Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" (34170 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Amagite3(f): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Tiwa Savage and her ex-husband, TeeBillz are now friendly exs, and they never seize an opportunity to let the wold know that.

Following Tiwa's sold out O2 Indigo show today, Teebillz wrote her a sweet congratulatory message on his Instagram page.

Read below...

"When I told shawty, you going to be the biggest Female Artist out of Africa’ then I said nah’ One of the best five out of Africa.... she looked at me and said you’re Crazy! How?......... Exactly how you sold out #o2Indigo today!!! #Proverbs323 Congratulations Mama J. #Blessings❤️ #JourneyofaThousandMiles #TheSavageTour�� #FbF"

Read Tiwa's reply below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/they-cant-write-my-history-without-you-in-it-tiwa-savage-appreciates-teebillz.html

3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Sakie: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
They should reconcile already

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by samgra22: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Great recommendations....

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by IstandWithGod: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reconciliation mode activated.

52 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Simbaz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Finally tiwa salvage don't get some brain to reconcile, clap for your self

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Jamesrock(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
bleeped up life of celebrities

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tiwa salvage don dey get small sense lol

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reconciliation is not bad thing so .......

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Cessa0(f): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Her historywink

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by YorubaAssasin: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wetin concern me sef? undecided Me wey never chop all day.. undecided

34 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by wayne4loan: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which story?.. Edible catering or jumping off the bridge angry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by holluwai(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
“They” ; who are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by kolafolabi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
She's definitely still in love but the body chemistry is not there anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by IamPatriotic(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
These people are confused, being Yorubas, they don't want to divorce, but as a result of their faulted union and bastardized lifestyle, they are now living in deceptions and denials.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by BruncleZuma: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Make una just declare open marriage make we rest.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by labake1(f): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
True love never die

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
All Nigerian men are worth less. Nig.ggur is trying to reconcile with this babe because she left his broke abusive as.s and became a self made billionaire. Women rock.
Gold digging olosho man.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Jchi9876: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Her toto dey hot. Grey hair go done full am.
Papa JamJam no dulling

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by dxpecial(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good to see that from them
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Richdad50(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by yamendiva(f): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok....

Reconciliation ain't bad
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by jidxin(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
I'm I d only one that sees this as being sarcastic......she shaded tbillz

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Lanretoye(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Once debe is for ever debe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by sirusX(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yesterday it was sweetheart....now it's Mr Billz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nothing like a person who affects and changes ur whole life positively
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by kolnel: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by dejonathan(f): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Instagram sakamaje
Maybe dem still dey meet secretly dey Bleep self
Who knows??

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Bambambiglo: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
This 2 grownups should just shut up and let us be ahn ahn.

If they want to fuçk they should just enter the other room and do the need ful.

What's all this noise about

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Jasen1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin

I just made a pot of vegetable soup

It's not easy be sabi cook as a man

Make I eat jare wetin concern me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic / Moyo Lawal Stuns In New Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.