Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) (2372 Views)

Can A King, Governor Or Senator Be A True Christian? / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders, happy easter to y'all.

An issue has been bothering me for a while now as to wether it right or good for a true Christian lady to wear padded bra.

please i need serious and mature contribution.

Its high time christian ladies know whats scripturally right and whats morally wrong or vice versa. because these days, our ladies no longer gets the respect they deserve unlike the former age because of the modern immoral acts.

Ishilove, mydyn44 and co please, i'll be glad if you can do the needful. i drop my hat
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Na who I go ask
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by Khd95(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
True christians or not,ladies should stop enslaving those two twins.
Their freedom of xpression have been siezed with bra

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2017
If christians think its wrong to use silicon to pad your boobs, then padded bra is wrong.
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by sisisioge: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin

Something is definitely wrong with you OP, no pun intended. You are really confused about religion and what you think is thought to be the norm. Please, do yourself a favour by living your life by this simple code: Love and respect God, love yourself and be kind to humanity. All other things will be added to you. If she likes, let her wear Carmel toe, what she's wearing in her heart is what really matters.

By the way, you dey picture the sisters' boobs for church? Oniranu of iranu land.
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

Something is definitely wrong with you OP, no pun intended. You are really confused about religion and what you think is thought to be the norm. Please, do yourself a favour by living your life by this simple code: Love and respect God, love yourself and be kind to humanity. All other things will be added to you. If she likes, let her wear Carmel toe, what she's wearing in her heart is what really matters.

By the way, you dey picture the sisters' boobs for church? Oniranu of iranu land.
hello mr/miss i know all, its just a question and contributions are needed, if you have none u cud just walk along.
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
If christians think its wrong to use silicon to pad your boobs, then padded bra is wrong.
i wonder who is deceiving who
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Khd95:
True christians or not,ladies should stop enslaving those two twins.

Their freedom of xpression have been siezed with bra
Thats why ladies are not as respected these days as before
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by sisisioge: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
tolexy123:
hello mr/miss i know all, its just a question and contributions are needed, if you have none u cud just walk along.

Oh, sorry o miss...I no quick see the fight memotongue
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
sisisioge:

better. next time, let your head do the thinking first before letting d poo outta ur flat mouth
sisisioge:

better. next time, let your head do the thinking first before letting d poo outta ur flat mouth
sisisioge:

Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
?
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by CandidSeeker(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
In my opinion, that is deception.

And since abstinence is often involved, it's deception that attracts grave consequence.

-Peace.
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
CandidSeeker:

In my opinion, that is deception.

And since abstinence is often involved, it's deception that attracts grave consequence.

-Peace.
I second
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by NoWorries7(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's wrong.
It is a sin to make someone Christ died for, to fall into temptation.

Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
1 Corinthians:8:13
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi Brothers,
Wow...never thought I'd see a question like this..but since I had commented about a post pertaining to a make-up free bride....I decided to go ahead here.

I get the avoiding temptation part and you guys are correct....
But does the deception pertain to make-up, hair, shoes, certain clothing, jewelry, eyelashes etc.?
Do those above "deceptions" cause guys to fall into temptation? Or is the focus only on the chest area?
Because if so, the brassier issue opens up a huge can of worms.

CC: CandidSeeker
NoWorries7
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
MZLady39:
Hi Brothers,
Wow...never thought I'd see a question like this..but since I had commented about a post pertaining to a make-up free bride....I decided to go ahead here.

But does the deception pertain to make-up, hair, shoes, certain clothing, jewelry, eyelashes etc.?
Do those above "deceptions" cause guys to fall into temptation? Or is the focus only on the chest area?

NoWorries7
my sister, like some do say d beauty of a woman lies on d front but ladies are deceitful in dat regard
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
tolexy123:
my sister, like some do say d beauty of a woman lies on d front but ladies are deceitful in dat regard

Wait...i have to repeat this.
"The beauty of a woman lies on the front"?
undecided
You have to be kidding....
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
MZLady39:

Wait...i have to repeat this. "The beauty of a woman lies on the front"? undecided You have to be kidding....
Na so o
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by CandidSeeker(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
MZLady39:
Hi Brothers,

NoWorries7

Kindly pardon my delayed response, I had issues with my laptop, but I believe 'it's better late than never'.

I responded in perspective of sincerity and moderation.

It's one thing to forgive someone who deceived you intentionally where abstinence is involved by padding 'front' and 'back', but it's another thing to decide to live with that person for the rest of your life, not knowing other scams you're yet to discover or new ones that will be played on you.

This remind me of a lawsuit between a Chinese man and his wife. The man believed he married a very beautiful woman, not knowing the woman had successive plastic surgeries to reconstruct her features.

She eventually gave birth to a boy with 'physically interesting' features. He sued the woman and won.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

.....Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. - Phillipians 4:5

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Kindly pardon my delayed response, I had issues with my laptop, but I believe 'it's better late than never'.

It's one thing to forgive someone who deceived you intentionally where abstinence is involved by padding 'front' and 'back', but it's another thing to decide to live with that person for the rest of your life, not knowing other scams you're yet to discover or new ones that will be played on you.

This remind me of a lawsuit between a Chinese man and his wife. The man believed he married a very beautiful woman, not knowing the woman had successive plastic surgeries to reconstruct her features.

She eventually gave birth to a boy with 'physically interesting' features. He sued the woman and won.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

.....Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. - Phillipians 4:5

-Peace.

No problem...and thanks for your response. I appreciate it.
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by CyrusTheGreat: 3:33am On Apr 23, 2017
CandidSeeker:

-Peace.

Wow. That's actually fvcking disgusting. Not the woman who had plastic surgery, but that the sack of shit Chinese man sued his wife because he disliked the appearance of their child. I feel sorry for the kid for having such a piece of shit for a father.

The woman's insincerity is not the problem, it's the conceited and troglodyte man who abandoned his own kid and sued and left the mother over the kids' face. You think plastic surgery is shallow? This is way worse.
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by jaymejate: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2017
It is like asking if the cloth they tie around waist to support their gowns in the old days in sin.

You can wear anything that fits u, so far you're not exposing your body.

Happy sunday
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by KraticKratus: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
xtian god don suffer. he is now in charge bra size. something he didn't even create.

one day you guys will ask him the best shade of lipstick to put on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by GoodandBad007: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
No. Changing from black to white is enough already.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by tolexy123: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) by oaroloye(m): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2017
SHALOM!

tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, happy easter to y'all.

An issue has been bothering me for a while now as to wether it right or good for a true Christian lady to wear padded bra.

please i need serious and mature contribution.

Its high time christian ladies know whats scripturally right and whats morally wrong or vice versa. because these days, our ladies no longer gets the respect they deserve unlike the former age because of the modern immoral acts.

Ishilove, mydyn44 and co please, i'll be glad if you can do the needful. i drop my hat

IT IS A COMPLETE MOCKERY OF OUR RELIGION.

Those unable to see that will be the same fools condemning me for merely pointing out WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS: that there is NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST RAPE.

Why should I be condemned, because I pointed out that something was not in The Bible?

WHY IS THERE NO CONDEMNATION AGAINST THOSE WHO ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE RAPED?

WHAT are you worshipping GOD for, WHEN YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN SUCH A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, THAT HE WILL ALWAYS DELIVER YOU?

So, too, when your body is not according to your liking, WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE SUCH A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, that you can ASK HOM TO CHANGE IT to ANYTHING YOU LIKE, as often as YOU like?

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? / Tb Joshua Lights Up Colombia, Fills Olympic Stadium [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.