Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! (983 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help And Answers About This Laptop / Urgent Help With Browsing Using Modem / Urgent Help Needed: Issues Related To Browsing With A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! by oyekola: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Picture below is the problem I am having with the laptop. Someone should please, help me out.

I have used another RAM, Screen and display flex, yet it proved abortive. Likewise, I have removed the HDD thinking that it is infected. Still, it remains the same.

I'll be glad to gain from your wealth of experience.

Thank you!

Re: Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! by horllamy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
oyekola:
The Picture below is the problem I am having with the laptop. Someone should please, help me out.

I have used another RAM, Screen and display flex, yet it proved abortive. Likewise, I have removed the HDD thinking that it is infected. Still, it remains the same.

Thank you!

call or what's app for guidelines 08139462401.
Re: Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! by Seyi8701: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Having issues with my keypad on my g6 Pavillion what can I do, besides I have samsung s5 to sell (very neat and good condition ) 08026078163
Re: Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! by horllamy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Seyi8701:
Having issues with my keypad on my g6 Pavillion what can I do, besides I have samsung s5 to sell (very neat and good condition ) 08026078163
you need to change the keyboard
Re: Please, I Need Your Urgent Help! by Gbengageorge: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
connect it to a desktop monitor, if it display then you need to replace the screen , in not then you have an internal issue with the laptop.

oyekola:

Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Hp Envy 17t Touch Laptop With 16GB RAM, 1TB Hard-drive And 8hrs Video / Where Can I Get An Msi Gp72vr Pro In Lag Or Abj / How To Hide Your Folder/files In Windows Computer System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.