to Muslims).

Let have meaningful conversation in the pursuit of truth (whatever, wherever, however it might be) and stop abusing each other or insulting others belief even though we claimed we have faith (aren't these mutually exclusive)
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Lady234: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
AIRDIG:

Like some posters earlier pointed out, It's fundamentalism that kills.

, let's reason together, we have close to 2 billion of Muslims in a global population of 6 billion (i.e >25% of world population). If Islam really legislate killing of non-Muslim as a duty Muslims should fulfill, then, the world population will only be < 2 billion of others

If every Muslim take out 200+ people in Nigeria, do you know the statistical implication of that in Nigeria only.

Let's desist from all this mutual recrimination and baseless accusation.

I would implore those critics of Islam, to review the history of Muhammad and you will realise that:
-none of the wars were religious but rather a resistance against oppression and in the pursuit of universal human right of self defence in the face of attack.
-he preached moderacy and warned against extremism/exaggerations in the matter of faith
-you can even critique the religion from a point of understanding and fairness without resorting to hearsay, rumour and fallacies (it is only these that can make your argument, meaningful to Muslims).

Let have meaningful conversation in the pursuit of truth (whatever, wherever, however it might be) and stop abusing each other or insulting others belief even though we claimed we have faith (aren't these mutually exclusive)

hmm. Why do muslims kill
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by AbuZola3(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
Lady123 is so wicked, she just want to condemn Islam, hakamana chazuzuguzugu. Lady take ur time o
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by focused234(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
@post:

We thank God the suicide bomber did not succeed, but he has succeeded in labelling Nigeria as a terrorist country.

Islam is a savage religion and Nigeria has suffered a lot of things as a result of this religion. A religion that never contributed anything to the country other than misery, stupidity, backwardness, violence, killings, the list is endless. Take a look at Northern Nigeria. God have mercy
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by focused234(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
@post :

How many northerners or other Nigerians, except the victims, genuinely condemned the Igbo genocide, pogroms, marginalisation etc? How many Nigerians spoke against Maitatsine, Boko Haram, Zaki-Zaki, religious riots of Jos, Maiduguri, Bauchi, Kano and other northern towns, which left in their trails wanton destruction of lives and properties? Has anybody been punished for the murdering, beheading of southerners, especially, Ndiigbo in the north? Who genuinely spoke against the jubilation in the north during the September 11 bombing in America?

Has anybody been punished for the murdering, beheading of southerners, especially, Ndiigbo in the north? Who genuinely spoke against the jubilation in the north during the September 11 bombing in America?

Did anybody lost his/her sleep when some northerners were selling bin Laden T-Shirts after the 9/11 bombing? Who has genuinely spoken against the burning of American flag and the shouting of “Death to Americans,” which are constant occurrence in the north? How many northerners genuinely rose against the death and destruction unleashed on innocent southerners and Christians because of the Danish carton and the hosting of beauty pageant in Nigeria?

When the northerners beheaded some Ndiigbo in the north, cut open the stomach of pregnant Igbo women and removed the foetuses inside, before killing the mothers and destroying the foetuses, how many northerners genuinely condemned all these?

When Gideon Akaluka was killed and his head flown like a kite, who in the north talked?

When some Moslems in the north named their sons “bin laden”, who raised eyebrows in the north?
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Haksalam(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
Why do thesecchristians always start a trouble-inciting thread and when they are confronted, they claim thae we, muslims are so violent? Everybody including muslims have condemned Abdulmutallab's act, so why are you still accusing the muslims of violence? Our noble prophet, Muhammad (SAW) preached peace and love towards all. You shud also take note that all the wars that were fought during his lifetime were in self defence and defence of faith. He never initiated any war. You just argue baselessly and fallaciously. Know the facts before you argue or remain quiet.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by AKO1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
^ ^ "War in defense of faith". What exactly is that?
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Lady234: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
focused234:

@post :

How many northerners or other Nigerians, except the victims, genuinely condemned the Igbo genocide, pogroms, marginalisation etc? How many Nigerians spoke against Maitatsine, Boko Haram, Zaki-Zaki, religious riots of Jos, Maiduguri, Bauchi, Kano and other northern towns, which left in their trails wanton destruction of lives and properties? Has anybody been punished for the murdering, beheading of southerners, especially, Ndiigbo in the north? Who genuinely spoke against the jubilation in the north during the September 11 bombing in America?

Has anybody been punished for the murdering, beheading of southerners, especially, Ndiigbo in the north? Who genuinely spoke against the jubilation in the north during the September 11 bombing in America?

Did anybody lost his/her sleep when some northerners were selling bin Laden T-Shirts after the 9/11 bombing? Who has genuinely spoken against the burning of American flag and the shouting of “Death to Americans,” which are constant occurrence in the north? How many northerners genuinely rose against the death and destruction unleashed on innocent southerners and Christians because of the Danish carton and the hosting of beauty pageant in Nigeria?

When the northerners beheaded some Ndiigbo in the north, cut open the stomach of pregnant Igbo women and removed the foetuses inside, before killing the mothers and destroying the foetuses, how many northerners genuinely condemned all these?

When Gideon Akaluka was killed and his head flown like a kite, who in the north talked?

When some Moslems in the north named their sons “bin laden”, who raised eyebrows in the north?

I can't imagine someone doing this: opening the stomach of a pregnant Igbo woman and removing the foetuses inside, before killing the mother and destroying the foetuses.
What even gives them the guts to do this horrific things.

Animals are better than this muslims.
Re: Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection by Lady234: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2010
Haksalam:

Why do thesecchristians always start a trouble-inciting thread and when they are confronted, they claim thae we, muslims are so violent? Everybody including muslims have condemned Abdulmutallab's act, so why are you still accusing the muslims of violence? Our noble prophet, Muhammad (SAW) preached peace and love towards all. You shud also take note that all the wars that were fought during his lifetime were in self defence and defence of faith. He never initiated any war. You just argue baselessly and fallaciously. Know the facts before you argue or remain quiet.

Then why do muslims kill

(1) (Reply)

Its Supernatural With Sid Roth / Islamic Threads In Here! / Is The Oyedepo Slapping Saga A 2011 Occurrence Or A 2009 Occurrence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.