Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) (46336 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by JCBOY4LIFE: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

May God punish you and your generation for calling an evil act photoshop. Except we are not serving a living God.

Be careful...Be warned...Watch,think,get fact b4 u post your rubbish statement.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by seunjerry1583(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2017
for how long are these people going to get away with these cruelty?yet everybody makes noise about anticorruption war while herdsmen kill other people at will without fear of anyone.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by oduneja: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

MAY WILD RAVEN PERCHES ON YOUR BALLS TILL YOU DIE IN JESUS NAME.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Though I didnt vote for buhari (notice capital letter didnt start his name. He is an animal) I regret my verbal support for him during the election.
he is The worst president Nigeria ever had.

buhari is a total failure.

And for that guy Ipobexposed he deserves to be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

U are just a self acclaimed human being cos we all know u are worth less than a local dog...
It beats my imagination how u enjoy ridiculing urself everyday on nairaland, u are seeing a picture from a verifiable news n all u cold do is term it Photoshop just to prove to people how much of an unredeemable cold hearted zombie that u are...if truly u are paid for this, then I course u n ur generation unborn with untimely deaths....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by breeze23: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2017
doyinbaby:
One of the ways to solve this problem is to stop eating cow meat.......I have found that goat meat is almost same price as cow meat hence they can keep their cow meat if compulsorily rearing cow is at the expense of human life
I have told people on many occasions that they are the people that is sponsoring Fulani herdsmen. How can somebody be feeding his cows on your farm and be killing you for shunning him, yet you are the one that will still buy and consume the cow.
Will you die if you don't eat cow meat?
STOP EATING COW MEAT!!! Let me see where they will get the money to buy there weapons.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Am getting a gun this year, not just any gun.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Mypeople2(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Guy, you need brain reset.People faking their deaths?If you have lived in the Northern part of this nation before, you will not say that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by fabiosmart: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2017
So sad, but what is more sad here is that instead of us standing against this barbaric act together as human, most of us are busy saying they are Christians, they are muslims forgetting the fact that we all belong to the same human race first before belonging to any religion. irrespective of our religion let us all cry out to the government with one voice then they'll start to know that its human being that are being killed and not cow.

#stopfulaniheardsmennow
#wewantjusticeinkaduna
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Hydrogen234(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
na wao! Over cool dey worry christians. Nobody is saying anything, stand up and fight. I can't wait for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by doyinbaby(f): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2017
breeze23:
I have told people on many occasions that they are the people that is sponsoring Fulani herdsmen. How can somebody be feeding his cows on your farm and be killing you for shunning him, yet you are the one that will still buy and consume the cow.
Will you die if you don't eat cow meat?
STOP EATING COW MEAT!!! Let me see where they will get the money to buy there weapons.
you talk am well.....when Nigerians are serious they will be free from the yoke of killer herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Osanoghodua1: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Just imagine what you just typed!!! Let's take life serious sir. God bless you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by malton: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Anambra01:
the fulani's do not kill for religious reasons. they kill only because of their cows. that for those of you who misguided. it is not religious is farmer vs cattle rearer

I think you don't even know the Fulani man.

These killings are religiously motivated.

Fulanis in the middle don't face half the intimidation they face in the far north. I know this for a fact. Yet, you won't see/hear them kill anyone over it. While they kill locals for chasing their cattles away, they don't even raise a hand when their castles are rustled by known persons up north.

These guys wreaking havoc are islamists. Forget everything else you have heard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Temptee101(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2017
0b10010011:
The make-up artiste no try at all
And the movie director also
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Bofoy4(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
This is very very painful, Israel(Christians) are fighting with Pakistan ( Islam). Americans dey go mission in Iraq, even Russians are in cold war with turkey. Why then did Nigerian Christian not fight back or defend themselves from this blood sucking fools call Fulani herdsmen. Why

na like this our innocent people go die ?

Just like that and nothing happen. until we fightback , until we defend ourselves will this nonsense STOP. Southerners we are not united that is what gives them the courage, there know our leaders(southern leaders) are laggards there woundnt come in defense of their people.
See what is happening in Nigeria !

