Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable (30193 Views)

Varieties Of Fresh Fingerling Potatoes / You Can Now Order Ewa Aganyin Online . Delivery Is Super Fast ! / Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Greetings to you all the nairaland members....
With dew respect most
humble,
We are Aydelicious Eatery Services,
Professional in Catering service for Out door and Indoor services: Waiters and Ushers for Events/
Occasions ,
We now want to use this Privilege to
notify you that we offer waiting and
ushering job for Big and Small events and Occasions.
The
welfares and then good cares of the guest is our major
Priority.
We also step in as master of
ceremony (MC),
We make small chops,
chapman, Barbecue etc.
We would love to
work with you and then you will have no regrets doing business with us..
You can now Signed for Aydelicious Eatery Services through our
Contact numbers
+2348065752340
+2348099422243.
+2347089664944
Our office address:
Plot 30,Olosugbo road,off Deeper life junction,Kole bus
stop,Agbede,Meeting ,Agric, Ikorodu Lagos State of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by Meatmealfarms: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Hello @aydelicious ... We at meatmeal farms can supply your chicken meat needs at a very affordable price and you can give your customers the satisfaction of using farm fresh chickens. It really tastes different and better. Contact us on 0708075405.

aydelicious:
We give thanks to Almighty GoD that gives us today. Because we all know that today is another beautiful day.
As all knows,we are in to anything cook, anD that is the reason while Aydelicious Eatery Services is here to let all the Nairaland member/family that allot of activities are going to take place today, eg
Like Birthday
Naming ceremony
Wedding ceremony etc...
As those things are going to take place that is the reason We are here to tell all our member that we cook for Big parties and Small parties because we understand that Hands are not equal and that is the reason we will like to help you out to cut down the price of the party you are planing to do ahead.
I hope you are now trying to know while we are here because we relics relies that you can cook every well,you even have the people around you that can also cook for you as well.
But you don't just want to over stress yourself on that day,when the party is going On,even you don't want to hear that Food are not enough for the guest you inverted,you now need a good cook that can help you manage the cooking,so that they will not make the party to float.
Aydelicious Eatery Services is now here to help you out to take good care of your guest, and to also fill up all those garbs that you point out with our experience that we have in cooking because We have done it before ,we are now here again to do it for you as well.
I can feel it that your are still going through the trend,as we are here because of you,that is the reason we also need to ask you few question as well. As you are planing the party that you have ahead,
as we are envoy in the cooking,
1. Do you want us to buy all the cooking materials that you need for the party and then we also need to go ahead,to make all the necessary things that we make the food get set for the party,it is just for us to bring all the food that we have prepared down to the venue while the guest we be serve.
2. Or You want to buy the cooking materials by yourself but you just want us to come over to come and cook the food for you,hhmmm!,you don't need to be worry,just to let you know that we also give rooms for people like you to do that
But we just need to ask a question if they have the menu for the food they want us to get prepare for,if they have,we just need to look through it, so that we will know the recipe you will buy because we are the one that will give you the list of the menu's recipe, you are going to use buy what will need so that you can have The Real Taste we are use to say to you.
It is that list you will now use to buy all the cook materials that we need to produced all the food that you need in That party.
If you have any questions you will like us to answer,you call us to as or more detail of this services; call our line phone
+2348065752340, +2348099422243.
This service is affordable and we will be expecting to hear from you.
Thank You!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Okay,no problem . Whenever I need your services,I will let you know.
Meatmealfarms:
Hello @aydelicious ... We at meatmeal farms can supply your chicken meat needs at a very affordable price and you can give your customers the satisfaction of using farm fresh chickens. It really tastes different and better. Contact us on 0708075405.

Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Live from our kitchen,
Delicious food like efo riro served with fufu, sincerely the
taste
is real.
You can give us just an opportunity to care for you,our
services is free
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
For your Small Chops,eg.: Snacks,
Asun,
Suya,
Barbecue like fish & chicken,
Chicken & Chips,
Roasted dock meat,
Cakes,
cocktail drinks
Indoor &
outdoor catering services for all kinds of occasions
Eg Birthday, Naming ceremony, Jigs, Church Anniversary or
meetings, executive meetings, training e .t. c.
You can reach us through our Address:
Plot 30,Olosugbo road, Off deeper life junction,Agbede Meeting,Kole bus top.,agric,Ikorodu,Lagos.
Our phone numbers :
+2348065752340,
+2348099422243
+2347089664944

To all our friends out there, its our pleasure to inform you that our daily meal is to providing easy services for all of you, with the real taste. You can now order your meals of your own choice to enjoy at your convenient time. Our meals are high standards and very affordable. You can take advantage of order your own food right now. Contact us on +2348065752340 +2348099422243. +2347089664944.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
aydelicious:
Keep calling to name the food you want
We are still expecting.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
aydelicious:

We are still expecting.
Thank you so much for the call but we are still expecting more calls from you, just keep it coming.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
!Let be the One because The taste We have for you is real!
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Talk To Us On Your Deli~case Parties you are About to do ahead Because We Cook Varieties Food For real Services With Free Delivery !!!
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
You need our services so you need to call us now!!!.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by afeezco: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Food is the source of energy that we all used and need to survive so your services are so important to life I must say that for sure. Please if I may say it is also important to let us know your website if any so that we can have a look at what my be our favorite or any where they are posted like facebook, twitter even images are allow on Nairaland more so you can advertised it @ http://www.waxpage.com for free for more view around the world
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
afeezco:
Food is the source of energy that we all used and need to survive so your services are so important to life I must say that for sure. Please if I may say it is also important to let us know your website if any so that we can have a look at what my be our favorite or any where they are posted like facebook, twitter even images are allow on Nairaland more so you can advertised it @ http://www.waxpage.com for free for more view around the world
Alright, I will let you know.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Happy weekend to you all,just keep enjoying your weekend but don't forget to talk to us on the food that you need In this weekend
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
The real food and the real taste ,We have for real people like you, Our catering services include continental and local food
Even delicacies, drinks, confectioneries for for offices, homes,
wedding, social gatherings, business meetings and others.
Our dedicated team is at your beck;you can Just call us now!.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 8:27am On May 04, 2017
From our Kitchen food,we delivery the real service at homes and offices
are prompt and within stipulated time. Prices are
unbeatable and affordable
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 11:52pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 11:52pm On May 05, 2017
aydelicious:
Happy weekend to you all,just keep enjoying your weekend but don't forget to talk to us on the food that you need In this weekend
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
Have you call ?
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 4:42pm On May 07, 2017
Hhmmm, It is delicious!.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
You need to order the real food now!
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by evavista: 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
aydelicious:
You need to order the real food now!
please I need your whatsapp number
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
evavista:
please I need your whatsapp number
I'm sorry,I have a problem with my whatsapp line for now but you can reach me through my facebook page
Aydelicious Eatery Services
Thank you.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 9:52pm On May 10, 2017
Its affordable ;DIts affordable
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
Goo food and the real Taste is here!
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by Busirah(f): 12:55am On May 12, 2017
Aydelicious ,I am into snail in large quantities, contact me on 08134029940,price is negotiable
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 8:45am On May 12, 2017
Busirah:
Aydelicious ,I am into snail in large quantities, contact me on 08134029940,price is negotiable
Alright.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
We look ahead to hear from you.
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 7:56am On May 22, 2017
Call for your service,
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
aydelicious:
grin
Just keep talking to us
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
As faster you call ,soon you get it delivery!, So We will still be expecting your call. Thanks...
Re: Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable by aydelicious: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you ready for this service ,call us now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.