Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (44196 Views)

Why Is It That Christian Sisters Fall More Easily Into Temptation With Bad Guys / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / Here Are Five Types Of Men That Christian Women Should Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by WotzupNG: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
7 Latest Fashion That Christian Girls Need To Stay Away From

"A Christian girl that cannot show holiness, is that one a Christian girl?"

1. Nose piercing

This is becoming a norm in Nigeria these days. A day doesn't go by without me seeing more than 10 females with nose ring on. The thing don tire me! What I find annoying is that such ladies call themselves Christians but prefer to appear like prostitutes. You need to visit under bridge ikeja to see the way they queue up to have their nose punctured.

2. Tattoo

Haaaa...this one is very crazy. Many girls write Christianity as their religion when filling forms, but we find them doing things that show pure rebellion against God. Most of them go to church with Dragon Tattoo on their body. Abeg, don't they know that Satan's second name is dragon? What annoys me most is that every girl now carry that tiny star tattoo between their nose and upper lip. Sometimes, it makes me think it's a fly that perched above their upper lip.

3. Fixing eye lashes

Can a Christian girl walk up to someone to preach to the person while having fixed eye lashes? The person won't accept her message. He might find her confusing cos her mouth preaches accepting Jesus but Her eyes seem like she's seducing him. What I find annoying now is that many girls sit comfortably in church with such looks all because pastors don't preach against such anymore.

4. Camel toe revealing outfits

I'm still waiting for the day I will see 2 girls arguing about who has the best camel toe. What I will do that day Ehn....! I wonder what girls gain in showing the world the shape of their private part. Is it in the name of fashion or in the name of "I don't have a mirror at home"? Don't show your camel toe in public cos it's disgusting. Ask any guy around, he will tell you how much he hates it. Lol

5. Anklet

In the past, anklets were used to recognise prostitutes. But these day, we cant differentiate between prostitutes and decent girls anymore because they all wear it. Some school of thought even associate it with lesbianism. To say the truth, it's not your anklet that makes guys LOVE you. Your anklet makes them see you as someone meant for a one night stand.

6. Torn or crazy jeans

I remember entering a bus and sitting beside a girl who wore this latest crazy or torn jeans. Men... I couldn't concentrate that day as my eyes were just getting drawn to the flesh exposed by the crazy torn jeans. Omo, the exposed parts were so fresh and fleshy that I didn't know when I had a hard on. Ladies, your indecent dressing is causing men to sin against God. Pls, stay away from such clothes.

7. Boobs flaunting on social media

If churches were to start checking the social media handles of their members before they enter the church auditorium, many girls will be barred from entering. This goes out to all the Slay Queens who ought to live like Ruth and Esther but prefer to live like Beyonce and Rihanna. Stop flaunting your boobs, cos God is watching o. Lol

http://wotzup.ng/7-latest-fashion-that-christian-girls-need-to-stay-away-from/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Greene66: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Is that all?

17 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by alBHAGDADI: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
The day I saw a lady mount a church stage to share her testimony with her camel toe showing clearly, men I really got angry. The worse part is that there was no one to even tell her to leave the stage. I wonder why a Christian girl would choose to dress like that to the house of God.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by HawkToBar(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Are you Done?

8 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by LifestyleTonite: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
All in the name of looking beautiful, Christian Girls are now looking like prostitutes. I wonder when I will see a Nigerian preacher on TV or in his church preaching hard against this immorality that is bedevilling the church. I believe it all started with this prosperity gospel preaching which made this so-called men of god to stop saying the bitter truth, instead they preached feel good sermons that romances the earlobes.

If churches can make it mandatory that Christians should go on evangelism after every church services, I believe this immorality will stop. Cos, tell me how you are supposed to preach to a prostitute when you look no different from her?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2017
For the time is coming when men will not tolerate wholesome teaching. They will want something to tickle their own fancies, and they will collect teachers who will pander to their own desires. They will no longer listen to the truth, but will wander off after man-made fictions. For yourself, stand fast in all that you are doing, meeting whatever suffering this may involve. Go on steadily preaching the Gospel and carry out to the full the commission that God gave you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Rtopzy(f): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
How does the abovementioned make them beautiful?

7 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by megareal: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
That's why some churches stipulate dress codes. But the truth is, a Christian should dress with modesty both in and out of the church. Pastors are fast shirking their responsibilities just to entice worshippers.

