Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do (949 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by franciscajohn11: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2017
I met my wife fifteen (15) years ago, we courted for five (5) years before getting married. During these five (5) years of courtship, she got pregnant for me about three times. Anytime she got pregnant, I will tell her to abort it or I will quit the relationship. After much threat, she..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/04/i-made-my-wife-barren-she-wants-me-to.html
Re: I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by cbngov01(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
U need traffic I suppose!....

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by gbegemaster(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2017
cbngov01:
Accurate
Re: I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by lilytender: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
cbngov01:

That is not bad.

(1) (Reply)

People Abeg Who This Pikin Resemble / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / I need someone to teach me web development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.