Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (54086 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Early life:
Mercy Johnson-Okojie (born 28 August 1984) is a Nigerian actress hails from Okene in Kogi State. Born in Lagos to a former naval officer, Mr Daniel Johnson and Mrs Elizabeth Johnson, she is the fourth child in a family of seven. She started her primary education in Calabar. Her father, being a naval officer, was later transferred to Lagos State where she continued her education at a Nigerian Navy Primary School. She went to a Rivers State Secondary School for her secondary education in addition to the Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Career:
Right after her secondary education, she auditioned for a role in The Maid and subsequently acted in other movies such as Hustlers, Baby Oku in America, War in the Palace. In 2009, she won an award for Best Supporting Actress at the 2009 African Movie Award ceremony and Best Actress award at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the comedy movie Dumebi the Dirty Girl. In December 2011, she was listed as Google's most searched Nigerian celebrity, a position she also held in 2012. She is the senior special assistant (SSA) to the Kogi state governor on entertainment, arts and culture. This post took effect from 1 April 2017.

She made her debut as film producer with The Legend of Inikpi.

Personal life:
She is married to Prince Odianosen Okojie since 2011 and they have three children, she recently gave birth to her forth child in the states. She is also involved in several personal businesses. One of her business ventures is her kitchen talk show.

Endorsement:
In October 2019, Mercy Johnson signed an endorsement deal with Chi Limited's Prime brand Hollandia Evap Milk. She also became a brand ambassador for Pennek Nigeria Limited, a real estate investment company based in Lagos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercy_Johnson

In between feeding the baby and running around with three other kids, I decided to press pause and pose for a picture..

It’s been a trying year but God has filled it with so many, many blessings.
I’m grateful!! ��

Happy birthday Mercy Johnson Okojie

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbeIMeJFUJ/?hl=en

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
She has my type of body. Happy birthday great woman. Age gracefully.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
God please give me this kind of body when I give birth. So in shape. Looks like 21 years old.

Happy wedding anniversary too. double celebration my super woman. May celebration never cease in your life.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by SpicyMimi(f): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happy birthday to her cheesy

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Brandonx(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
sapphiere:
Who asked you for your body type or you are advertising? undecided

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brandonx:

Who asked you for your body type or you are advertising? undecided
Cry me a river.

23 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Slawormir: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
She is well endowed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happy Birthday to her!

For a rock hard organ and solution to sperm challenges, search: Mr. Flex herbal tea for men's performance.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
36! Wow and she has done all this?
Just look at me and my life... SMH

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by jericco1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by ExBanker: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
sapphiere:

I went to look at ur dp. Please learn to lie small small. Worwor girl

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Juanmike(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
My inlaw
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by sirblend: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
K
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by kyuniii(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beautiful as always, HBD.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by lekki1444: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
football age. that is a 70 year old woman. She went to secondary school with my grandmother and my grandmother is 70 years old. they were friends in school

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by kalvoken(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
sapphiere:

Which body are you talking about? You dey make me laugh. grin grin

With your ofada body, you still have nose ring on you. How some of you ladies feel comfortable with that thing is really something else.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Kemimarch16(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happy birthday mercy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Teewhy2: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by bluefilm: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
sapphiere:

Do you also have her type of boobs?

If you do, then please call me.

I really wanna play with boobs like hers.

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by deji17: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
See hyping..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by simplepee(f): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fine woman. My roles models
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
36! Wow and she has done all this?
Just look at me and my life... SMH
Smh.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by GOFRONT(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wow.......Sweet Milf
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Roozzaay(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
sapphiere:

You say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by dalass(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by majamajic(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
She snr nengi with 14 yrs

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Dpsychologist: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happy birthday MJ.

Life is dynamic, she was once a nobody but today she is a somebody.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Husband and wife looking like siblings though. They all look alike.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by revived: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hbd
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by OgunrinolA20(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Correct Woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Tekno Draws Genevieve Nnaji / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.