13 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by sod09(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
I disagree with 1&2
d rest are on point

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Because you are a Christian doesn't mean you don't have to be cool. Christianity is not boring. We only place restrictions on ourselves. my opinion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by DickDastardly(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
grin cheesy
Such dressings are marks of potential Otobos. People of God beware. They no longer eat and clean mouth ... they now eat and also attempt to swallow the plate like the grave.
I hardly take girls with such dressings serious ... they are only but 24carat pure trouble.
Him that has ears let him hear. cool cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by KevinDein: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
All in the name of looking beautiful, Christian Girls are now looking like prostitutes. I wonder when I will see a Nigerian preacher on TV or in his church preaching hard against this immorality that is bedevilling the church. I believe it all started with this prosperity gospel preaching which made this so-called men of god to stop saying the bitter truth, instead they preached feel good sermons that romances the earlobes.

If churches can make it mandatory that Christians should go on evangelism after every church services, I believe this immorality will stop. Cos, tell me how you are supposed to preach to a prostitute when you look no different from her?
Exactly

Churches and preachers are scared of preaching the cold bitter truth as written in the Bible. They are well aware of the fact that people don't really wanna hear these truth so they just tell them what they want to hear and get the money.

It's pretty much a win win situation for all parties (preacher gets the money, church goers hear what they wanna hear and Satan of course)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
most of the things OP listed would be seen as normal in the future

Morality evolves, that's the bitter fact!!!!!

so many things that are seen as wrong in the past are now seen as normal

so many things that are seen as right in the past like slavery, genocide are now seen as wrong

in remember growing up and females started wearing trousers in Nigeria, something that I've seen as normal in my visits to Norway and other developed counties was seen as PURE EVIL by Nigeria Christians, lots of churches called any female wearing trousers demonic and preached vehemently against it comparing them to Jezebel and Delilah

today, females are now wearing trousers even to church in Nigeria

this is how it'll be till forever, the only thing constant is change

most things Christians of today do would be seen as sinful evil and demonic by Christians of the past

if we are to look 100 years into the future, we'll see "Christians" of the future doing things Christians of the present would consider evil, sinful and demonic

morality is not stagnant, it evolves with time

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by lonelydora: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
We are in a world where everything in a girl's body are all fake. Push-up bra, fake eye lashes, fake cameltoes, fake ass like the one Debbie-Rise wears in BBN, etc.

I want to go back to the era of natural beauty of our mothers

4 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by missnawty(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
I pierced my nose.. Funny how I have to remove it anytime I'm going to church and fix it bck wen I'm back. Lol
The first week I pierced it I culdnt remove it so I had to go to church like dat.. My conscience judged me all tru.. It was asif pastor was looking at me truout.. Culdnt raise my head to shout halleluyah sef.. Immiediatly after service like this I didn't grit anyone I just ran off lol.

About camel toe.. I still find it odd o.. Like how do girls find it comfortable going out like that? God Dey sha!
Finally.. I think God looks at the inside more than the outside . So live and let's live

5 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by brownhawk: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Dem go hear?
You dey forget mini skirts o

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by bro4u: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
mehn...that 2nd pic, omo the 'dream hole' is funny...CHOII
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Dupalmer: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Funny enough, Christian ladies are the promoters of the above mentioned fashion trends.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by reyscrub(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2017
The boo gal in the last pix must be highly and heavily greedy, amaka why?

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ifenes(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Your god doesn't like skimpy cloths but yet he slept with a virgin without letting her know. Rapist,the true god of pastor suleman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Stdaviding(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Which one be camel toe again [color=][/color] cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dhardline(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
If they will hear.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Lastking147(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Daniyemi:
Because you are a Christian doesn't mean you don't have to be cool. Christianity is not boring. We only place restrictions on ourselves. my opinion.
I'm with you on this bro
No mind op I got much love For gyals with tattoo
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by KevinDein: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Daniyemi:
Well Christianity is not about your opinion. It's about what is written in the Bible

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Smh
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by adetayo234: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
megareal:
That's why some churches stipulate dress codes. But the truth is, a Christian should dress with modesty both in and out of the church. Pastors are fast shirking their responsibilities just to entice worshippers.

Well, pastors are also secretly appreciating and salivating on these things the ladies wear.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Snow5(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
I just hope I wont slap a lady on the way because of indecent dressing...
The camel toe is even worse and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by MOSICATED5(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
If u have a ring in ur ears and u judge someone who has a ring on his/her nose or if u have a chain around ur neck and u judge someone who has a chain around his/her ankle my dear ur foolishness is purely Nigerian.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by VickyRotex(f): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=55401122][/quote]

I love this passage. cool

2nd Timothy 4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.