Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) (1261 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
PLEASE ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ON THE WHERE ABOUT OF THIS GIRL, DORA EMMANUEL WHOSE PHOTOGRAPHS APPEAR BELOW WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

DORA WAS A GIRL WITHOUT PARENTS WHICH MY UNCLE ADOPTED FROM A CHURCH IN AJAO ESTATE ONLY FOR DORA AND MY UNCLE'S DAUGHTER ARE ALWAYS HAVING MISUNDERSTANDING THEN WE DECIDE TO HELP DORA TO START STAYING WITH US AT ORILE SO WE CAN FIND AWAY TO SETTLE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DORA AND MY UNCLE'S DAUGHTER.

WE ALL WENT OUT FOR THE EASTER CELEBRATION TODAY 16/04/2017 DORA WAS AT HOME RESTING FROM WORK, WHEN WE CAME BACK ONLY TO FOUND OUT THAT DORA HAVE MOVED HER BELONGINGS AND STEAL MY SISTER'S #400,000.

SHE WORKS AROUND AIRPORT ROAD AJAO ESTATE AND WE HAVE GONE TO HER PLACE OF WORK AND WE WERE TOLD SHE HAS NOT BE AT WORK

PLEASE IF YOU BY ANY MEANS COME ACROSS HER PLEASE LET US KNOW .
THANKS.

Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
f
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
I stay at Ajao Estate side.. Which of them is the Dora?

Make I go toast am cum catch am red handed!!
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Which one is Dora? The one sitting or the one standing?
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
r

Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
f

Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
g
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I stay at Ajao Estate side.. Which of them is the Dora?

Make I go toast am cum catch am red handed!!
the one on yellow please
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by Adeevah(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
What is dora
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Onechancearmy:
Which one is Dora? The one sitting or the one standing?
the one standing
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
beautiesplace:
the one on yellow please

I hope she is still in Lagos.

I will help tho. Try arresting any of her frnds... Involve the police and promise them 50k .

They will fish her out!!
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I hope she is still in Lagos.

I will help tho. Try arresting any of her frnds... Involve the police and promise them 50k .

They will fish her out!!
ok, thanks I will try visit the police station at Airport Road tomorrow morning.

My sister collect goods on credit from importers to sell for Easter and promised to pay them back on Tuesday through bank before this girl just ruined everything.

I am just scared now as my sister is loosing her minds talking of suicide.
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by ademoladeji(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Doro don Bucci una!!!

#dorobucci
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
beautiesplace:
ok, thanks I will try visit the police station at Airport Road tomorrow morning.

My sister collect goods on credit from importers to sell for Easter and promised to pay them back on Tuesday through bank before this girl just ruined everything.

You have to act fast. Report it to the police as theft not as a missing person. Cos they'll need like 24-48 hours interval before a person can be declared missing.
Now, you have to assist them with her phone number, Facebook contact, friends and boyfriend number. She must be with either of them. 400k can't take her far...

If possible, make a report at a police station tonight. Don't delay because the more you do, the further she gets
Good luck and keep us posted

ONE more thing, don't leave your sister alone till this issue is resolved
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by DozieInc(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whistle blower alert.
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2017

Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by beautiesplace: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You have to act fast. Report it to the police as theft not as a missing person. Cos they'll need like 24-48 hours interval before a person can be declared missing.
Now, you have to assist them with her phone number, Facebook contact, friends and boyfriend number. She must be with either of them. 400k can't take her far...

If possible, make a report at a police station tonight. Don't delay because the more you do, the further she gets
Good luck and keep us posted

ONE more thing, don't leave your sister alone till this issue is resolved
Thank you so much Sir.
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Which Ajao estate ??
Re: Wanted Girl Dora Emmanuel (pics) by stefanweeks: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Just imagine person wey dem dey try to help

Na wa o

Anyway she may have reasons for stealing the Mila

Still doesn't justify the theft

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppi Replies Me / Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) / Lagos Police React To Cult Clash Incident In Shomolu, Confirms Death Of 2 Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.