Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

#bbnaija “I Still Stand By My Word, I Will Finish N25m In One Week” — Tboss Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija “I Still Stand By My Word, I Will Finish N25m In One Week” — Tboss Says (366 Views)

“i’am Not A Baby Mama” – Tboss Says, Nigerians Reacts / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija “I Still Stand By My Word, I Will Finish N25m In One Week” — Tboss Says by GistAmebosquare: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Second Runner-up of Big Brother Naija Show, which came to an end on the 9th of April has said she stands by her words that she’d spend the 25 million grand price in a week.

Recall that following a heated argument with Bisola on March 14, 2017, TBoss mentioned that she could spend 25 million in a week. and She also told Efe that she has wealthy men with private jets hitting on her. Her comments led to a heated conversation on various social media.

TBoss in an interesting interview with Pulse Nigeria at their Lekki Office explained the controversial comment when asked if she thought it affected her chances of winning.

According to her, she doesn’t regret the comment. She also stated that she is happy with the winner and if she lost the prize money because of the comment, then ‘such is life.’

“People will always have opinions. To be honest, I don’t know why people loved me enough to keep me there seven times that they put me up for possible eviction,” said TBoss.

“But, I still stand by that. With the

Continue here http://www.amebosquare.com/bbnaija-i-still-stand-by-my-word-i-will-finish-n25m-in-one-week-tboss-says/
Re: #bbnaija “I Still Stand By My Word, I Will Finish N25m In One Week” — Tboss Says by zealblinks(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
i know you can spend abacha loot in one month. Thats why you failed. Prodigal oloso kontinu

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer, Samklef, Begs President Buhari To Resign / See These Interesting True Life Story { Story: Unholy Pleasures Episode 01 } / New Music: Efe - Based On Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.