Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please U Need Advise On Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please U Need Advise On Maize (438 Views)

Please Need Advice On Maize Planting. / Urgent! Help! I Need To Chase The Birds On Maize Farm / General Questions On Maize, Soybeans, And Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please U Need Advise On Maize by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am in Ibadan and I want to plant 1 acre of maize . please what can my profit be...I planned spending #20k for ploughing and buying of chemicals.
Re: Please U Need Advise On Maize by olami234lekan(m): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2017
I can only give you what quantity of yield you can expect from your farm which is 2ton with good management. You can do the rest of calculating your profit
Re: Please U Need Advise On Maize by sen8or(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2017
olami234lekan:
I can only give you what quantity of yield you can expect from your farm which is 2ton with good management. You can do the rest of calculating your profit
that's 2000kg from an acre?

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber Seed Needed / Healthy And Disease-free Plantain Suckers For Sale At Kofo Agro / Cassava Tubers In Need Urgently In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.