Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81777 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2017
is on oh!!!
www.iproo.net/mbd418
grin grin project 90 points upwards let's do this

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello
doscar:
no need sending PMs.Ask ur questions here ,there are more experienced iproo freelancers who can help you. Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Emyres: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please what is the answer of the turf?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by 5staG(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys,

Are the gigs still getting to you on Iproo? What is your area of expertise?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2017
ishayaauta:
is on oh!!!

www.iproo.net/mbd418

grin grin project 90 points upwards let's do this

doesnt look ideal ....it was meant for verified freelancers.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

iProo VALI is today o bosses....lets get geared

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2017
iProo just gave out 10k to the first winner from the iproo VALI...

The question he got correctly was "What item of clothing was named after its Scottish inventor?"

Check their facebook page for live updates....got the picture from there.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Samkenny1: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls, has anyone recieve his or her iproo turf result?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by opy002(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Samkenny1:
pls, has anyone recieve his or her iproo turf result?
Yes . what is your score?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by SirVick69(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
still dont knw d grading system of iproo on dis turf questions...had 73% even wit all zealousness nd intellectual ability put into it...

Share ur scores guys.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by opy002(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
SirVick69:
still dont knw d grading system of iproo on dis turf questions...had 73% even wit all zealousness nd intellectual ability put into it...

Share ur scores guys.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by opy002(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
SirVick69:

Share ur scores guys.
I don't believe their turf of a thing anymore.... They are only decieving us.. Let them come out and tell us how d question was graded.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
A neighbour had 81%

I had 78%
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by light5(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
ive not seen mine o,when did u guys see the result?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
corperscorner:
A neighbour had 81%
I had 78%
I also had 78% I'm not understanding this thing... chaiiii!!!!
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
corperscorner:
A neighbour had 81%

I had 78%

I'm now doubting the authenticity of iproo monthly turf

Hmmmmmm
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by undisputed12(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
I haven't gotten my score o
What is happening?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by undisputed12(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Will i still get my score?
It's over 24 hours.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Supermajor(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2017
corperscorner:
A neighbour had 81%

I had 78%
Please what was her ans like? And even yours since u were very close
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by opy002(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
corperscorner:
A neighbour had 81%

I had 78%
Please post your answer that awarded you the 78 points. Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
It seems this iproo is a highly coded scam oo;;no gig,tricky top tough turf questions for lucky freelancers,google aided valueless vali,etc while they receive N920 from many people for verification on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by RosarioWick(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2017
iProo Admin FYI:
I am a verified member VF/NG/2785 as at April. This is my experience.
I have originally registered without making payment. A day afterwards I got a gig to execute only upon completion of registration aka.payment.
I didnt comply upon my better judgment. However, following this trend and seeing testimonies I had a change of mind. I registered, paid and got verified. Mind you,on the same area of expertise. 4 months down the line, no gig.
Last week, I talked a peep into registration on the same area of expertise/similar persona. He didnt pay. A day later he got a gig to u surprise and to be completed in 24hrs. He paid. This is now the twist, verification also takes 24hrs,hence he missed out.
Question is why send a gig to an unverified member? A gig to be completed in 24hours and yet registration verification also takes 24hrs?
This had me thinking about the true intend of iproo.

Then the Turf; Watch carefully.

Question:

A renown Las Vegas publisher has estimated that 70,000 to 90,000 individuals in the USA would rather purchase an anthology that features the complete works of Wole Soyinka.

And what accounts for this renewed interest in Soyinka’s work?

As scholars point out, his psychological insights into both male and female characters are amazing even today.

This paragraph best supports the statement that;

https://www.indiabix.com/logical-reasoning/analyzing-arguments/
One New York publisher has estimated that 50,000 to 60,000 people in the United States want an anthology that includes the complete works of William Shakespeare. And what accounts for this renewed interest in Shakespeare? As scholars point out, his psychological insights into both male and female characters are amazing even today.
Answer explanation:
Explanation:

The last sentence in the paragraph clearly gives support for the idea that the interest in Shakespeare is due to the development of his characters. ( 25-words)
MY PEEP AND i DECIDED TO RESPONDED TO THE TURF QUESTIONS IN THIS MANNER; I SHAPED OUT A 25-WORDS FROM THE ANSWER FROM THE SITE WHILE HE COPIED AND PASTED THE EXPLANATION; I GOT 65% & HE GOT 45%.

Now iProo Admin, do share with us the criteria and benchmark for your evaluation.
As a verified member of iproo.net I urge the Admin to address these my concerns.

