Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure (497 Views)

Pastor Predict Bb9ja Winner / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by amakoro(m): 2:40am On Apr 17, 2017
The General Overseer of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has revealed that only by prayers that President Buhari will complete his Tenure. He also predicted that the ruling All Progressives Congress will ‘tear’ into three factions, adding that the Northern Governors’ Forum of the party will break

Read full story here>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/bombshell-popular-pastor-predict-year-nigeria-will-breakup-and-buhari-health.html

Re: Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by ochobaba(m): 2:45am On Apr 17, 2017
With the way things are going on already I can tell what will happen... So pastor or primate or emirate anyone you be... I don't need a mary kay to make up my mind you are a fraud
Re: Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by Jewelnutch: 3:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Oh, what can I say?
Re: Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by Rtopzy(f): 4:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Ok o
Re: Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:40am On Apr 17, 2017
you don't mean it.
check my signature for 10$ daily income
Re: Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by Nukilia: 4:40am On Apr 17, 2017
No comment undecided
Re: Popular Pastor Predict The Year Nigeria Will Breakup And End Of Buhari Tenure by mike85060: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
i didn't see when nigeria wil break there

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Own A Club? / Secrets To Supernatural Help. (part 1) / Asigidi-senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi And Other Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.