Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To Start Distribution Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Capita - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Distribution Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Capita (8256 Views)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Looking To Start Distribution Of Bigi Drinks? Get In Here / How Does One Start A Beer Distribution Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Distribution Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Capita by masterblaster(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Distribution business simply means buying from the producer of a product for the purpose of redistribution to retailers for profit. This can be done in whole sale or retail depending on what you want and how strong your pocket is. In Lagos for example, most production companies are situated in the city. These companies require the service of distributors to help take their products to the end users across the city and to other states in the country.
The business of distribution is one of the most profitable SMEs you can venture into and you will never have any regret because distributors make a lot of money on daily basis. A friend of mine who work with a distributor company in Lagos told me he sell an average of 500 to 700 thousands Naira daily within Lagos. They distribute one of the popular beverages in the country. The same goes to people who are into distribution of things like eggs, sanitary pad, sachet water, drinks etc across the country.
I know many people think oh, how can i start when i don’t even have the money. Let me shock you, do you know that you can be a distributor to many companies without having a dime of your own? oh yes, it is possible. All you need to do is to have a well drafted proposal, submit it to the company ,what most of them will do is to request for a guarantor who will stand for you and when you meet up with that, you become their distributor. It is that simple!. A course mate of mine back in the University started that way and today he is a big boys in town. Distribution business is a game of numbers, the most important thing you need is not where to get the products you want to distribute, it is the buyers that you need most.Hence your advertising or marketing skills must be on point. Many new production companies are always looking for distributors who are ready to work. Companies in this category relax their requirements for you to be their distributor because of their desperation to break into the market. They only stiff their requirements after they gain their feet in the market. So you have to take advantage of them when they are new and sign up as a distributor before it is too late.
Here are what you need to be a distributor. Click here to read http://naijaentrepreneur.com/2017/04/16/how-to-start-distribution-business-in-nigeria-with-ease/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Distribution Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Capita by Samdo4life(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Takes Up 80% Of Our Profit - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) / 5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land / Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.