Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part (5000 Views)

Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by AloyEmeka6: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘Holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part
Posted To The Web: Friday, January 01, 2010 - Cyriacus Izuekwe

‘Holy Oil’ After Emmanuel William Part pastor Pastor Private Stunning By Courtroom Her Into Pouring Rapes Revelation Shocked Woman
Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘Holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part; Courtroom Shocked By Stunning Revelation
December 31, 2009 16:33, 4,862 views

By Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 25-year-old victim of sexual abuse has narrated to a stunned Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court in Lagos how she was raped by her pastor, Emmanuel William, after he poured ‘holy oil’ into her vagina.

Beatrice Andrew accused the Pastor, a preacher with one of the new generation churches, of raping her in his house at Idimu in Lagos State under false pretence.

According to Beatrice, the supposed man of God approached her and told her that she had been possessed by some spirits.

The pastor was further said to have claimed that the spirits in Beatrice had prevented her from getting married at 25.

Pastor William was said to have asked the victim to come for deliverance in his house and added that Beatrice should come with a bottle of holy oil since the prayer and deliverance would take place at night. According to Beatrice, on getting to Pastor William’s house, he started praying for her and pretended to be casting out demons from her. In the process, he poured ‘holy oil’ into her vagina and forcefully had sex with her.

Realizing what had happened to her, Miss Beatrice reported the case at the Idimu Police Station and the self acclaimed pastor was arrested and charged with rape at the Magistrate’s Court, Ejigbo.

Part of the charge sheet read: “That you, Emmanuel William on 18 December, 2009 at same place and time did unlawfully had carnal knowledge of Beatrice Andrew while obtaining her consent by fraud.”

The pastor pleaded not guilty to the offence which is contrary to sections 357 and 360 of the criminal code cap 17 vol.2 laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2003.

He was subsequently granted bail by the trial magistrate, Mrs. Maimunat Folami, in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The matter has been adjourned till 18 January, 2010, but the pastor was ordered to be remanded in prison custody since he could not meet the bail condition in good time.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12456&z=12
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
But what is with this stupid word "despoil" angry

Anyway to the topic. . . . .Na today
Holy Oil inside private part
Lawd Hammercy
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by AloyEmeka6: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

But what is with this silly word "despoil" angry

Anyway to the topic. . . . .Na today
Holy Oil inside private part
Lawd Hammercy

Nairaland's word for ra/pe.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2010
MrCrackles:

But what is with this silly word "despoil" angry

I'm telling you, man. I dunno if Seun is tryn to cover his a/ss or he's just being a hypocrite! How can you sensor a word like r/a/pe? Urgh, man! Naija why

At topic, I can't believe this still happens.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Agro na B.A.S.T.A.R.D

Agro catch pastor  cheesy

How come the woman will allow the pastor to pour holy oil into her thing undecided

That woman sef jaree na another case
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by yemipretty(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
I think the holy oil was supposed to make the 'despoiling' easy for the pastor. grin grin grin grin
But seriously, why on earth would a woman who is unmarried at 25 think it is caused by demons? When did it become evil to be single at 25? Help.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
'holy oil' ? grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Imeobong(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
LOL
so afta d holy oil, I am sure the pastor told her that his d.i.c.k is also holy, maybe that was why she allowed him to put the "long thing" inside her private part to purify it, laugh wan finish me

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by tayoast(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
Imeobong:

LOL
so afta d holy oil, I am sure the pastor told her that his d.i.c.k is also holy, maybe that was why she allowed him to put the "long thing" inside her private part to purify it, laugh wan finish me

grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha grin grin

seriously, its not funny.

wat was she duin wen d 'Pastor' slot his thing
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by member479760: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
hahahaha - u guys are funny.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by sylve11: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
u guys are not getting it right, beatrice was asleep when the pastor was anointing the congos cool
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by tayoast(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
sylve11:

u guys are not getting it right, beatrice was asleep when the pastor was anointing the congos cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by cpatra(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2010
Olooh! The evil spirit wey pastor dey cast commot nd enter im body. They're prosecuting d wrong person. They should sue d spirit, na stubborn spirit o. I don laugh tire.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Badriyyah(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2010
People act like Pastors are not MEN!!! Give someone so much power and he/she will start to believe it's their right to do stupid shit like this. Would she normally go to any mans house and spend the night *rolls eyes*.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by tayoast(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
hmnmnm **smh**
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
wetin she find go pastor house?
evil spirit na 4 inside her t.o.t.o them dey?
why she open leg 4 'man of '?
she was desperate to marry so pastor used that line to job her,just like my 4.1.9 bros them grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by donjon: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
chai!

Now i know we have blondes in nigeria!
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by MaiSuya(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2011
Whcih kin yeye lady be this sef? just 25years of age and she's already so desperate to get married. that she allowed--yes allowed--herself fall prey to the scheming pastor is unforunate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2011
I go anoint you, eehn I go baptize you. He was casting out the demons from inside her. Silly lady, demm pour oil for her congo she quiet dey look. . . rubbish cool
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2011
So after all those coded wordings from the pastor she really didnt realize she was bringing the lube for the act?? I know a chic who got jumped by an anglican priest but she kicked him in the nuts and took off, so unless this pastor overpowered her she is incredibly naive or desperate.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2011
Stromae:

So after all those coded wordings from the pastor she really didnt realize she was bringing the lube for the act?? I know a chic who got jumped by an anglican priest but she kicked him in the nuts and took off, so unless this pastor overpowered her she is incredibly naive or desperate.

i guess she is used to vaseline not holy oil. undecided
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by rhymz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
That woman is a bloody lier and a blackmailer, I am very certain he had her consent before sleeping with her. How can a woman of 25 be so dumb not to know when sb is trying to do such with her?
From the request of coming to hos house in the night to pouring goya on her coochie, it does look like there was any resistance or naivety in the whole events. Looked like a plan the both of em where privy to until sth went wrong. This is some BS abeg
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

i guess she is used to vaseline not holy oil. undecided
looooooool
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by ifele(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2011
Catch that evil pastor Williams and burn him to death.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part by bashr4: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
all these nigerian pastors need to be watched carefully

(1) (Reply)

A Face Of A Scammer / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO / Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.