Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) (30712 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Comedian Brodashaggi Joins The Glo Family, Pictured With Jayjay Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by JamieNaij(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Nollywood Actress and SSA to Kogi State Governor, Mercy Johnson was pictured having a great time with her family after she returned from her Glo Tour.

See pictures below.

https://www.instagram.com/mercyjohnsonokojie/

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/mercy-johnson-returns-to-mama-duties.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by cbngov01(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Cool.....
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by cbngov01(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by SmartMd: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria is known for one common thing
SUPPORTING a Fellow Nigerian..
This being the giant of African is filled with many talents..
Both Home home and abroad
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsf2DyiVApvnJ6tb5iwVP-w
Nigeria is a name that speaks for its self all over the world..
I love my country..
As a Nigerian I stand with my fellow Nigerians in The Philippines
This is a channel owned by a Nigerian
God this guys are doing amazing things...
I came across it I loved there work please SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIBE like I have done..
God less...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by abbeybiodun: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
ok na
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by WachsComedy: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
SmartMd:
Nigeria is known for one common thing
SUPPORTING a Fellow Nigerian..
This being the giant of African is filled with many talents..
Both Home home and abroad
Nigeria is a name that speaks for its self all over the world..
I love my country..
As a Nigerian I stand with my fellow Nigerians in The Philippines
This is a channel owned by a Nigerian
God this guys are doing amazing things...
I came across it I loved there work please SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIBE like I have done..
God less...
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aww made me smile
Lovely family pics! keep building good memories wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Purity is so big now.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by ceeethru(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wow! Lovely family.
There is nothing like having a peaceful and blessed home..
Indeed God has blessed Mercy and, i pray he will continue to bless her. Amen..
Happy Easter Mama Purity.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Astuteleader(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good woman, wonderful husband.... Sweet family. God favor me with better woman smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Great! Family supercede.

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
Rather than spending an exorbitant fee getting your cleaning chores done, why don't you give us a chance beyond our appearance so that we definitely give you value for your money by rendering you near-perfect cleaning experience while we all laugh at the end.
Our services includes but not limited to:
Laundry
Car Washing
Post - Construction & Renovation cleaning

Reasons why we are different?
i) We have a team of dedicated and motivated workers.
ii) Customers' satisfaction is our priority.
iii) Our core values are of Espirit De Corps.
iv) We are to a greater extent offering our best at a really an affordable amount.
v) With us, you definitely can put your trust in us.
vi) Beyond reasonable doubt, we definitely will satisfy your needs.

Have further query? Do not hesitate to PM ME
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Castle88: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lovely family
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by stan241(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cute family and all that BUT this one too is news?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by femi4: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
And some daft girls will say Mercy Johnson marriage is successful cos she's off social media.

Musa don divorce his wife.....even without showing off on social media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by jerryBoss1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
My Nollywood crush can't stop admiring her Boobs #LoveBigBoobs ..p.s No qoute me I know she's married .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by MrHenshaw: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nollywood Actress and SSA to Kogi State Governor, Mercy Johnson was pictured having a great time with her family after she returned from her Glo Tour.

See pictures below.

https://www.instagram.com/mercyjohnsonokojie/

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/mercy-johnson-returns-to-mama-duties.html

ls this news?Before whose family will she celebrate Easter with?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Dollypie20(f): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whose family was she suppose to celebrate with if not her family? Useless threads on first page sef

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by rose54321: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cute. The woman makes me want to marry sharperly
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
And they said she was at Awka twerking , please this woman has good reputation and y'all hungry bloggers shouldn't spoil her name

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dollypie20:
Whose family was she supposed to celebrate with if not her family? Useless threads on first page sef
Do you really need to show us how daft you are ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by oheni(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mercy I salute u big time..u have proven to be diff..mehn u re dope...keep being u..and remember...I love u so much..more grace to u and ur family..
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by NkayTiana(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
They all look alike...same face,husband and wife
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by comrChris(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Don't understand the kind of mods seun employed, there are so many life changing threads wasting in different section of this forum, they won't bring them to front page, its someone that celebrated her easter with her own family they will rush to bring to FP as if they invited her to come and celebrate with us here on nairaland before.

To be honest with you all the mods here have lost it, they are becoming more insensitive by the day and the kind seun has refused to do something about it.

Ban me if you care because that is what you guys use to threaten people here....nonsense
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by joe54: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
A DIVA, AN EXCEPTIONAL MOTHER. I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH WITH YOUR PROGRAMS FOR THE GOOD OF KOGI STATE.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by mimiwhite4real(f): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy family keep it up
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
how I really love this family... lord bless their Union
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) by caesaraba(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yes o! At least she's not like ALL other mothers who normally celebrate theirs with strangers.
What she did is soooo strange. Thank you NL and lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Step Out In Style / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.