Do not ignore.
Thank You

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2017
RosarioWick:
iProo Admin FYI:
I have originally registered without making payment. A day afterwards I got a gig to execute only upon completion of registration aka.payment.
I didnt comply upon my better judgment. However, following this trend and seeing testimonies I had a change of mind. I registered, paid and got verified. Mind you,on the same area of expertise. 4 months down the line, no gig.
Last week, I talked a peep into registration on the same area of expertise/similar persona. He didnt pay. A day later he got a gig to u surprise and to be completed in 24hrs. He paid. This is now the twist, verification also takes 24hrs,hence he missed out.
Question is why send a gig to an unverified member? A gig to be completed in 24hours and yet registration verification also takes 24hrs?

Question:

A renown Las Vegas publisher has estimated that 70,000 to 90,000 individuals in the USA would rather purchase an anthology that features the complete works of Wole Soyinka.

As scholars point out, his psychological insights into both male and female characters are amazing even today.

One New York publisher has estimated that 50,000 to 60,000 people in the United States want an anthology that includes the complete works of William Shakespeare. And what accounts for this renewed interest in Shakespeare? As scholars point out, his psychological insights into both male and female characters are amazing even today.
Answer explanation:
Explanation:

The last sentence in the paragraph clearly gives support for the idea that the interest in Shakespeare is due to the development of his characters. ( 25-words)
MY PEEP AND i DECIDED TO RESPONDED TO THE TURF QUESTIONS IN THIS MANNER; I SHAPED OUT A 25-WORDS FROM THE ANSWER FROM THE SITE WHILE HE COPIED AND PASTED THE EXPLANATION; I GOT 65% & HE GOT 45%.

Now iProo Admin, do share with us the criteria and benchmark for your evaluation.
As a verified member of iproo.net I urge the Admin to address these my concerns.

Do not ignore.
Thank You

that's a very nice analysis which confirms that IPROO IS A SCAM...But we don't have iproo admin here.Pls post this on iproo facebook page.The page they posted the iproo vali quiz

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
iproo is a big scam!!!!!

corperscorner has always been working for them period

busted!!!!!

I had 78% and trust me my answer should have gotten at least a 90%

I know my answer

I should have seen the pattern a long time ago, iproo wanted to make me feel like an inferior freelancer.

their aim was just to keep scamming as much people as they can of #920, irrespective of the exchange rate.

The most annoying part is the anonymity of their so called "Admins".

have anyone here noticed that the people who get most of the gigs, are still the same set of guy's for the past 8months now.

well I must confess that corperscorner did a good job at marketing them......

ogbeni wehdon!!!!! sir you've now been busted!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by coronaMay: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
corperscorner:
It's fvcking legit

I made a post about them sometime ago but pple with low morals bashed me.

The truth is - anything dat is not free, people will say e fit be scam.

Just do ur own assessment and dont let people derail you here - na brain dead pple full NL

can u pls help me out with this Iproo of a thing...I'v registered and paid since but I've not gotten any gig
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by 5staG(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
I have asked this before, and will still ask it again: all you iProo members on this thread that have gotten a gig before, are you still getting gigs? If yes, how often are the gigs coming? Kindly keep us updated. Your input matters, thank you.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2017
RosarioWick:
iProo Admin FYI:

Question:

Answer explanation:
Explanation:

Do not ignore.
Thank You

Very brilliant analysis....post it to them on Facebook
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2017
ishayaauta:
iproo is a big scam!!!!!

corperscorner has always been working for them period

busted!!!!!

I had 78% and trust me my answer should have gotten at least a 90%

I know my answer

I should have seen the pattern a long time ago, iproo wanted to make me feel like an inferior freelancer.

their aim was just to keep scamming as much people as they can of #920, irrespective of the exchange rate.

The most annoying part is the anonymity of their so called "Admins".

have anyone here noticed that the people who get most of the gigs, are still the same set of guy's for the past 8months now.

well I must confess that corperscorner did a good job at marketing them......

ogbeni wehdon!!!!! sir you've now been busted!!!!

I will ignore your next response. But i think you are completely deluded.

I have assisted quite a number of individuals i dont even know right here on this thread...FOR FREE and you think i work for them?

Being an enthusiast about feasible business concepts is now a thing to be disrespected for?

the fact that i dont throw daggers at them doesnt mean i dont have my own personal reservations and doubts sometimes.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Ruuchiinaa: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2017
I have forgotten my Iproo Password. How can I retrieve it?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by light5(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
this iproo turf, they did not send me any feedback, till now, wetin happen?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
light5:
this iproo turf, they did not send me any feedback, till now, wetin happen?

iproo is a scam!!! move on bruv

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by katiemadubiko: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Esji80:
It seems this iproo is a highly coded scam oo;;no gig,tricky top tough turf questions for lucky freelancers,google aided valueless vali,etc while they receive N920 from many people for verification on daily basis

I just got another gig after over 5 weeks of waiting....i think they dont have plenty freelance gigs to go around thats why.
My sister hasnt gotten a single gig since she registered under real estate. So its hard to tell if its one's area of specialty or the years of experience one has in that field. But i know i am about to get to work. I just wish they see all these complaints and do something about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.