Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (1667 Views)

''i Am Guilty Of This Count, But Not In The Koran – Abdulmutallab'' / Underwear Bomber: New Video Of Abdulmutallab In Training Session / Christmas Miracle- the Abdulmutallab connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by tosinaded(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
And i just have a simple question!!!

why are terrorists always MUslims??
dsnt it say a lot about the religion of peace undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorAIO: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
I wondered why it was taking so long for this matter to come up on nairaland.

Not all terrorists are muslims. In Ireland they were mostly catholic terrorists.

His activities were brought to the attention of the security agencies by his father who was also a muslim.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by DeepSight(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nor were members of the spanish inquisition and the perpetrators of all the atrocities of the Roman Church muslim.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Krayola(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
grin grin grin And the award for Terrorist group of the millenia goes to . . . . . *drum roll* . . . . . .
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorAIO: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin grin And the award for Terrorist group of the millenia goes to . . . . . *drum roll* . . . . . .

The Crusades
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Krayola(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
Pastor AIO:

The Crusades

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!!! grin grin

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by tosinaded(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
Boko Haram still vivid in my memories!!!
i saw it live!!!

now this one again
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by iriskit: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
The issue is not about religion, it is about what you are fed with. His associate and friend in London should be check. When I had that a Nigerian bomb America, I thought he will be one of those who are beaten heavily with poverty. It never occur to me that a son of a reputable, rich and influential Nigerian will commit such an outrageous act. The world is a mystery, wonder shall never end
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Tudor6(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin grin  And the award for Terrorist group of the millenia goes to . . . . . *drum roll* . . . . . .
The crusades?

Which millenia?

If its the last one no wahala but if you're talking about this millenia then return your primary 6 certificate to its rightful owner.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorAIO: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
Krayola:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!!! grin grin

Your cartoon missed out the bits about cannibalizing moslems. Where are the moslem babies roasting on fires?
Tudór:

The crusades?

Which millenia?

If its the last one no wahala but if you're talking about this millenia then return your primary 6 certificate to its rightful owner.

lol! you got me. I'm still stuck in the 20th century.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Krayola(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2009
Tudór:

The crusades?

Which millenia?

haha. Well, technically this millenium could have started in the year 1009.  wink

A millennium (pl. millenniums or millennia) is a period of time equal to one thousand years (from Latin mille, thousand, and annum, year). The term may implicitly refer to calendar millenniums; periods tied numerically to a particular dating system, specifically ones that begin at the starting (initial reference) point of the calendar in question (typically the year 1) or in later years which are whole number multiples of a thousand years after it. [size=13pt]The term can also refer to an interval of time beginning on any date.[/size] Frequently in the latter case (and sometimes also in the former) it may have religious or theological implications (see Millenarianism). Especially in religious usage such an interval may be interpreted less precisely, not always being exactly 1,000 years long.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Tudor6(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
Na lie! Officially millenium started from 0 to 1000 to 2000.

You wan deny am?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Krayola(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
grin grin Who be the official wey officialize am?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Tudor6(f): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Na the queen of england.

You no sabi queens english?

No dey remix the stuff abeg.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by DeepSight(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
Pastor, i will be interested in your take here -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371493.0.html
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Krayola(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
Tudór:

Na the queen of england.

You no sabi queens english?

No dey remix the stuff abeg.

See person wey make post for pidgin dey reference queens english grin grin Your post sef na remix of remixes cool
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Tudor6(f): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
Pidgin no be english na. . . .
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorAIO: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

Pastor, i will be interested in your take here -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371493.0.html

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know what to say. I ain't really interested in that at the moment.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by DeepSight(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
okay o. meeeeeeeery christmas, pastor!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorAIO: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know what to say. I ain't really interested in that at the moment.
Deep Sight:

okay o. meeeeeeeery christmas, pastor!

