Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What If There Was No God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If There Was No God (587 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If There Was No God by pappyG: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy easter fam, so I woke up this morning with just one question on my mind:
What if we suddenly discovered there was no God?
I mean no afterlife, no hell, no heaven, nothing....

How would you live your life, would you still do good?
Re: What If There Was No God by Nicho118(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
some people don't believe in God but they still do good
Re: What If There Was No God by pappyG: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Nicho118:
Yeah I know,
I'm asking religious folks, particular​ly christians most of whose main motivation for not 'sinning' is to make heaven

If there was no after-life what then is the essence of living?
Re: What If There Was No God by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
pappyG:
Happy easter fam, so I woke up this morning with just one question on my mind:
What if we suddenly discovered there was no God?
I mean no afterlife, no hell, no heaven, nothing....

How would you live your life, would you still do good?

Which God are you talking about - Yahweh, Allah, Horus, Krishna....

There is God, there is afterlife, there is payback for your deeds here on earth but not according to what the major religion tell us.

So live your life by loving your neighbor as you love yourself and search for God through meditation.
Re: What If There Was No God by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Nicho118:

How many of them
Re: What If There Was No God by Nicho118(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
davtosh:

How many of them
I no count them
Re: What If There Was No God by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Nicho118:

One BIG reason atheism is sweet to those that are into it is they dont live under the law of God so they are free to do what they like as "There is no God and because of that No SIN"

They believe they are only affected by the law of the Land. And only respect that.

They are free to delve into
adultery,
funication,
Lies like Lai Muhamed grin,

free to hate who ever they wanna hate love who ever they wanna love, Steal and even kill as long as they can beat the law of the land.

Who says Atheism is not sweet

NO GOD NO SIN

As long as the law of the land cant catch them they are good to go into everything they wish.

TOTAL FREEDOM grin
Re: What If There Was No God by pappyG: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2017
onyenze123:

Which God are you talking about - Yahweh, Allah, Horus, Krishna....

There is God, there is afterlife, there is payback for your deeds here on earth but not according to what the major religion tell us.

So live your life by loving your neighbor as you love yourself and search for God through meditation.

I'm talking of whichever 'God' a person believes in, Yahweh,Allah, Horus, Krishna,...
@ the bolded, how are you certain of this?
Re: What If There Was No God by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2017
davtosh:

One BIG reason atheism is sweet to those that are into it is they dont live under the law of God so they are free to do what they like as "There is no God and because of that No SIN"

They believe they are only affected by the law of the Land. And only respect that.

adultery,
funication,

free to hate who ever they wanna hate love who ever they wanna love, Steal and even kill as long as they can beat the law of the land.

NO GOD NO SIN

As long as the law of the land cant catch them they are good to go into everything they wish.

TOTAL FREEDOM grin

all the crimes being committed and posted on Nairaland front-page are committed by atheists since they're "free to do as they like" Amirite?

Ese Walters committed adultery with an atheist called Fatoyinbo

billions of dollars embezzled in arms deal involves a prominent atheist called Oritsejafor

Billions of Dollars sent into offshore accounts that are being recovered was sent by an atheist called Sanni Abacha

etc etc

atheists are evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If There Was No God by pappyG: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2017
davtosh:

adultery,
funication,

NO GOD NO SIN

TOTAL FREEDOM grin

Though I'm not an atheist, at least not yet, I believe it might not be as gratifying as you might want to think.

I think it takes a great deal of self conviction to actually accept that there might be nothing to life after all and still live cheerfully

Just live and die!!!
Re: What If There Was No God by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all the crimes being committed and posted on Nairaland front-page are committed by atheists since they're "free to do as they like" Amirite?

Ese Walters committed adultery with an atheist called Fatoyinbo

billions of dollars embezzled in arms deal involves a prominent atheist called Oritsejafor

Billions of Dollars sent into offshore accounts that are being recovered was sent by an atheist called Sanni Abacha

etc etc

atheists are evil

grin

As much as I love the way you presented your defence I want to put it to you that I never said all crimes are committed by atheists No.

There are millions of religious ppl on earth who are not only criminals but hardened Ones.
Thats a very Fat Fact.

What Im saying is atheist are more free to delve into crimes since nothing checks them except the earthly laws which of course you can always beat as a smart person.

But if you belive in A God that sees you in the darkest of corners where the eyes of the law of man cant see you then you are more cautious and careful.

I dont know of any other religion but the one I practice. which is True Christianity.

If you are a true Christian not those ritualists and half politician half priests you mentioned, you will always try to abstain from sins and crimes.

Happy Easter
Re: What If There Was No God by hopefulLandlord: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
davtosh:

grin

As much as I love the way you presented your defence I want to put it to you that I never said all crimes are committed by atheists No.

There are millions of religious ppl on earth who are not only criminals but hardened Ones.
Thats a very Fat Fact.

What Im saying is atheist are more free to delve into crimes since nothing checks them except the earthly laws which of course you can always beat as a smart person.

But if you belive in A God that sees you in the darkest of corners where the eyes of the law of man cant see you then you are more cautious and careful.

I dont know of any other religion but the one I practice. which is True Christianity.

If you are a true Christian not those ritualists and half politician half priests you mentioned, you will always try to abstain from sins and crimes.

Happy Easter

reply me on your thread instead

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/07/17 / An Open Letter To Pastor T.B. Joshua By Dele Momodu / What Dad Did When A Pastor Told Him To Sow His Car Key Into His Life - Yomi Fash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.