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Temptee101(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
0b10010011:
The make-up artiste no try at all

And the movie director also
Its funny right?
You feel no pity right?
You will live forever right?

Sorry to burst your bubble, you might even die today...100% possible! That's is all i have for you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by lekenzie: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
You're a very useless fellow and I pray that you join them soon to prove another Photoshop work. Nah your type they used to exchange for a box of matches back then
his father and mother did a very poor and bad job bringing up this pig and he goat. I pray the same fate befalls you so we gladly come here and say it was photoshoped.( omo ale jati jati)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by ClintStone: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

It shows truly that you are mad if your demented mind tells you the people are not death. Does partisanship remove any trace of human sympathy from your pitiable and miserable soul? your types should not post comments here

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by luxico(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

They will soon do the same Photoshop for you and your people..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Didov(f): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2017
lord have mercy....rest in peace to the dead...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Justpassingby2(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

May u, ur family and those who liked ur comment join in the league of these ones u claimed are lying down with no prove of being dead.. Walahi, ogun, olorun will never spare u.. May all d corses in d bible, quaran, seven book of moses meet u and ur family.. Oloshi.. Omo jati jati.. Wasted sperm from a local kenya He-goat. Bastard... I don't care if I get banned.. Lagbara awon to laye. Koni ragba fun e.. Oni ri bati se. Abeg anyone to add to dis guy pain... Bomboclark

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by zudozz: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
''Jonathan is corrupt..we need to vote for Buhari a no nonsense man. Who will restore order and sanity in the country. Say No to Jonathan n Desiani..''. My people this is what you get when you vote for an Islamic extremist!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Frajorge(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
This country may very well soon be plunged into a crisis because of the menace of Fulani herdsmen. What will it take this government to do the needful to stop this hydraheaded monster. A stitch in time saves nine. This is a wake-up call for this government.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Shafiiimran99: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You decided to say something cos I called you out....
They ate and are lying down abi?
And no prove they are dead abi?

Remember that what goes around comes around.. Remember karma... Remember there is a God who rewards the works of our hand

Keep on supporting evil with ur colleagues
Keep supporting Buhari
Day of reckoning is at hand
God dey
U re one supportin evil, any prove? Is that how the place suppose look like?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by onward4life(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
doyinbaby:
they can keep their cow meat ...... close to my house goat meat 1000 naira is not so different in quantity from cow meat......goat meat even sweater.....I can't be eating cow meat at the expense of human life......until Nigerians boycott cow.meat we would not be free from the yoke of killer herdsmen........if demand for cow meat goes down they will be humbled and then forced to tow the part of peace or be frustrated out of business

I UNDERSTAND YU SHA.

BUT IF YU SHUD CARRY ON WTH DIS CAMPAIGN

DEM GO SAY E DEY PAIN YU

I TOTALLY SUPPORT YU LEMME SPIK TO EDO BROTHERS IST
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Shafiiimran99: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Frajorge:
This country may very well soon be plunged into a crisis because of the menace of Fulani herdsmen. What will it take this government to do the needful to stop this hydraheaded monster. A stitch in time saves nine. This is a wake-up call for this government.
No, not fulani that wil make it so but xtians that keep on telin lie that fulani re killin them without any prove
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Joe4real1988(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2017
4 me, i rather farm in my Villa dan 2 live in the north. Blood sucking idiots undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by thebestprice(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2017
[b][/b]arm yourselves you burukutu drinking morons.[i]arm yourselves you burukutu drinking morons.[/i]arm yourselves you burukutu drinking morons.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to multiple social media reports from some residents of Kaduna, the people of ASSO COMMUNITY in Jemaa LGA of Southern Kaduna in Gwong Chiefdom were yesterday attacked by Fulani herdsmen,killing 12 Christians.

See screenshots below for a better narration

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-attack.html

Blood of Zacheaus!!!!!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by farouk2much(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Nothern kaduna christians deserve more than dis Sooooooooo Fulani should keep it up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by 0b10010011: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Temptee101:
Its funny right?
You feel no pity right?
You will live forever right?

Sorry to burst your bubble, you might even die today...100% possible! That's is all i have for you

Who request frm you before?

Deluded MOFO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.