Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! (4823 Views)

My Fiance His Getting Frustrated Please Help! / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Do you need someone to talk to ?sign up for GET INSPIRED ! online counselling on whats app on matters and issues relating to career. relationship.marriage. business .spiritual etc. text your name to 08093183743 and the area you need counselling. a time will be schedules to come online for the session which will last for like 30mins to 1hr. this is free but the gesture can be appreciated with gift such as recharge card/Airtime etc but not compulsory.

Don't get confused or depressed .get inspired !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2017
an issue shared with the right person is half solved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Flakky26:
yes
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Flakky26:
Do you need someone to talk to ?sign up for GET INSPIRED ! online counselling on whats app on matters and issues relating to career. relationship.marriage. business .spiritual etc. text your name to 08093183743 and the area you need counselling. a time will be schedules to come online for the session which will last for like 30mins to 1hr. this is free but the gesture can be appreciated with gift such as recharge card/Airtime etc but not compulsory.

Dont get confused or depressed .get inspired !
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
dont get confused. get inspired !
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Flakky26:
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 5:12am On May 08, 2017
Flakky26:
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 3:30pm On May 11, 2017
counseling is free and online
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
Never get discouraged or depressed .You can talk to someone. The issues are not as big or complex as you think. there is always a way out ! Seek counsel Now.

1 Like

Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 12:57pm On May 19, 2017
never be depressed.talk to someone
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 5:40am On May 22, 2017
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 8:03am On May 25, 2017
dont give up.talk to someone.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by wandeykul(f): 9:29am On May 25, 2017
There's a way you make money through this,you and I know that nothing is free
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 7:33am On May 29, 2017
wandeykul:
There's a way you make money through this,you and I know that nothing is free

how? lets chat
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 1:00am On May 30, 2017
dont be depressed.seek for counsel
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 3:31am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Flakky26:
Never get discouraged or depressed .You can talk to someone. The issues are not as big or complex as you think. there is always a way out ! Seek counsel Now.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2017
dont give up.talk to someone
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
you can talk to someone
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
counseling is free and online.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Flakky26:
counseling is free and online.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Talk to someone .dont be discourage.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by phelmzzy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Greatest counsellor, I only wish the government could recognise our pontentials and ability towards creating Nigerians who can understand themselves nd their environment which is the only way that can help Nigeria move forward but all the same nija go beta.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2017
phelmzzy:
Greatest counsellor, I only wish the government could recognise our pontentials and ability towards creating Nigerians who can understand themselves nd their environment which is the only way that can help Nigeria move forward but all the same nija go beta.

thank u. in any govt. counselling is normal in any society. in developed country .counselling is a big business. but here in nigeria. pastors are handling majority of counselling. thats why pple like us with counselling ability are coming on board.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
counselling is free.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Flakky26:
counselling is free.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
counseling takes away confusion and frustration.
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017
you can talk to someone
Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by amicable09(f): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Flakky26:
Do you need someone to talk to ?sign up for GET INSPIRED ! online counselling on whats app on matters and issues relating to career. relationship.marriage. business .spiritual etc. text your name to 08093183743 and the area you need counselling. a time will be schdules to come online for the session which will last for like 30mins to 1hr. this is free but the gesture can be appreciated with gift such as credit card etc but not compulsory.

dont get confused or depressed .get inspired !
Lol. Nice one cheesy but your 'style of appreciation' is the most expensive I've seen in the world grin

Anyone who can release their credit card to you needs more than counseling. Hold the person down with chains before the counseling starts make them never bite you cheesy

On a serious note, I think it's recharge card/Airtime you meant to say. Credit card doesn't mean the same thing as recharge card. Edit your first post.

3 Likes

Re: Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! by Flakky26(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. Nice one cheesy but your 'style of appreciation' is the most expensive I've seen in the world grin

Anyone who can release their credit card to you needs more than counseling. Hold the person down with chains before the counseling starts make them never bite you cheesy

On a serious note, I think it's recharge card/Airtime you meant to say. Credit card doesn't mean the same thing as recharge card. Edit your first post.

Noted. I say a Big Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited / Senior Production Operator Role At Total E&p Nigeria Limited / NITDA 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.