Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him (55629 Views)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Efe Performs At Boss Land Night Club, Government House Asaba (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by webngnews: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
lol
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by luswitz(f): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Speedyconnect14:
The same fans that cheered jesus later crucified him.
chaii nairaland hahaha grin I love this place lols
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I KNOW SAY EFE FANS GO TURN ON HIM BUT SERIOUSLY, MUSIC AINT FOR EFE, HE SHOULD FORGET ANYTHING CALLED RAP, NOT HIS CALLING, MY FINGERS ARE EVEN MORE TALENTED THAN HIS RAP.

You're right, I watched that AY stuff last night and I wasn't impressed with Efe's performance.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
the death of music in Nigeria is fast approaching with the likes of tekno Vic O, mayorkun Terry akpala and many more taking over the industry...and broda davido wizkid olamide now singing rubbish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Macdawid:
If you guys really watched the show y'all will know that the music is quite good, with time the guy will go beyond our expectation in his music (with lots of learning and practicing)... Btw stage performance no be beans (i can testify to that), even AY himself lost his voice throughtout. I think he jonzd lastnight

So make una chill abeg!
I thought I was the only one that noticed he was quite good... People Will always talk when they don't gat whatchu got...

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by stanfford: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Which download? oga people love good music. why downloading a song that u will never listen to.
ceeethru:
For naija u don't need talent to make it..lil kesh na rapper? But the guy don blow anyhow...efe has his fans base, so if he does a song those fans will buy and download wella.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by stanfford: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Lil Kesh is highly talented bros. don't you ever compare Lil Kesh and efe. The gap is like heaven and earth
ceeethru:
For naija u don't need talent to make it..lil kesh na rapper? But the guy don blow anyhow...efe has his fans base, so if he does a song those fans will buy and download wella.
Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by Chinny5(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
alignacademy:

Maybe he's running around to overcome stage fright.

In any case, give the guy a break; he's been indoors for MONTHS

He needs to stretch his legs a bit...
grin grin grin grin grin grin....you are damn funny

1 Like

Re: Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him by mida101(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2017
oheni:
Hatred everywhere
I Knw #Tboss family will be part of those Plp dat said that rubbish.
They are still yet to move on from that shock defeat.
Anyway, very soon u plp will move on as long as PDP move on
Leave Tboss out of this a get a life you wailing poo. Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.