What I said probably sounded a bit rude. I didn't mean it in a rude way. I was just saying that I'm not in the mood for that stuff at the moment.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by jcross22: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
THE QUESTION IS WHY ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS
AND YOU MISTER PASTOR AKO CAN YOU TELL PEOPLE MORE ABOUT CATHOLIC TERRORISTS
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by AKO1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
^^^ Bros check your spelling, you almost confused me
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by moboulah: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS SINCE THEIR god ALLAH TOLD THEM TO GO AND KILL ALL INFIDELS AND TERRORIZE THEM. THEY ARE ONLY FULFILLING THE COMMAND OF THEIR SO CALL god.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Digriz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
I bet u if properly investigated, they wl notice that Umar farouk father might be behind all ths religious riots in d north. Ths thing runs in their blood and if a 23yr old boy cn hav d mind to die just like that in midst of affluency,then judge by urself where he got dat courage., the guys father must be a jihadist and shuld be watched.
He may hv reported to American embassy abt hs sons behaviour bt all those are just to protect hs own side coz he knw he wl be questioned if such happened and he wont deny dat hs nt away of hs sons plan.
They are all d sem and i suspect more of them in Nigeria especially north.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by mccloud224(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
I thing i can tell y'all is this. . .no son of a poor man can go on this idiotic adventure.No man who knows the difference between hunger and starvation can venture on this "misadventure". Pikin wey don soak garri tire for dis life no fit arrange himself put dis kain nonsense.Na always big man pikins wey no sabi wey life dey about.Life don too sweet dem and na "trips" dem dey look for.

Well, him go see enuf yansh f**king for guan guan tan tan.

Rubbish!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by jcross22: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2009
@pastor a k o , IF THERE IS MISTAKE IN MY SPELLING THEN TELL ME THAN TRYING TO DODGE THE ISSUE , DO ME A FAVOR REMOVE THAT PASTOR FROM YOUR ID . IF YOU ARE TRULY PASTOR THAT MEANS YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE PASTORS , YOUR PASTORAL NEVER REFLECT ON YOUR POST ON HERE PLEASE TRY TO SORRY FOR YOURSELF OKAY.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by rethink: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2009
@question of poster

The answer to the question is not singular

The creation of any terrorist Stems from the search of TRUTH. Some Nigerians are tired of the life of LIES. Some seek genuine answers to their questions some of kids grow in very rigid circles(social fortresses) that have no single answer to the Social injustices.

Nigeria has about over 40 million youths majority of these youths are exposed to all kinds of social PROGRAMMING. I can say with confidence that NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A SOCIAL DEFENCE because we have a serious social Identity issue.

Our Churches are doing more harm than good when the emphasize is on get and getting.
The Islamic teaching is based on making the religion of the state ISLAM.

This is the battle of different social Psyche of what we have as Nigeria today. That is why a man from Cameroun can come from outside and make Nigerian muslim Kill his own brother.

what we must do is to create a youth convention core that would be based on sharing and love for Nigerian first. We need to build a new people based on love. Even if we want to make Islam the state religion let us do so in love. In making wealth let us make the greatest weaith man happy and prosperous.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by VALIDATOR: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2009
Someone says the biblical Samson was also a terrorrist
He gave some reasons as well here
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by AKO1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
jcross22:

@pastor a k o , IF THERE IS MISTAKE IN MY SPELLING THEN TELL ME THAN TRYING TO DODGE THE ISSUE , DO ME A FAVOR REMOVE THAT PASTOR FROM YOUR ID . IF YOU ARE TRULY PASTOR THAT MEANS YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE PASTORS , YOUR PASTORAL NEVER REFLECT ON YOUR POST ON HERE PLEASE TRY TO SORRY FOR YOURSELF OKAY.

Are you sure you don't intend to refer to Pastor AIO?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by olalekan1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
moboulah:

ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS SINCE THEIR god ALLAH TOLD THEM TO GO AND KILL ALL INFIDELS AND TERRORIZE THEM. THEY ARE ONLY FULFILLING THE COMMAND OF THEIR SO CALL god.
I can see that you are just waking up. You sound immature to me.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorAIO: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
A_K_O:

Are you sure you don't intend to refer to Pastor AIO?

This looks interesting.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by hubreality(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2009
RELIGION is the biggest disease among men. Just imagine how a religious mindset be it a Christian, Muslim or whatever will nurture evil thoughts to destroy lives all in the name of religion.

Many times I've carefully researched that most people(extremist) who tend to defend their God or whatever divinity are grossly hypocrites as you can also find such people in the Bible when Jesus Christ kicked strongly against them and their ugly hypocritical acts.

All things work together for good, I'm not disturbed about this evil of any religion against lives and the good properties of God in man. How can any person claim to know and love God or whatever divinity when he/she is against the breathe of God in man. No such thing will thrive in Jesus Name, Amen.

Have you wondered why the guy didn't succeed blowing up the aircraft? Our prayers are: Any evil minded person or set will not succeed or wake up to execute his evil plans. Evil will not prevail. This is a sure time to keep praying in faith for God's word to prevail in the wicked hearts of men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faith And Reason, Skeptics Reasoning Leads To Nowhere / Questn 4 An Atheist,a Muslim And A Xtian / Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.