Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player (34206 Views)

"DJ Cuppy Is Wack" - Comedian Ushbebe (Video) / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by LoveJesus87(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
bizza45:
efe album go , efe album no good, does not affect d price of garri on d economy , abeg make I go find wetin I go chop
thank you jare my brother. Abeg wait for me me sef ah dey hungry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by plessis: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
To be poor man for this country na serious bad thing
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Macdawid(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
coolestchris:
efe is a disgrace to music
As an upcoming artist and some1 tells u this kind of words ('U a disgrace to music') how will you feel?. Eb like u dey reason from ya anus ba
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by warriorPedigree: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I no talk am?

No single talent.

He should use that 25million wisely or he will end up in square one. Someone should tell not to push his music career, its not his calling.
gettout, what's your talent? gossiper
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by malware: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Where is Hazard abeg

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by theimmortals(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
sankky:
Onto more serious matters; forget the hunt for chicken change $$$ in domestic homes- its all ruse.
See the trouble with this contraption?? Double standards, ethnically tainted, tribally prismed viewpoints & bigoted hollow standpoints. We lie even to our own souls and live in deceit. This train leads to nowhere.

Restructure or burst- it's increasingly looking like it will burst.

The below post is Courtesy of my respected personal friend & boss, George Kerley. Written by Jon west.

Be patient and read. Save it & re-educate yourself when the noise about oil in nigeria is being made. This is all you need know.

"There is nothing really new to learn from the Malabo OPL 245 scam , as there are several other precedents, which Mr Adeniyi, like a real golden boy of Afonja genre journalism refuses to acknowledge.

Before Etete and OPL 245 there were Theophilus Danjuma's Apo field, Folurusho Alakija's Agbami, Muhammadu Indimi's Ebok and the Sere Putu fields of Rilwanu Lukman, Sanni Bello , Mai Deribe and a host of other rent-seeking carpetbaggers and bucaneers.

Danjuma farmed out a 30% portion of his Apo field to China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) for a princely $1.35 billion in cash, much more than Dan Etete got, and without paying signature bonus.

When the Ota Ape wanted to revert Apo to the Federal Governmnt via the NNPC, Danjuma bluntly reminded him that he had earlier killed a Commander-in-Chief, Gen Aguiyi Ironsi, and the killing of another C-in_C would not make any difference to him. The Ota Ape quickly demurred and ran for dear life, leaving Danjuma to his Abacha loot.

Dan Etete and his gang of thieves paid signature bonus of over $220 million to the Federal Government.

Folurunsho Alakija, formerly a hairdresser and "fashion designer" also paid nothing as signature bonus and also farmed out a substantial percentage of the Agbami 1 billion barrels plus reserves block to Chevron and Petrobras, again after bribing NNPC lawyers to lose the Government case against her immoral ownership of the Agbami OPL.

Today she is adored as the richest Black woman over the hardworking Oprah Winfrey, by Afonja genre journalists and other hypocrites from a certain Janus-faced part of the Nigerian Zoo.

Enter Mohammed Indimi, illiterate chauffeur to Kanuri buccaneer businessman and Babangida sidekick, Alhaji Mai Deribe, who got a marginal field allocation from Babangida as reward for being a good servant and chauffeur during a 5day visit to Maiduguri to see Mai Deribe.

Today, that field produces 40,000 barrels per day as still a "marginal field", with a five year tax-holiday!! However , a marginal field is defined as a field with a production potential of less than 10,000 barrels per day.

The trouble with Nigeria, which the erudite University of Ibadan Professor of Mathematics, Omololu Olunloye , described as the hypocrisy capital of the world, is the application of hypocrisy as Government policy and national ethos.

Dan Etete and the mess of Malabu are just symptoms of an underlying and debilitating malady- injustice and it's unintended consequences.

We cannot make progress in this country until we apply the same standards of justice on everyone without fear or favour.

You cannot take the oil resources of the Niger Delta and the Southeast and hand them over to all sorts of buccaneers , carpetbaggers and sheer simple illiterate thieves, because you view that as booty from the Great Genocidal War of 1966-1970 and beyond, and then suddenly wake up to deny a son of the owners of the resource, similar access to his patrimony.

It wont pass muster and Etete knows it, that is why he is spitting in the face of the Nigerian Government.

The Niger Delta Avengers are lurking in the shadows, waiting to wreck vengeance and utter havoc on the prostrate Nigerian petroleum industry, if the fools that run Nigeria dare attack their thieving son.

To them, Etete is a bloody thief; however he is their bloody thief and the oil is theirs anyway.

This country is doomed to fail. Please stop Nigeria, many of us want to get off this train to the abyss of state failure". - Jon West

Wake me up when the summary is ready.

