Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Starting A Cyber Cafe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starting A Cyber Cafe (991 Views)

I Need A Cyber Cafe Networker In Ikeja / How To Open Cyber Cafe / Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Cyber Cafe by Reeoman: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
My name is reedwan.
I need some advice from people about starting a cyber cafe

To start a cyber cafe of about 6-10 computers is it advisable to use a swift subscription or use modem and connect the system with lan cables, or what do you think i can do....

And if i am to use a modem which network provider it suitable for such thing apart from glo because there is no glo network in my area .

And please can someone brief me about the swift subscription....

Thanks for helping
Re: Starting A Cyber Cafe by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bro I have not set my eyes on any Cyber Cafe in almost five years. I am not sure the business is profitable anymore, gone are the days.
I am not discouraging you but getting connected to the internet, I think, is no longer a problem. Data is cheap af, you know that ! Don't you ?
You can surf the net for as low as #500 sub on your phone or even modem, depends on what you wanna do. Only if you are offering additional services to your Cyber Cafe will I say you should go for it, you can also make coffee or indomie for your customers grin grin grin as incentives.
But I think you need to pull some kinda stunt off for people to come to your Cafe in this era. Even as cheap as internet subscriptions are, my niggas still dey do cheat, dem no dey sleep. So think of it
Goodluck anyway, na only God know which biz go give us breakthrough. My opinion
Re: Starting A Cyber Cafe by davidadenrele: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Bro I have not set my eyes on any Cyber Cafe in almost five years. I am not sure the business is profitable anymore, gone are the days.
I am not discouraging you but getting connected to the internet, I think, is no longer a problem. Data is cheap af, you know that ! Don't you ?
You can surf the net for as low as #500 sub on your phone or even modem, depends on what you wanna do. Only if you are offering additional services to your Cyber Cafe will I say you should go for it, you can also make coffee or indomie for your customers grin grin grin as incentives.
But I think you need to pull some kinda stunt off for people to come to your Cafe in this era. Even as cheap as internet subscriptions are, my niggas still dey do cheat, dem no dey sleep. So think of it
Goodluck anyway, na only God know which biz go give us breakthrough. My opinion

Habah!!!#.how do you intend to.start up.a cafe buainess and.you thinking of starting it using internet modem my advise go get spectranet unlimited data plan.using a there internet router you can connect the internet router to your workgroup lan connection hub or switch
Re: Starting A Cyber Cafe by Joeguyski(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Starting a cyber cafe? I think technology has evoled along side, Nigerians with it. Most people now have a smartphone that can tackle basically anything a desktop or laptop computer can tackle.

Depending on the area you are setting up your cyber cafe, you'll need a tonne of promotion. I think a computer business center where printing, typing , photocopy is done would be more profitable than a cyber cafe these days, just my opinion.
Re: Starting A Cyber Cafe by Reeoman: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Joeguyski:
Starting a cyber cafe? I think technology has evoled along side, Nigerians with it. Most people now have a smartphone that can tackle basically anything a desktop or laptop computer can tackle.

Depending on the area you are setting up your cyber cafe, you'll need a tonne of promotion. I think a computer business center where printing, typing , photocopy is done would be more profitable than a cyber cafe these days, just my opinion.

actually there will be a section for that... just kinda curious about which kind of network to be used

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Original Hp Battery? / Elitebook 630p Screen Needed / Who Knows How To Install FL Studio On Macbook Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.