Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Top 10 Most Valuable Interview Questions For Job Applicants In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Top 10 Most Valuable Interview Questions For Job Applicants In Nigeria (560 Views)

5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / 14 Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Most Valuable Interview Questions For Job Applicants In Nigeria by patrick1234(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
THE TOP 10 MOST VALUABLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR JOB APPLICANTS IN NIGERIA AND HOW TO ANSWER THEM WELL.

Job interview is one of the recruitment processes basically employed by an employer to select the best applicant for the job or position. It usually is a one-on-one interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and representative(s) of an employer which is conducted to assess whether the applicant should be hired. Interviews are one of the most popularly used methods for employee selection.

Why should I hire you?

The easy answer is that you are the best for the job! Don’t be afraid to say so. You then support your statement with what specifically differentiate you. For instance, you can respond this way. “You can hire me because I’m the most suitable person for this job. I realize that there are other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job, my passion for excellence! I am passionately committed to producing truly world class results. For example.................” This you should say with all confidence and be exact on your point.

What is your long-range objective:

your answer here should be to focus on your achievable objectives. For example: within the next 3-5 years, I would like to become the very best engineer your company has; an expert that others can rely upon and in doing so, I feel I will be fully prepared to take on any greater responsibility which might be presented in the long run. You then proceed further to tell the interviewer(s) this is what I am presently doing to prepare myself...Then go on to show by examples what you are doing to reach your goals and objective.

Continue Read Here
http://freshgraduatecv.com/top-10-valuable-interview-questions-job-applicants-nigeria-answer-well/
Re: The Top 10 Most Valuable Interview Questions For Job Applicants In Nigeria by Bowwow11(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
nice one
Re: The Top 10 Most Valuable Interview Questions For Job Applicants In Nigeria by T4kbaba(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
With connection you don't need all these grammar.
Re: The Top 10 Most Valuable Interview Questions For Job Applicants In Nigeria by patrick1234(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
If you don't have human connection, then one need to learn and rely on heavenly connection.

T4kbaba:
With connection you don't need all these grammar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Project Supervisor To Quickly Approve Your Project Topic / KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017 (prelims & Mains) Books & Previous Year Ques Papers / Update On Bet7 (diamond Bank) Idea Project Empowermwent 2017 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.