Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise (591 Views)

Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise by Pillarofpillar(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
While Lamenting I have no shoes but have legs. God showed me something today.
While I was resting under a shade around Artisan Market in Enugu. I saw two kids that were playing behind me. One was crawling while the eldest was walking. A man came out from his shop and carried the two kids. The eldest began to cry probably trying to be left alone. Looking at him, he is old enough to be their father. What called my attention was the wailing and as a father too. I asked "O gini" in Igbo language, which means what is it. In our culture the man should respond by thanking by explaining to a fellow man like "he is feeling heat or hungry" but he did not. Later a woman came out from a shop, carried the toddler and sat beside the man. I knew without being told she is the wife.
What marveled me was when the man was gesticulating to the eldest son pointing at his cloth. U know me, I was like can't he talk to the child.
I looked at both the man and the child. Then looked at the child who stopped crying immediately and was feeling remorse because that sign the man gave means "See my cloth, you stained it with dirt's" which the boy understood.
I want to ask why gesticulating but my tongue stuck in my mouth. It was at that moment the wife gave me answer to my questions. She too was gesticulating explaining to the husband why the boy got his cloth dirty.
I was like whaooo, these parents must be deaf or dump. The Man communicated to the wife who went inside and brought a food flask with food and she gesticulated that they should go inside.
Haaaa, when they left, I closely looked at their shop, lo it was a DryCleaners shop. That's where they are making it and fending for the family.
I became happy, just see the goodness of God. The kids can talk because I heared the eldest son called Daddy and he communicates verbally with playmates around their shop. The kids have understood their parents handicapped condition and ran along. See pictures I stole w/out consent.

May your name be praised Lord.

Lala do justice and take it to FP

1 Like

Re: Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
In every situation, give thanks. If you think you have a problem, then listen to the problems of another person and then you will realize that you are favoured. Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Op, I don't think it's right putting up their pictures on a social media especially when it's without consent.

2 Likes

Re: Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise by Mimzyy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kindly take their pictures off. I don't feel it is right.

1 Like

Re: Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise by Nogodye(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
What more can i say than to give thanks to God...I don't have to complain about my status anymore but to give thanks to the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise by lilmax(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
it is well

1 Like

Re: Deaf and Dumb Parents - Marvelous God I Give You Praise by Pillarofpillar(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Mimzyy(f)
Kindly take their pictures off. I don't feel it is right.

Prettiepearlz(f)
In every situation, give thanks. If you think you have a problem, then listen to the problems of another person and then you will realize that you are favoured. Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Op, I don't think it's right putting up their pictures on a social media especially when it's without consent.

Adjusted..it was so, to avoid describing a Story that looks Cock and Bullish.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Farting As A Habit / MUST READ: Social Media And Your Kids: The 6 Parenting Tips You Need / Joy Flows As Woman Put To Birth Quintuplets In Uyo [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.