Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage (1245 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 / Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by dammyj13: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls someone help me my itel 1505 battery percentage is unstable. at times it will show 0% and when i plug it with charger it can jump to 40% if i remove the charger it can work for five minutes and display battery low again. if i charge it 100% immediately i remove the charger it drops to 70 or 60%. At times it will display battery temp. too high. I gave it to one repairer he said he is not sure is from the battery itself
Re: My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by daomi(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Itel na phone?

1 Like

Re: My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by Serial48(f): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2017
i had the same issue with a Lenovo phone i used to have, you need to take it back to itel's service center, if its under waranty they'll fix it or have you a new phone
Re: My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by dammyj13: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Serial48:
i had the same issue with a Lenovo phone i used to have, you need to take it back to itel's service center, if its under waranty they'll fix it or have you a new phone
is over a year no more warranty
Re: My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by Serial48(f): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
dammyj13:

is over a year no more warranty

then you will bear the cost of repair sir
Re: My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by oodua1stson: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
dammyj13:
Pls someone help me my itel 1505 battery percentage is unstable. at times it will show 0% and when i plug it with charger it can jump to 40% if i remove the charger it can work for five minutes and display battery low again. if i charge it 100% immediately i remove the charger it drops to 70 or 60%. At times it will display battery temp. too high. I gave it to one repairer he said he is not sure is from the battery itself
you people need to stop buying rubbish and call it phone.

Itel is not a phone at all
Re: My Itel 1505 Is Having Unstable Battery Percentage by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
dammyj13:
Hello @dammyj13 the error you get is an indication that your phone's battery is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

(1) (Reply)

LG G6 Reviews, Full Spec And Nigeria Price / See This Neatly Used London Phone That Looks Exactly Like Iphone 7s / 2017 Samsung J3 Prime Needs An Urgent Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.