Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) (4231 Views)

Varieties Of Fresh Fingerling Potatoes / Affordable Nigerian Stone Free Rice (pictures Available) / Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Menh: 12:14am On May 01, 2017
After seeing these varieties of Senegalese wollof rice (Jollof is known as wollof in Senegal) you will agree these guys deserve kudos not just because the delicacy originated from there they are also good at preparing it as well.

3 Likes

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Menh: 12:28am On May 01, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Menh: 12:35am On May 01, 2017
More

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by tuscani: 12:38am On May 01, 2017
Na so. FTC for real
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 01, 2017
I really Pity Lai, the only time he said the truth, people descended on him.

5 Likes

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by nepapole(m): 12:48am On May 01, 2017
I jus tasted all... I apologise to Lai for not believing him.

2 Likes

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Destined2win: 1:03am On May 01, 2017
Hmm. Yummy!

1 Like

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by femolacqua(m): 1:06am On May 01, 2017
Two hand in the air, that looks take away.

1 Like

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Donexy16(m): 1:06am On May 01, 2017
Wao

1 Like

Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by justmenoni: 5:05am On May 01, 2017
Which one are you?

quote author=Donexy16 post=56084913]Wao[/quote]
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by santicruz: 7:25am On May 01, 2017
Until I taste this conquer mixture
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Menh: 8:05am On May 01, 2017
I think Nigerians should apologise to Lai because he said the truth this time though it is more beneficial to Nigeria chefs if he had Lied.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by visiondee(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2017
Please how do i enroute to Senegal? This wollof ehn can make a man to steal over and over... Mama Buchi samma me wollof here, anything from that, i no chop.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Sleekydee(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2017
Truth b told, if truly dis is Senegales jollof rice, uncle lai might hv been ryt. it looks heavenly.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 05, 2017
Nija dey trekk for jollof be that o. Recipes please.....
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Nobody: 1:31am On May 06, 2017
wow!
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by MumZ(f): 9:54am On May 06, 2017
Looks delit
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by lafean20(f): 1:05am On May 13, 2017
Yes it's true, jollof rice originated from Senegal...but wollof is NOT the same as Jollof. Jollof Is the name of the town where the delicacy started from and wollof Is the language widely spoken by the Senegalese lol, apart from French.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by lafean20(f): 9:20am On May 13, 2017
Both jollof and wollof are 2 different tribes in Senegal, they all make "jollof rice" but the origin of "jollof rice" came from the tribe "jollof" the is y it is called jollof and NOT Wollof. And they don't even call it jollof rice like we do, they call it "thiebou djeun"(jollof rice with meat) or "thiebou yap"(jollof with fish).
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by lafean20(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2017
One more thing, the compound name for the delicacy is "thiep" by them all,... And sorry it is "jolof" not jollof, "wolof" not Wollof.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Probz(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2017
"Though popular jollof rice originated from Sierra Leone, it is native to the igbo tribe of southern Nigeria, suggesting that the igbo community have settled and spread their culinary traditions well beyond the borders of Nigeria."

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=wXH5AQAAQBAJ&pg=PT311&dq=

Hmm.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by Tyche(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2017
Normality:
I really Pity Lai, the only time he said the truth, people descended on him.
grin grin grin
That's one danger with always telling lies.
Re: Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! / The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew) / Learning To Make Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.