Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos (46465 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Kseafresh: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
So should we now fry beans!!? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Tisham20(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
who this topic epp?
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Overall Beautiful... dress. Makeup, posture, hair etc...

Tiwa, please stick to the crew who worked with you for this.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Princess4ng(f): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2017
The pic showing her backside clearly.. Is it only me seeing that she is wearing on a red with black dot underpants grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2017
pretty saw her goddam sexy pics here http://i.gistmack.us/ellie
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by petitejolie(f): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2017
hmmn heavy picture editing. we know dis not ur real skin o
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by okotv(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Princess4ng:
The pic showing her backside clearly.. Is it only me seeing that she is wearing on a red with black dot underpants grin
females and picture scrutinising. Just look and pass joor

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Kingpee2(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2017
I know her reason for putting on all these,she 's just trying to cover her bleaching knees and body,Aunty Tiwa,we now know the scope behind all this ....I'm not buying your lies anymore ,I guess it's still the same as based on bleachingtic... grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Hannysmilez(f): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2017
My girl's melanin be popping. Such a boo thang
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Princess4ng(f): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2017
okotv:
females and picture scrutinising. Just look and pass joor

Hahahahaha.. I said wat I saw na

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:47am On Apr 18, 2017
hummmm it was fine picture. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by rexnwaukwa: 4:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by femi4: 4:53am On Apr 18, 2017
ekems2017:
Tee biliz go soon score goal very soon
Not until he show us proof say e fit buy daiper now. Tiwa no spread your legs without proof
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by femi4: 4:56am On Apr 18, 2017
bukatyne:
Overall Beautiful... dress. Makeup, posture, hair etc...

Tiwa, please stick to the crew who worked with you for this.
seconded
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by femi4: 4:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Princess4ng:
eagle eye
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Imyourex(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2017
My Woman Crush,
Still hope to Boink this Wettie - Wettie Some day
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Did she tone her skin melanin?

The topic says new melanin look

just asking
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Basic123: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2017
with this heavy make up.she looks like nollywood "ghost" or "witch".
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Bimkpassa: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2017
All who gave a teebliz went that way.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by Princess4ng(f): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
femi4:
eagle eye

Lol.. Very tiny active eyes
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by ajimotoke(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
how is this look different from the one have bss seeing.......
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by iamxolomon(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
tollytexy:
Make my hussle pay.. I still won enter this babe grin
And you think if your hustle pay Finnish, na this after round one u go dey chase up and down. Lmao grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by tollytexy(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
iamxolomon:
And you think if your hustle pay Finnish, na this after round one u go dey chase up and down. Lmao grin
All join lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by timadings(f): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some comments tho grin

BTW I'm I the only one that noticed she's wearing braces??
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos by commisky111(f): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
nycpix tiwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.