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by SmartMugu: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is this the song? Does need some work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Nti2D8Gfo
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Edum13656: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
while we are 'cruxifying' Dan Etete let's also not forget Theophilus Danjuma
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Edum13656: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
of course I know that Efe is not a musician, his is circumstantial. condition can make u think u re something u re not. at a point in my life I was writing poems thinking that I'm a poet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by repogirl(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
I listened to it.... Its different, not bad. He's got something, just needs more polishing.
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by HARDDON: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
malware:
Where is Hazard abeg

Team B, thrash chelshyte! Lol

Imagine Rashford, Lingard, young running life outa the ogogoro clud! cheesy

Herrera did his job perfectly!
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by tribalistseun: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
tomdon:
The guy is a real hustler even though limited talent but unlimited favor.
He went all the way to okitipupa in ondo state for talent hunt. Imagine that
really?

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by sirusX(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
megareal:
He shouldn't have done this, he should have gotten a better songwriter and producer and reworked the songs. Guess he was trying to capitalise on his rising popularity.
My thoughts exactly...in this life packaging matter

No he has the opportunity, he would have gone back to the drawing board, fine-tuned his music and lyrics to keep the fans yearning for a sound worth the money

Now he had to release the album on low content...not a good move

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by TinaAnita(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
See them, dream killers. They aren't just happy with Efe for obvious reasons.. Enemies of progress everywhere!
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by BABANGBALI: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Make him take him 25 million go start palm oil business for warri market
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Akposkool(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
bumi10:
almost every star first album is wack

make una chil abeg

despise not the day of humble beginning
MI, Ice prince, Wizkid, 2 face, Iyanya, Timaya? Who told you almost every stars first album is wack? Talent and promotion is all u need
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Akposkool(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
warriorPedigree:

gettout, what's your talent? gossiper
mumu you need to go back to primary 2. There is no word like GOSSIPER. Ode
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Akposkool post=55648660]

Maybe u sef should use google undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Akposkool(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
I always knew this guy was a sell out. So after Delta don fight for you as their own to win you went to do an album and title it Lagos? Puff puff head

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by gamyy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
I'm not really into the BBN thing but i av to say Everyones doesnt have a perfect beginning. I'm sure the album was made before ypu even heard of him. and there's def room for improvement. For those of us here who are into writing or doing songs, we will quite agree that when we look back at some of the songs we wrote in the past, we'll be glad we never put it out for others to hear.

So for me, I'll say, let the guy rest abeg. If he is serious with the music, he will def improve. If not, there are other talents to explore
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by gamyy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Akposkool:

MI, Ice prince, Wizkid, 2 face, Iyanya, Timaya? Who told you almost every stars first album is wack? Talent and promotion is all u need

those pple u mentioned have been doing songs before you knew them
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by tojahh(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Polyphony:
hold up.
before criticizing any Music Artist, book a studio session, let the producer make the beat, enter the booth, plug in your headphones, rap.
if the song is dope, then, feel feel free to bash the dude.
if not, then, stfu.
you think to jump on a mic and rap na beans. heat don do u under AC before? ndi mmadu sef

Bia nwokem' you say Wetin?
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by olahbc: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
make him go resume training 4um olamide bado you we see he will catch up
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by SycophanticGoat: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I no talk am?

No single talent.

He should use that 25million wisely or he will end up in square one. Someone should tell not to push his music career, its not his calling.

Chai!! Savage!! Why fine girl go savege like this na!? SmH grin cheesy

Meanwhile, nice talent you got on your chest tho.. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I no talk am?

No single talent.

Exactly what I posted on Instagram, he doesn't have stand in the entertainment world he should go start a business.
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by wisenewgem(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Scam alert. . I'm a living witness
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Olumaeme: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
bumi10:
almost every star first album is wack

make una chil abeg
despise not the day of humble beginning
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, u are a joke right?
Which star first album is wack?
Go and drink kunu
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Olumaeme: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
I don talk say the guy no get any talent, him use poverty scope kill Nigerians, the same buhari and Jonathan used...
Well, him don hammer sha
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Polyphony:
hold up.
before criticizing any Music Artist, book a studio session, let the producer make the beat, enter the booth, plug in your headphones, rap.
if the song is dope, then, feel feel free to bash the dude.
if not, then, stfu.
you think to jump on a mic and rap na beans. heat don do u under AC before? ndi mmadu sef
My friend, mea chur nu! It takes a lot of practice. See, my music teacher once said " practice do not make perfect; correct practice makes perfect" - Gbenga Balogun. If you practice the lines well, you will do well.
Re: BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player by jude90(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
I believe that he can still upgrade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.