Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Contraception In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contraception In Marriage (1199 Views)

Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contraception In Marriage by amakadihot87(f): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls NLnders help me answer these questions 1.how many kids should one have in this modern time 2.what mode of contraception is the best for married couples..i have tried monitoring my fertile period to avoid conception but it failed me 3.when one is breastfeeding is it normal to keep missing ones monthly visitor 4.why do we ladies have low libido after child birth...............pls any one with good knowledge of these should kindly answer
Re: Contraception In Marriage by YourCoffin: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
If you can pay for my tuition, I will enroll in a university, study the course and give you the answer afterwards....

1 Like

Re: Contraception In Marriage by byvan03: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
1)Number of kids depends on your pocket,marital disposition and plans for your future (2)IUCD is good, but requires effort hygienically,lasts up-to 10years (3)It is normal(4) Tiredness from increased responsibility, hormonal issues, birth trauma can affect libido.

1 Like

Re: Contraception In Marriage by amakadihot87(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
byvan03:
1)Number of kids depends on your pocket,marital disposition and plans for your future (2)IUCD is good, but requires effort hygienically,lasts up-to 10years (3)It is normal(4) Tiredness from increased responsibility, hormonal issues, birth trauma can affect libido.
.........thanks

2 Likes

Re: Contraception In Marriage by tomdon(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
4. Eating too much and gaining unnecessary weight. not taking good care of your health and weight
Re: Contraception In Marriage by SirVintageCock: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
YourCoffin:
If you can pay for my tuition, I will enroll in a university, study the course and give you the answer afterwards....
You are the man. Tactical answer to a tactical kweshion
Re: Contraception In Marriage by teemy(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2017
ensure you 'religiously' breastfeed if that's your mode of contraception. per the low libido, the pains of delivery (especially if you had an episotomy) might linger for a while coupled with the stress of new chores added to your list. t'will improve
Re: Contraception In Marriage by MrCork: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
amakadihot87:
Pls NLnders help me answer these questions 1.how many kids should one have in this modern time 2.what mode of contraception is the best for married couples..i have tried monitoring my fertile period to avoid conception but it failed me 3.when one is breastfeeding is it normal to keep missing ones monthly visitor 4.why do we ladies have low libido after child birth...............pls any one with good knowledge of these should kindly answer
^^^^kaiiii...see nyansh!! cheesy
Re: Contraception In Marriage by ststyreal(f): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
Hello ammy, will like to reach you via your email, do you mind giving me your email address, so that i can get in touch with you??! I await your response

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? / Men Please Be Sincere / Birthday Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.