Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month (779 Views)

How I Made $500 Last Month Using Infolinks On My Website / How I Made $500 Last Month Using Infolinks On My Website / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by Akwaonline: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
I have been on a journey to stabilize my monthly income especially from Google Adsense and sponsored Review/Post from clients. It took me almost two years to earn my first $100 from Google Adsense. However, I have been receiving monthly payments from Google for a year now. All efforts to increase my earnings in previous years were not fruitful.

Luckily, I recently conducted some experiments/Lab work online and how to increase income, the result was successful. The two lesson i learnt where;

First

Imagine how 2 clicks can generate $26 : Oh yes! Thats very possible, just engage in good keyword research using LongTailPro. The keyword research tool am currently using to average $5-20 per clicks. LongTailpro is the best profitable niche keywords for bloggers.

There are other free Keyword tools if you're just starting, there are also good;

Google keyword planner: It’s effectively designed for advertising. However, you can use it to research organic keywords by appropriately customizing your results for one of your competitors.

KWFinder: Undoubtedly a long tail keyword research tool with an enviable and comprehensive interface.It practically shows you available trend, search volume, CPC, and possible level of difficulty in live results.

keywordtool: Powerful Keyword Tool That Helps You Find The Keywords That People Are Typing Into Google Search Box.

==>> Conversion power

Honestly, if I may ask this question, how are we converting incoming visitors and make money from them? Are you using Adsense? how much are you currently converting your users to make them click on the ads and make money from Adsense (Although, fraudulent act of ads clicking request is not needed. Yet, can’t proportionally ask them to click on ads). For affiliate marketers,promoters. If 10 people buy your products out of 100 visitors, this absolutely means that your conversion rate is 10%. Is this what you're getting?

The end of it all gives birth to quality and converting traffic. It doesn’t matter about the page views or traffic stats of your blog, but what matters is, how much money are you making from your blog/website?

I also demand that you Get Quality Back links,It has help me tremendously.

Source: http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/04/the-lessons-i-learned-when-i-made-500.html

Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by Realdeals(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Earnings on Adsense goes beyond keywords, another important factor is where your visitors are coming from.

Imagine having 3000 visitors with 70% coming from Nigeria, it will translate to nothing significant, what could be more annoying is them using Opera-mini. You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by Akwaonline: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
But I can still shock u that traffic from Nigeria on Desktop is also great. Will drop screenshot of my earnings from Nigerian traffic... Just wait and see
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by bassdow: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Realdeals:
Earnings on Adsense goes beyond keywords, another important factor is where your visitors are coming from.

Imagine having 3000 visitors with 70% coming from Nigeria, it will translate to nothing significant, what could be more annoying is them using Opera-mini. You are on your own.

Funny enough, your website can be programmed to force Ad display on all Mobile devices and browsers even on Opera Mini.
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by easrael(f): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by Akwaonline: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
i dont know why admins are ignoring my threads. Most should be on the front page...
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by Ruggedfitness: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Akwaonline:
i dont know why admins are ignoring my threads. Most should be on the front page...

Hello, you talked about sponsored posts and reviews... Please which companies or products normally ask you to place sponsored posts on your blog??
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by RapportNaija(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
bassdow:

Funny enough, your website can be programmed to force Ad display on all Mobile devices and browsers even on Opera Mini.

Hint mw biko
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by bassdow: 4:14am On Apr 25, 2017
RapportNaija:

Hint mw biko
You can force your Website / Blog to display Ads with little Code Modifications
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by bassdow: 4:14am On Apr 25, 2017
RapportNaija:

Hint mw biko
You can force your Website / Blog to display Ads with little Code Modifications
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by daseento(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Please friends, i just graduated and I'm interested in e-business although I'm confused i don't know which niche or to go to that won't offer much obstacles. Please advise me
Re: The Lessons I Learned When I Made $500 In A Single Month by Akwaonline: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
You need to discover your passion.What you like the most.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Truths About The Dark Web / Where To Buy Cheap Domain / Problem With File Upload Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.