Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland (79146 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Enculer: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is the face of the health care assistant who raped a 73 years old woman in her nursing home in Ireland. He has been jailed for 11 years☹️�

52 years old Emmanuel Adeniji was recorded on CCTV going in and coming out of the woman's room at the nursing home.

She was found later that morning in a distressed state by a staff member doing her rounds.

The woman was upset but coherent; gardaí were called and she made a statement.

The victim said she was in her room all the time as they were "locked in because of the virus".

Adeniji was arrested 11 days later and denied raping the woman.

However, a DNA sample from him matched one taken from the victim.

He was charged and pleaded guilty. He has no previous convictions.

The woman's family said they would "never forget how that man had single-handedly destroyed our Mam's life".

They described how they have been unable to comfort their mother by hugging her as they normally would since the rape in April.

The elderly woman remains terrified the man will return to her room.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-53597178

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Enculer: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Really sad. This was during lockdown and the woman had Alzheimer diesease.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
I didn't ask you a question, I was just passing a pathetic information to you about your people before you run amok over trivial issues
Bros focus on the thread biko

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very disgusting thing to do

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by 2cribz: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
He even came inside her. My god. He should be killed pls

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by flyingpig: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stylekay:
So many hidden posts. I guess tribal altercation.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dumb ass

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Enyimbamercedes: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
I knew it was definitely going to be ndi "Macky" ...you know those lousy people that inhabit Erith, Woolwich and love to be noisy on the phone with their fake "ini" accent

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by Slawormir: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As in
I am not understanding
Wetin dey 73 year old kpekus to bang

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland by jamex93(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
shocked

Village ppl finally get am sha

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.