Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Whistle Blower - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Whistle Blower (16432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whistle Blower by kelvinhilton(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Walks in with a big whistle....
Re: The Whistle Blower by Bank450(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
ClassCaptain:

antispambot113@gmail.com

For real? are you kiddng me?
Re: The Whistle Blower by ClassCaptain(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bank450:

For real? are you kiddng me?
or
idsam600@gmail.com... sir !!!
Re: The Whistle Blower by Qriousity(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2017
classcaptain where are you or is that all?
Re: The Whistle Blower by Idango(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Class captain Kilode if you don't have a complete story why did you open the thread.
Re: The Whistle Blower by Ayomideen(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2017
beta story
chop knuckle jarey classcaptain oga mi
Re: The Whistle Blower by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Idango:
Class captain Kilode if you don't have a complete story why did you open the thread.

Exactly same tots.
Re: The Whistle Blower by abbaapple: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Guy complt d story na biko
Re: The Whistle Blower by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
gremutch:
Thumbs up
How reliable are you unto the data sale stuff?

1 Like

Re: The Whistle Blower by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Why introduce a poorly thought out story just to draw traffic and make front page.
Re: The Whistle Blower by ClassCaptain(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Why introduce a poorly thought out story just to draw traffic and make front page.

am going to upload the final episodes now boss..Being busy bro ...I apologize !!!
Re: The Whistle Blower by ClassCaptain(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Episode 7

I was still in the EFCC prison when I got the news that The Accountant had been found ...I was shocked and relieved at the same time ....The person that could actually save me was here at last !!!!

And as expected , The Accountant visited me ...and I had a lot of questions for him ..A lot of questions ?? How did he disappear ?? where was he taken to?? How did he escape ??

....... I never Knew the Accountant was the Master Planned of this whole Evil...

Right to my Face, in the waiting room, he narrated how he planned Everything....

THE DETAIL

It was A Cycle.. We had the Vice Chancellor Prof Babalola , PROF who doubles as my uncle and the Dean student affairs, The Bursar and Accountant in form of Dino and Myself , Head of Projects .

The Vc had personally embezzled over 450 million naira from the Education Development funds given from the federal govt to the school directly into his account.

The VC gifts his friend and accomplice, Prof who necessitates the grant of the fund a fair share of 175 million naira and the bursar who manipulated the paper work a meagre , 5 million.

The VC who is set to leave office in 6 months as made all the plans and preparations to fly to London where he will start work as an associate professor in one of the universities and then start a car business back home to cover up how he suddenly got the money !!!

The Accountant being the crafty and cunning person he is , knows that with the determination and honesty of the EFCC under their new head, they will surely find out the VC embezzled the money and then the VC would have to involve himself and Prof..

What did you now do " I said , boiling to know more of this conspiracy !!!
Re: The Whistle Blower by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Good job op. Keep it up
Re: The Whistle Blower by sommyblaze(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Classcaptain you have kept me hungry for more. please do not delay.. before I die
Re: The Whistle Blower by ClassCaptain(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2017
Episode 8..

Haha, what did i do He laughed ....

You know when u deal with issues like this you have to be smart and sharp !!!! - He continued, biting his lips ...

"To prevent the Vc from calling us out in case he is caught ...Myself and Prof hatched a plan !!!! I advised prof that we need to be careful with the money..

And that is when you come in - He said smiling as he moved closer to where i sat ...

Come in" !?? ...i wasn't part of your fraudulent dealings ...i wasn't - i retorted almost screaming ....’

Lol Boo..Am not surprised you have always being the foolish one... Myself and Prof transferred the money to the projects account of the School. We transfer the money under the guise for building the Lecture theater 3 ....

Haha..Apparently,your so called " Uncle " , never liked you .Remember those times prof took you out for pepper soup and beer and all..

That was when Prof made you sign every single cheque that led to the withdrawal of this cash...It was your signature boo.. Ordering millions out of the project account of the school ...

" Uncle" I whispered on realizing my folly and the accuracy of his story as I recollected how prof would make me sign some documents claiming its the form of registration of some religious bodies in school ...

" Wow ...I never imagined uncle could do this to.me " - I said almost weeping..

haha, Money was involved boo..Did u expect less from your pot belly uncle ...

3 Likes

Re: The Whistle Blower by Okaakoko(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2017
Classcaptain, I am happy you are back. Please continue with the story
Re: The Whistle Blower by kelvinhilton(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2017
Op @fter waiting for eons u drop dis tad update undecided am watching tru eagle eyes shocked
Re: The Whistle Blower by Perezzi247: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
more please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-books Download: James Hardley Chase / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List / My Demon Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.