Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding (46157 Views)

Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage Again / If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again, It Won't Be A Big Wedding -tee Billz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Izen: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Davash222:

Rubbish!! Fuckboi!!!

Goan make money and be in control of your marriage!!

Thank God you said control of marriage and not control of wife. So yeah, you're both making the same point so stop screaming.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
This one na odoyor cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by UIA04(f): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
dhardline:
So a pastor called Tiwa and teebills to come and give marriage advice to his congregants smiley. Interesting times indeed.

So is the world tending towards the church or is the church tending towards the world. You decide.

Only tbilllZx

I guess hee is born again now
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Davash222:

Rubbish!! Fuckboi!!!

People like you don't last in marriage, u may be incontrol of your marriage cos u have money but ur wife will be cheating behind u and u will never find out.

Marriage is about respect, u don't seem to have it, so shut up.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by tonio2wo: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Are they divorced?
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by oruma19: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Davash222:

Rubbish!! Fuckboi!!!

from his language, this guy seems like a gold digger. Y shouldn't a man be in charge of his marriage. Poverty talks thru this mumu. Kuku leave the control of the marriage your wife na. U could not survive without her so u r teaching other guys to depend on women, shame!!! Go look for money and control ur wife, God made u the head, now for laziness sake, u have chosen to be a partner. I rily pity dis fvckboy. U cannot change what Bible has said Mr fvckboy. I am the head of my family and I pray to God everyday to keep making me the head. Nonsense
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by divinelove(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
donogaga:
Almost a year to their very public spat that nearly saw not only the end of their marriage but also his life, Teebillz has for the first time spoken about how things would be different if he and Tiwa Savage could have done it all over again.

He was speaking as a panelist at Mind the Gap X, a love and relationship class for single, married and divorced people organized by Pastor Wale Adefarasin and life coach, Lanre Olusola.

‘If I have the chance of doing my marriage over again, l will put God first and not have an elaborate wedding,’ he said.

He went on to describe the tendency for men to want to be in control of the relationship as wrong.

‘It’s the 21st century and as men, most of us want to live like we are the lords of the marriage. You’re a partner. It’s about our weaknesses, we’re here to help each other.’

The couple, who had an extravagant traditional wedding in 2013 before topping it up with a destination wedding at the Armani Hotel, Dubai in April 2014, broke hearts and the Internet last year when Teebillz went on an Instagram rant.

In that rant, he accused Tiwa Savage of infidelity and subsequently attempted to take his own life.

Few days later, the singer released a 45-minute interview where she revealed that she only had been pretending to be happy as her husband was a drug addict and irresponsible father.

The couple have reportedly been undergoing intense marriage counseling by Lanre Olusola.

And those counselling sessions must be working as Tiwa and Tbillz have been seen together at events; she was also on hand to support her husband as he spoke at this one.

http://thenet.ng/2017/04/if-i-could-marry-tiwa-savage-again-there-would-be-no-elaborate-wedding-teebillz/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

He has finally accepted his role as house husband. Nothing humbles a man like hunger n being broke.

U cant be in control of a marriage when ur woman is paying more bills than u in the family upkeep. Such men have sold their role n gladly accepts anything lol

A man is d family provider

A woman is jst the helper

Most men has sold their manhood
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by ojuolape18(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
I wish them all the best. Happy Easter. May the resurrection attached to the death of Christ bring to life all that has died in our lives, amen.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Actually, prior to entering into the marriage union with Tiwa, he either intentionally or unintentionally didn't understand the true meaning of loyalty. . . Just like many other people. Because of that singular mistake, he mistook submissiveness for servility and started to mete out acts of the latter to his loyal wife. And the wife, like every other self-willedly and financially emancipated woman called off his bluff. . . There and then, problem started.

He's a typical case of a domineering/possessive person that was resisted by his partner from subjecting her to enslavement. The very moment they failed in their evil machinations, you see them crying victims and start denigrating the literal victim, their partners. They - be them men or women - are only good in marring their partners.

The good thing now - citing one statement I read in this article attributed to him - is that he has realized his mistake, so he deserved a good second chance. The conceited ones among those that belong to this small-minded group never accept their shortcomings even after obvious defeat.

Freewill remains one of the greatest gift God gave to mankind. So, no sane, sound and honest person should ever subject another sane, sound and honest person under any form of control. Everyone should always be allowed to be in control of their opinions and actions, while the husband - in a case of marriage union like in this case - assumes the first between equals and do so conscientiously. . . And be overall in charge in pronouncements - with due consideration of available superior opinions of both parties - in any matter.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
dhardline:
So a pastor called Tiwa and teebills to come and give marriage advice to his congregants smiley. Interesting times indeed.

So is the world tending towards the church or is the church tending towards the world. You decide.

Did u even read at all? u could hv responded better
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by dhardline(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
olatemitayo:

Did u even read at all? u could hv responded better

Since you have read and digested it, kindly break it down for me in simple English thanks.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by dhardline(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
UIA04:

Only tbilllZx

I guess hee is born again now

The last line of the article says she was there too
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by ishowpepe: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
for u mind
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by clemmonce(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Tee billz pls go nd look for something doing cos Tiwa is not really interested in marriage right now. Thats y i dnt wanna marry, jst a baby mama is damn good for me.
peoples reply on nairaland amazes me. There was a time I look forward to peoples comment on issue or topics to atleast gain one or two things. I think those days are gone. Nairaland is now full of Children, and adults that behave like kids. I miss the old nairaland I fell in love with.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Luciferdevil(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
clemmonce:
peoples reply on nairaland amazes me. There was a time I look forward to peoples comment on issue or topics to atleast gain one or two things. I think those days are gone. Nairaland is now full of Children, and adults that behave like kids. I miss the old nairaland I fell in love with.
Ok i hear u bro... d only thing you can do is to to Bleep off nairaland nd neva your adult ass bk here.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Just thank your God that your stupidity didn't lead to divorce. Women need to be treated with respect just as they respect you.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by allaboutobed(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Did she say he should pay back the one they spent before.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by ehioziosa: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lovely! Former Chelsea star Samuel Eto’o visits P-Square’s Peter Okoye at his Ikoyi mansion (photos)
click link below
http://winpalz.com/2017/04/16/lovely-former-chelsea-star-samuel-etoo-visits-p-squares-peter-okoye-at-his-ikoyi-mansion-photos/

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by kolon(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
If una like make una swallow paracetamol for another man head ache. All I want say is that I wish you all a very Happy Easter celebration.

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by pharmade: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
I still stick to my advice when the heat was great, get something that brings money to your pocket and stop hallucinating over your wife's success.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Crownwahley(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Base on Logistics
I even read Teebillz collect money from TiwaTope

issokay cheesy
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by mystmoze(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
for those calling BABA T jobless u don't Rilly know him I bet....his american counterparts in music production and talent hunt are still begging him to pls comeback.
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by harizonal123(m): 5:32am On Apr 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Lilian Gabriel Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Ankara Dress To Big Brother Naija, Last Night (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.