Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? (1285 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Speed Test & RAM Management (photos) / Where Can I Get Gretel U5 Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by charlesbasil: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
I really want blue one. where i get one and Should i get Gretel A7?
Features: 1.5GHz dual-core MT6580A processor, 1GB+16GB (extended to 32GB 4.7 inch HD JDI curved display, 8MP Samsung camera with flash light, Android 6.0 ( 7.0 Update in May ), Gorilla Glass Protection, and Dual SIM.
It will available in 5 Colors ( Silver, Orange, Yellow, Red, And blue ).

2 Likes

Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by coolebux(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Gretel is better than what I thought it was.
Nice phone with extra 2000amh battery

The camera needs some enhancement

1 Like

Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by rookidmart: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by charlesbasil: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Gretel Released the complete spec. Gretel A7 with Samsung Camera and gorilla glass cheapest in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by smithellison: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am surprised to see the price of GRETEL A7. I can buy 3G smartphone with Samsung camera and gorilla glass protection just for 40$ and free Colored Back cover + silicone case+ protective film.
It is world cheapest and first 3G smartphone with Samsung camera and gorilla glass. You can’t buy Nokia 3310 for the price.

1 Like

Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by nasrojee: 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
Gretel A7 is world first 3G smartphone with Samsung camera and gorilla glass.
Cheap phones don't come more affordable than the 4.7 inch HD gorilla glass. Gretel A7 smartphone. With an Android 6.0 OS, Quad Core CPU, continues shoot Samsung camera, HD display and Dual SIM it offers fantastic value for money and is a steal at under $50. Home button notification light one of the unique features of the Gretel A7. Gretel A7 will get android Nougat update after three months.

Today I saw Gretel A7 giveaway post on and official Facebook page; I participated for hope to win one of two. New youtube video and Flash Sale on different online stores.
https://gleam.io/m7Fkq/gretel-a7-smartphone-giveaway-open-worldwide

Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by nasrojee: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gretel A7 Red and Blue version Leaked

Gretel doesn’t share anything about the price. here we get some leaked photos of the red and blue Gretel A7. Red version has a red casing, blue version has the blue casing, but both the front is black. So, A7 new versions will features the same designs as the old versions, such as LED notification home button, 4.7 inch display and outside looking.

The Gretel A7 boasts the title of cheapest 3G smartphone with Corning Gorilla Glass on the market. And now they have the most colors too. But will the A7 survive being driven over a Porsche Cayennes vehicle? See for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0Pd9OvNN0

if you really like the A7, nothing should stop you from getting this handset at any time. Want to know more news about the blue and red edition? Stay tuned here!
Re: Where And Should I Get Gretel A7? by Yausale: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2017
How much is this phone currently in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Payment On Google's Play Store / Latest Infinix Android Phones In Nigeria (2017) / Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.