Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,532 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus (653 Views)

Ochanja Inferno: GUO Condemns Attitude Of Onitsha Touts / The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police / What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude To Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by ODAROOMS(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
My people here is the question
What could you learn from Judas Iscariot attitude to Jesus?
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by greatnaija01: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Judas had the best pastor, the best leader, the best teacher, the wisest and the very best in a friend, but yet he FAILED.
Lesson: the problem isn't the leadership or church/mosque you go to. If your attitude doesn't change or your character transformed, "you'll always be the same"

1 Like

Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
I learnt to always ask God for forgiveness no matter the gravity of my sin for my God is a merciful God and he listens to his children.
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
Judas had the best pastor, the best leader, the best teacher, the wisest and the very best in a friend, but yet he FAILED.
Lesson: the problem isn't the leadership or church/mosque you go to. If your attitude doesn't change or your character transformed, "you'll always be the same"
Hmmmmm.
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by menxer: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Make una leave martha for Mattias.

Judas was and is a hero.

Any goal scorer knows he needs someone to lay the pass, and Judas was that man.

Today, Easter Sunday, Jesus is celebrated, and just as in champions league, we celebrate only the goal scorer.

If the mission was to save the world, Jesus needed someone to help bring it to reality, Judas was the man, his right hand man.
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by holatin(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2017
whistle blowing don try and its a lucrative business
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by MAXIMAL123(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2017
It learned lots
1: It teaches me never to trust anybody.
2: it's teaches me that to be poor is curse.
3: It also teaches me that if U get everything u needed in this life non of it will follow u to heaven.
Etc
Asan Lori Asan ni gbogbo e
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by ODAROOMS(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
funny guy
But right though grin
Re: What Could You Learn From Judas Iscariot Attitude Towards Jesus by ODAROOMS(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hummmm
Are u sure
holatin:
whistle blowing don try and its a lucrative business

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Mocks Nigerian Army In New Video (vid, Photo) / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Students In Futminna Caught!!! / Have You Ever Received These Numbers As Missed Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.