Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him (55628 Views)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Efe Performs At Boss Land Night Club, Government House Asaba (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Mememan: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Foxrain: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
ceeethru:
For naija u don't need talent to make it..lil kesh na rapper? But the guy don blow anyhow...efe has his fans base, so if he does a song those fans will buy and download wella.
don't compare them pls.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by poshestmina(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
He can't sing or rap SIMPLE!
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Foxrain: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
oheni:
Hatred everywhere
I Knw #Tboss family will be part of those Plp dat said that rubbish.
They are still yet to move on from that shock defeat.
Anyway, very soon u plp will move on as long as PDP move on
You sound stupid everyone knew Efe was winning from week 1.The only shock of the season was T boss the most hated housemate making top 3 .park one side and stop talking rubbish. Senseless girl.

3 Likes

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by ceeethru(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
don't compare them pls.
Am not comparing them, but of a truth, what is lil kesh singing? what is the meaning of skibo-roboskibo
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by 9jatatafo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
All join base on logistics

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Emmyspecial(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
go n hear lagos by efe,u wld knw efe is like eriga
seriously the song nah hit..
We carry bag,we enter car,we come lagos...................i just love the song

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
ceeethru:
Am not comparing them, but of a truth, what is lil kesh singing? what is the meaning of skibo-roboskibo
All na noise sha.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Im surprised people think this guy's music is wack in a country where anything goes

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
wink
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
People will always talk you down. Tell you your business is not viable, it is not your calling bla bla... do not mind them. They are there to negate you to your success. In your mind know that they are not you and have not done what you are doing the way you are doing it. Thats what makes you unique. In a short time, u ll reach the top.

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by oheni(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Foxrain:

You sound stupid everyone knew Efe was winning from week 1.The only shock of the season was T boss the most hated housemate making top 3 .park one side and stop talking rubbish. Senseless girl.
T boss fan spotted... no die o Efe don carry d money.. vex won kill am

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by dingbang(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Efe should go into business.. He shouldn't try so hard impressing people
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wait till Efe does a collabo with davido or tuface or Don jazzy. Then you will know anybody can DO music.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by PrinzCarter(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Were dat boy black face dere is vacancy for u efe go fyn u 5k write better song wey go make am blow well if e work I go believe say u na boss to 2face
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by paddyofboss(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
ceeethru:
For naija u don't need talent to make it..lil kesh na rapper? But the guy don blow anyhow...efe has his fans base, so if he does a song those fans will buy and download wella.
dust cover ur brain? u dey use efe compare lil kesh..u for just say u hate lil mesh we go understand

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Impeller(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nairaland Mods, can you please explain to us why no handsome guy has ever had likes for his profile picture? Once, a lecherous, lewd, sultry, voluptuous vixen uploads a picture, old likes to the left and new likes to the right. My observation so far.

3 Likes

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
If Davido can sing with his froggy voice then anybody can. Efe keep going till it starts to pay.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by ceeethru(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
paddyofboss:

dust cover ur brain? u dey use efe compare lil kesh..u for just say u hate lil mesh we go understand
Me know say reading and understanding na ur problem. so I rest my case.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Originalsly: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
alignacademy:

Maybe he's running around to overcome stage fright.

In any case, give the guy a break; he's been indoors for MONTHS

He needs to stretch his legs a bit...
grin...you mad funny!.. but you make good points!

2 Likes

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Adebowale89(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
human unlimited wants syndrome

the best thing is ignore and keep moving
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank God and wahala dey is dope though. Besides some of Wizkid and Davido songs are wack too.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by naxman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
When l listen to his song at first I thought it was Eriga.... Based on Logistics Efe need to work hard n change his pattern of song... if he really want to excel in the music industry.

Eriga is one the Naija Musicians with the best punchlines but nobody is listening to him because of his pattern n some of his FWords...

BasedOnLogistics
EfeMoney
EfeNation

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Skipuru(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Efe all tracks

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Icecomrade: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Macdawid:
If you guys really watched the show y'all will know that the music is quite good, with time the guy will go beyond our expectation in his music (with lots of learning and practicing)... Btw stage performance no be beans (i can testify to that), even AY himself lost his voice throughtout.

Music is Music

Nigerians don't compromise when it comes to music.

This Efe guy is not up to a quarter of Debbie when it comes to music

EFE will ruin the allowe Big Brother to paid him if he sinks it into this thrash he is singing.

People who advice him look for something else are those who truly care about him
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Prechy08(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think marvis does better rap than him
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by iwattpro(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
all i could see is Efe running, jumping and shouting....... Heeh heeh heeh like cr....aze man
grin
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by orbgoblin: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just saw the video, I don't see anything bad in his flows. It's not like he's claiming to be the best rapper. We've heard people with far worse lyrics and fans still felt them.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Duru009(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Efe rapping is not ur talent .abeg fine work to do!!
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Alfred234(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
I like Efe but to be honest he can't Sing/Rap he should do something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.