Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers (27121 Views)

Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by cutieberie1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Makes no difference

Whatever sad
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Akainzo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
oyb:

someone enters into anothers bed - becomes both decided to share the same bed.
na real wah for you defenders and advocates of sexual assault.

in your book, the moment two people are under a bedsheet, their privates are reasonably expected to touch cheesy cheesy
must be some mighty extendable genitals we're talking about here

Now you are painting something different from reality. Kemen didn't enter her bed, both decided to share the same bed a share the same duvet.

No o, when 2 people are under the same duvet there would be s barricade between them to prevent their bodies touching.

BTW, please read up on what is privates and what is genitals, that knowledge would help you.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Akainzo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
oyb:

stop trying to be smart - where was kemen accused of touching tboss?

or you want to claim that touching a womans breasts , or vagina or thighs without her assent is not sexual assault?

or you want to pretend that sexual assault is only when there is penile penetration?

one good thing about this iteration of BBN, it has highlighted the fact that there is a serious culture of condoning sexual assault and rape in this country

people will bend over themselves to make the most bizarre excuses for the perps and slut shame the victim.

as far as most of you are concerned, its only rape if it is a stranger in a dark alley.

everything else is just slut who should be grateful for the attention.

No one is slur chaming the victim, but demonizing the offender too ain't right.

As far as you are concerned, TBoss was raped right, sorry o, I don't think so and I don't agree with you on the assault either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why / Anita Okoye Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.