Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? (1965 Views)

How Do I Copy And Paste And Embed Youtube Videos In NL? / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by Agbotoba(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2010
Nairalanders, please help me on how to post a newspaper report on NR as a fresh topic to be deliberated upon. I have tried unsuccessfully after reading some articles on newspaper websites but found it difficult to lift such articles and paste on NR.
I need all the steps to take urgently.
God bless u.
Re: How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by mrperfect(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
If is what I am thinking, there is no other way to do so than just Highlight it, click copy and paste it to NL.
Then give the source by pasting the link too.
Re: How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
It's called Copy and Paste. tongue
Re: How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by rewane: 9:57am On May 16, 2012
Football turning into lions and tigers....players being tackled by unseen legs....all these and more when Nigeria lost to India, 1goal against 99goals...

How Teslim "Thunder" Balogun tore the ball through the abdomen of the indian goalkeeper to secure Nigeria's only goal...

FACT or FICTION?

On Hilltop247 today, investigative writer,Adonye Tolofari narrates what might have really happened on that never-to-be-forgotten day.
To read and share the story, visit http://www.hilltop247.com/2012/05/06/india-99-vs-nigeria-1-what-really-happened/

Have a great week smiley

H247 Team
Re: How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by neyop85(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Military says Bashir was killed not Shekau
2014-09-22 17:08
Lagos - A military source has said that the top Boko Haram figure killed in a recent operation was one Bashir Mohammed, leader of the Islamist sect’s Uye camp and not Abubakar Shekau as reported in the media, Saharareporters reports.

The Nigerian intelligence source revealed that Nigerian soldiers, not Cameroonian troops, had killed Bashir last Friday in a fierce battle against Boko Haram insurgents in Konduga, Borno State.

Also read: Military claim to kill Boko Haram leader

The intelligence source said Bashir had adopted Shekau’s nom deguere and had been the person responsible for issuing video messages in recent times including the kidnap of over 200 school girls in Chibok, Borno State.

According to senior military and intelligence sources, the sect commander who has been mimicking Shekau in those videos was the one killed in Konduga on September 17, 2014 due to the striking resemblance in facial marks, beards and teeth.

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Military-says-Bashir-was-killed-not-Shekau-20140922
Re: How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by bdindo: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
yes u can copy article from the news paper but you have to cite them right after the article
if you copy article from the site named http://google.com.
you have to cite the site name as well
Re: How Do I Copy And Post Newspaper Article On Nr? by 1a2b3c: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmm]

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Dell Studio 1745 For Sale At A Great Price Of 130k Naira / Araboy! / My Friend Has Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.