Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People (371 Views)

BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People by Davidson001: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
TBoss has finally spoken up since the whole Kemen Brouhaha started.

Recall it all started when he was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija Game for “touching” TBoss without her consent.

The whole matter had died down, of course.. Until AY Comedian joked about it at the Warri Again? concert..

It later died down after that… But he still brought it up again yesterday at the AY Live 2017.

TBoss in reaction to the whole issue has issued a statement via her Twitter account. She says she forgives Kemen as she never had feelings towards him, adding that she has no time to be angry with such people in her life:

CONTINUE READING HERE -->> http://street2view.com/2017/04/tboss-forgives-kemen-says-no-time-angry-towards-people-life/

Re: Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People by NevetsIbot(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
who cares abt what this hoe says?
Re: Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People by ademoladeji(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
As far as I'm concern, I really dunno what to say
Re: Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People by pressplay411(m): 12:09am On Apr 18, 2017
By definition it is rape.
But here are some big questions to ask
-Was it forceful or violent?
-Did Kemen persist after resistance?
-Was there even a resistance?

Yes agreed it was a non-consensual touch. But that's what every sexual advance is. What he did after is what's important; he simply let her be and went back to sleep.

We can keep analyzing what transpired from different angles but the Two parties involved have moved on from the mishap. T-Boss (the victim) has forgiven him, why can't the rest of you?

I'm beginning to suspect most females (most likely victims of rape themselves) have decided to turn all their aggression and hatred on Kemen.
On that note it is imperative to remind y'all that KEMEN IS NOT THE ONE THAT RAPED YOU OR YOUR SISTER OR YOUR FRIEND OR YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR DAUGHTER OR YOUR WIFE, So let him rest.
Re: Tboss Forgives Kemen, Says She Has No Time To Be Angry Towards “such People by GloriaNinja(f): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2017
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O

(1) (Reply)

A Producer Is In Need Of An Actor And Actress In Lagos / Dark Life For You / What If/????? Y Wait? Do It .. Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.