Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party (30436 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Meets Mercy Aigbe Look Alike In Her New Church. (photos) / Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party / Mercy Aigbe's Look Without Her Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 2:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Nollywood Actress and Queen of the Yoruba Movie Scene, Mercy Aigbe shared pictures of her look to an owambe party.

Did she slay or did she slay?

https://www.instagram.com/mercyaigbegentry/?hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/too-hot-see-mercy-aigbes-look-to-owambe.html

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by ademoladeji(m): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Corporate oloshinzu.

When I read Red Hot, I was expecting fire on her head.

Messing Aigbe, iwo loye ki won ma pe ni Olosh....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Teewhy2: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Stylish and fashionista beauty but aunty Wetin I no know na why you dey bleach. It is very expensive to pay for physically later in life as the skin has a limit it can go. MJ is an example.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by veekid(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Pancake

Who tell this OP Na queen of Yoruba movie she be?

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by spiro4real(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Hehe...

Slay indeed, beautiful woman!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by townplanner(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Dad : My son, so what next after NYSC?

Me : Whitsleblowing

26 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
They all look beautiful and stylish
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by divineshare(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
calling her
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by hardywaltz(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Nix chuck
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by xynerise: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
No be she den Say bleach her career? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by onupeter(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
I see, let me look for my bata

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Zi: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
These bleachers now stylishly cover their legs cheesy
We sha still know tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by NegeduGrace(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
can't even recognize her Cos of her make up
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by LOSKYXANDER: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Still waiting for the year reasonable topics will begin to hit front page like before. wey the mods wey dey when I join nairaland self?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by kowema(f): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Is that all she gor to offer lately ??

Slaying up n down when Omotola is speaking in places
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
I'm sure she spent nothing less than 100k on her face... After she go still get mind bath.... Girls are wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Emmyloaded: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Shocking: See what TBoss said to Rueben Abati’s Article
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2017
She looks plastic! undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Slay momma,anytime,any day,anywhere. So beautiful.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Nyc fashion sense by the way
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by phemmy1080: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
xynerise:
naa sooo we hear ham oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2017
This is what u get after applying excess makeup and photo filters.

Whatever keeps her oloshowork moving forward.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Tenim47(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2017
she now turning to invicible
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by yaqq: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2017
d way make up d go ba. we may no longer recognise some people fa! faces like cements
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by slawomir: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by HARDDON: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2017
We aint moved, we know where she metamorphosed from!

Itz in her! : the blackness

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by SEYILIGHT(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2017
My dear Nairaland...

Ó mà se ò.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party by spartan117(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Zi:
These bleachers now stylishly cover their legs cheesy
We sha still know tongue
xynerise:
NegeduGrace:
can't even recognize her Cos of her make up
yaqq:
d way make up d go ba. we may no longer recognise some people fa! faces like cements
TroubleMaker47:
She looks plastic! undecided
kowema:
Is that all she gor to offer lately ??

Slaying up n down when Omotola is speaking in places
Haters I knew dat I wud find u guys on dis thread undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) / Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.